You are not logged in.

• "Disqmaster" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 06:03

US | Server Events Calendar

How about changing some of the Wednesday times to be more player friendly.

Remember you have players outside the U.S.

7pm- 9pm EST so that's Midnight - 2am in the U.K. (And later for the rest of the E.U.)

Please remember this is Mid Week and people do have work the next Morning

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Meela

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 07:06

It works both ways. The earlier time zones are at work during the event already. If you make it earlier they are still at work/school. It is never going to fit every single time zone. Lots of the events leave out PST and MST time zone and you don't hear these people complaining. Some events are already more geared towards EU/later time zones on the calendar. They definitely can't please everyone.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 07:13

If you Re-read what I wrote.

I said SOME not All

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 08:00

I guess ppl from europe and asia gotta learn to live without double pet events.
For me its 2-4 am and id rather sleep than play lc lol.
Some time ago I saw ppl complain about same as well, and they have been told its usa server so if they want a reasonable european time for it, better go play any of the european lc versions, because this is US version.
No points to complain, just be happy they didnt move ALL events after midnight european time, so americans could be free from work or school :whistling:

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ANGEL." (5. January 2016, 08:05)

• Activate Facebook

Meela

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 08:12

I was referring to two time zones in US/Canada that get left out of most events because they all occur during work/school times or early in the morning. The pet event occurs during work/school for them already at the current time. Making it earlier still leaves them out. Like EU staying up to do the event, they can't skip work/school to do the event Plus Australia and other countries in that specific time zone are left out of most events. I already said most events were geared towards later US/Canada time zones/EU. There is always going to be time zones left out. They can not please every single time zone. These events are scheduled around EST time zone and the CM/GM's schedules. They take time out of their daily lives to put on these events.

• Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 11:49

I guess ppl from europe and asia gotta learn to live without double pet events.
For me its 2-4 am and id rather sleep than play lc lol.

and not only double pet event, also without melding/fusing/removing gems or upgrading gear events for months. I also live in EU and lately since Sunday's upgrading gear or jewel event start not at 12 est as they used to be but much later, makes it almost impossible for us in EU or Asia to attend them. An yes, i know it's a US server but i also know that a large number of non US players play on this server and should be taken in account too.

A solution could be most wanted events like upgrading gear, or jewel events, or 2ble pet events to either start a lil bit earlier like they used to be after sunday's quiz so more ppl be able to attend them, or cycle them during the month - not always to be sunday after quiz, but also saturday (sunday is not a working/school day for most of the ppl).
Or if they 're events which run just for 1-2 hours (like the gear upgrading or the 2ble pet/2ble drop ones) could maybe run them twice in the day, as we've seen it happening a few times? :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "HealerInRed" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 16:59

If possible make special events like these with a duration of 12 hrs.

Rock the Khan ! <3 :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HealerInRed" (5. January 2016, 17:00)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 23:32

Rotate the times

So everyone gets a fair bite of the cherry

• Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Wednesday, 6. January 2016, 10:29

January 2016 Event Calendar
Vilya's post :
"Double pet exp + double Drop will also run from 12-2pm EST today."

TYTYTY!! Much appreciated :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Wednesday, 6. January 2016, 13:40

Event times

Some events times for me are during my sleep time. My play time is between 6pm-10pm and 9am-12am EST. I live EST but I work night shift. All our play times are different. My guess only way to all have same chance would be to have a merchant that allows you to start event time yourself. But l'm sure if added someone would abuse it or something. Only fair option to me is all day but thats not going to happen. So, i suggest just set all events to my play times and rest can just live with it. Lol :)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 6. January 2016, 14:06

Thanks V

Much appeciated

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 6. January 2016, 14:06

Stupid double post...grrrrr

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Disqmaster" (6. January 2016, 14:07)

• Activate Facebook