You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 22. October 2015, 06:29

Small Crits

There seems to be a shortage of Small Critical Hit Pots in the game. No merchants are carrying them and the affinity group merchant that sells them is not making them as available as usual.
I noticed one person (to remain nameless), (probably with a big stash) is already selling them at double the usual cost in Roy.
The LC mall is not offering these pots for sale as well. This would be a great time to put them in the Mall I would think.

Anyway, Has anyone else noticed this Small Crit Shortage or am I imagining things? I am concerned because I use these pots all the time for that extra hit power. Anyone know if this is just temporary?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Retired Teammember

• "iArches" is female
  • "iArches" has been banned

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 26. October 2015, 21:57

I can make a request to Vilya to see if Small Crit Potions can be put back into the Item Mall, however the sales and items are switched out every now and again!
No guarantees, but cross my fingers for you.

iArches
Last Chaos ES
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Tuesday, 27. October 2015, 05:11) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Tuesday, 27. October 2015, 12:35

There are 2 shops on I5 both selling over 100 small crits each, 3.9m is not a bad price. If you don't want to continuously buy crit pots invest in some crit accs.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Tuesday, 27. October 2015, 14:51

Crit Shortage

I can make a request to Vilya to see if Small Crit Potions can be put back into the Item Mall, however the sales and items are switched out every now and again!
I appreciate anything you or Villya can do. I would rather buy them at the mall then pay inflated prices in the game. As stated by Erishkigal the merchants have already doubled the price at 3.9 mill ea!
I have a small stock of them and could take advantage of the shortage but all that does is make it more difficult for others to enjoy the game.
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 28. October 2015, 02:24

I have a bunch of both small (200+) and large (~150) crit pots that I do not use anymore as most of my reg hits are crit anyway. Unfortunately I can not give them away nor sell them because my toon is above lvl 50 and can not learn the merchant profession. Also I refuse to go and grind useless sio affinity or make a new toon to lvl 50. Just a stubborn old man that have a sense of what is right and what is wrong.
If the merchant injustice is ever fixed I can give you some for free.

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Wednesday, 28. October 2015, 04:01

I appreciate anything you or Villya can do. I would rather buy them at the mall then pay inflated prices in the game. As stated by Erishkigal the merchants have already doubled the price at 3.9 mill ea!
I have a small stock of them and could take advantage of the shortage but all that does is make it more difficult for others to enjoy the game.

3.9m is not too much to pay for a small crit potion. You're saying you want them added to the item mall but lets compare the IC to gold exchange rate, on average its 2m Per 1 IC, so that being to get them for 2m each they would have to be priced at 1 IC in the item mall how likely do you think that is? So you can either pay the 3.9m, invest in crit accs, or open the affinity that sells them for yourself.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Wednesday, 28. October 2015, 04:39) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Wednesday, 28. October 2015, 05:11

I wasn't saying they shouldn't be added to the item mall I was just pointing out that with the gold to IC exchange rates they'd have be priced very low to make them worth paying IC for instead of just gold. I just don't see them being added to the Item Mall for a reasonable priced compared to what you can get them for in game and I still think 3.9m isn't that big of a deal to pay for them but crit accs might be a better invested if your a lower level and probably cheaper in the long run.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Wednesday, 28. October 2015, 17:39

Exchange rates for IC

3.9m is not too much to pay for a small crit potion. You're saying you want them added to the item mall but lets compare the IC to gold exchange rate, on average its 2m Per 1 IC,

First of all...I don't know how you can figure the exchange rate on anything between mall prices and game gold prices. It varies so much from item to item its nearly impossible to figure what a viable exchange rate is. You cant say that something that cost 2 mill yesterday is worth 4 mill tomorrow. That doesn't make sense to me.

have a bunch of both small (200+) and large (~150) crit pots that I do not use anymore as most of my reg hits are crit anyway. Unfortunately I can not give them away nor sell them because my toon is above lvl 50 and can not learn the merchant profession. Also I refuse to go and grind useless sio affinity or make a new toon to lvl 50. Just a stubborn old man that have a sense of what is right and what is wrong.

I agree that a player should have some way to redeem the value of certain items that they have grown out of over time. I think the Pictorial book was an attempt at doing that. I know we all get stuck with stuff we dont need like beginner items that are forgotten and we lvl past. I don't know what it would take to meet the requirements at lvl 140 to become a registered merchant but I haven't heard anything positive about it since it inception.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 30. October 2015, 01:33

Just go somewhere quite and Drop them

They can pick them up

Sorted....lol
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Friday, 30. October 2015, 02:06

:)

They can pick them up

Sorted....lol

A man of few words....but under the circumstances...an excellent suggestion...lol
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 30. October 2015, 06:01

3.9m is not too much to pay for a small crit potion. You're saying you want them added to the item mall but lets compare the IC to gold exchange rate, on average its 2m Per 1 IC,

First of all...I don't know how you can figure the exchange rate on anything between mall prices and game gold prices. It varies so much from item to item its nearly impossible to figure what a viable exchange rate is. You cant say that something that cost 2 mill yesterday is worth 4 mill tomorrow. That doesn't make sense to me.

IC costs real money and people don't usually throw away money. The seller isn't gonna sell too cheap, the buyer isn't gonna pay too much and if either of them aren't satisfied, they'll move on. Wanna sell me 100 IC for 5 gold? Probably not. Wanna sell me 50 IC for 100m? Maybe. Continue like that long enough and you'll get an established price range, because people weigh the value of both their gold and their real money. Does that make sense to you?

If you want crit potions that come from the item mall to be sold to you in gold for less than 3.9m, then you'd want it price so that people wouldn't feel like they threw money away. So, no.. you can't predict prices with certainty, but people aren't stupid enough to for example sell a 100 IC product and only be getting 3 million gold from it. Why would they?
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 16. November 2015, 03:11

They can pick them up

Sorted....lol
Small crits -> "Unable to throw away."
AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook