You are not logged in.

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. September 2015, 02:19

Q - What about items in Storekeeper Bianca?
A - Stashes should be reduced to not exceed the limit with both servers combined. Overstocked items will be returned through mysterious statue to any of the existing characters (which may be not the one where you want them) on the account. This means if you have more than 300 items between the two server stashes combined, your items will go to the statue on a random character on your account
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 30. September 2015, 02:21

No one "owns" a name therefore whomever gets it first may use it. You can always choose to keep the Prefix in front of your name to prove you are the original from that server if you choose.

As long as no one is purposefully attempting to ruin your reputation by scamming other in your old name, we will not interfere. If they do attempt something of the sort, we require solid proof without instigation or coercion. Even then it is solely up to gamigo whether or not it is enough evidence of wrong doing for anything to be done.

As for stashes, that is all covered in the FAQ, please read it thoroughly.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Wednesday, 30. September 2015, 09:17

I think what they meant on their Stash message was:

Is Ciraya merging into the Katrissa database, if so does this mean Katrissa stash remains the same and say you have 300 items in Katrissa and say 100 items on Ciraya would those 100 items (assuming all are different to those on Katrissa) on Ciraya go into the statue, or would all items mix and random items go into the statue or visa versa.

As you say just to make sure you don't have over the max, as any overstocked items will go to the mysterious statue on a random character on the account, its not actually specified if they mix during the merge or whether one storage remains the same while the other merges with existing similar items and and different/excess items from the server being merged into the others database are returned via the mysterious statue.

If both servers are being merged into a brand new 'empty' database which is created with the new servers name (neither the existing data for Katrissa or Ciraya) so that you have a nice fresh clean database to merge into (should you wish to not transfer some data from either one you could remove said data from the transfer) then it would probably mean that the items would be mixed up together and items from either server could be placed in the mysterious statue.

-Eze

P.s. I can poke Una on my Ele! Yay!

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (30. September 2015, 09:24)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 30. September 2015, 09:27

Simply put, do not have more than 300 items between the two server stashes ...regardless of whether they are the "same" item or not. Especially since almost every item in Last Chaos has more than one ID, even if you believe them to be the "same", they might not be.

Databases do not matter. No more than 300 TOTAL items between the two...period.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 00:58

this my third nmerger and ppl will try steal guild names with noobies so u cant get your guild name bk u said first come first gets name well alot of us work and cant get on in time to get name change before some tool trys steal name .
Well we Irisians are a funny lot, but i find this highly unlikely. The only drama will be over similar guildnames from the servers. I can honestly say- please go ahead and try and "steal" my guildnames ( yes i have a few ), and if you suceed i will make a new MUCH COOLER one.

Peace out
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 01:18

MUCH COOLER one
YEAH! You tell em!

A player asked in game about names with 1_, 3_ etc. without the [X] names added...such as on Katrissa server. These names and guild names will get a free character rename/guild rename ticket as this merge was done before we took over.

Any names with [V], [N] or the like (bracketed names) Will not get the free renames as they were provided some at last merge they chose not to utilize.

So..recap...ONLY names with Number and underscore (i.e. 1_, 3_) and NOT bracketed (i.e. [V] or [N]) will get free renames..NO exceptions.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 09:25

Thank you Vilya again, hehe :)

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Activate Facebook

• "morbidpoet" is male

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 21:13

I like Vilyaville

I like Vilyaville or at least they should make a new zone named after you all the time you spend baby sitting us. Tehy can even make all the npc's on the cone mental insane so it will fit what we and Bronson has drove you to be,

Remember its all here because someone wants to make MONEY!!!!!! So free is another word for part of the plans..
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 21:20

FulmiTown o.o Best name EVER!

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 21:26

drove you to be
I was already there well before the players or Barunson....I'm a mother and wife. ;) hahahahaha
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Sunday, 4. October 2015, 16:38

Hi guys!

Quick update, someone asked in game when the Character Slot Expansion would be activated.

This will be activated (as per the FAQ dictates) on Monday. If you will need to delete any characters off any accounts in slots 5-8 to make your total between the servers equal 8, it will happen on this day.

If your total is already 8 or under, you will NOT get expanded! This is only for people with 8+ characters between K and C servers on their account.

You will need to ensure you delete the unwanted characters completely BEFORE Maintenance (delete no later than 2am EST Tuesday morning) otherwise the system will see them as still active and delete characters by lowest level to reach the 8.

Good luck.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

roguej91

Date of registration: 5. October 2015

Monday, 5. October 2015, 05:34

Question

I'm an old player, havnt really played since aeria was in charge and thought about dropping in and seeing how the game is -- how do I log in on my account or transfer my account from aeria to gamigo?

I was reading that I click a link in my email, or just log in using my old information (still in the process of downloading currently, but wanted to make sure that's all I needed to do)

nvm, sent a message to vilya ._. my account won't let me log in

It let me log in, no characters there :l where did my characters go from cariae ?(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "roguej91" (5. October 2015, 07:56)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Monday, 5. October 2015, 19:36

If I have a Gifts received (Chaos Bringer title from 6th year anniversary) but not yet transfered to a character on Ciraya, will that be avialable to me after merge to use and trasnfer after merge is been done.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Monday, 5. October 2015, 21:40) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 5. October 2015, 21:57

This just in..... the new server name will be

INITUS

:thumbup: :love:

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

lisaroar

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 6. October 2015, 14:09

I read (and understand) the information about guild rename cards, but I don't think my issue is addressed by that information. I just took over 2 guilds on K from the original guildmaster who has not logged on in almost 2 years and both names have the number and the brackets in their names. Will the records show that this is a new gm, so that the new gm would be eligible for a rename card?
Thank you.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 6. October 2015, 14:34

No, unfortunately.

Although if it is only numbers (1_, 3_, etc.) and no brackets with letters, you will get a card..as this was not a merger while at gamigo. Only guilds or player names with [C], [V], etc. will ineligible for the cards.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Friday, 9. October 2015, 14:20

All eligible Character Transfers have been paid!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook