You are not logged in.

Riperino

• "Riperino" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. November 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:06

What Happened?

Last time I played Last Chaos, it was on AeriaGames. So what all has happened?

Why did it end up here?

Did servers get completely reset?

Is the game still the same?

How well is the game ran?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:22

1. I don't think many were privy to that information but rumor i heard is that Aeria was trying to move towards only mobile gaming at one point.

2. No, servers didn't get reset. We came exactly as we were.

3. Is the game still the same? difficult question to answer. Yes, it's mainly the same but no, we've had updates, new rules and systems etc. Too many to detail here.

4. This is a matter of opinion, but my opinion is that it is run much better than it ever was before. I do have a few peeves, but that's going to be the case with anyone in any game. The game seems to have far less cheating and the rules are fair and fairly enforced.

If you're trying to get a feel if you should come play again or not, the best way is to log in and start smashing some players/mobs and see where it leads ya. With most of the changes, i think you'll find it enjoyable. Strictly my opinion though.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Riperino

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:25

1. I don't think many were privy to that information but rumor i heard is that Aeria was trying to move towards only mobile gaming at one point.

2. No, servers didn't get reset. We came exactly as we were.

3. Is the game still the same? difficult question to answer. Yes, it's mainly the same but no, we've had updates, new rules and systems etc. Too many to detail here.

4. This is a matter of opinion, but my opinion is that it is run much better than it ever was before. I do have a few peeves, but that's going to be the case with anyone in any game. The game seems to have far less cheating and the rules are fair and fairly enforced.

If you're trying to get a feel if you should come play again or not, the best way is to log in and start smashing some players/mobs and see where it leads ya. With most of the changes, i think you'll find it enjoyable. Strictly my opinion though.
I do wanna play, but I don't remember any of my info, so I'd be starting fully over. So is the economy *kittened*? How does that work?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fulminar" (4. November 2015, 19:40) with the following reason: the used of bad language.

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:36

You could send an RT about your account to see if it's retrievable or not if you can muster up any of even the most basic information about it. Worth a shot. The worst thing that can happen is they tell you they can not help.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

Riperino

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:38

It's not a big deal, I do wanna restart. I just wanna know what server is economically stable and worth playing on.

• Activate Facebook

Raweno

Game Master (en)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:50

There is only one server on LC USA Initus. There was a merge a few weeks ago.

Raweno
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Riperino

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:51

There is only one server on LC USA Initus. There was a merge a few weeks ago.
I just saw that. Thank you!
  • Activate Facebook

Salat

Date of registration: 2. November 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 19:54

It's not a big deal, I do wanna restart. I just wanna know what server is economically stable and worth playing on.
the cheapest server is europe server named Elysion. there are constand double EXP and SP rates. but the server is nearly dead.

and pls check first the new last chaos, its really not the same and not as cheap as it was in aeria.

many things got really bad. check

Cooldown, element system, upgrading to +30.

good luck
  • Activate Facebook