You are not logged in.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 6. July 2016, 00:48

PLEASE READ! Regarding recent US server issues!

Hello Irisians,

We are aware there are some missing items, affinities and pets due to the recent server issues we experienced today. Please provide a list of the items missing, class of the items, types of pets, affinities missing, and character names the items are missing from.

Do this by Private Messaging only myself via this link: http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.…ew&userID=21397

Thank you.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 6. July 2016, 12:32

Update:

Attendance will be counted for yesterday for everyone who had it counted the day previous.

We are still working on missing items, and are doing so as swiftly as possible. We will keep you posted with every stitch of new information we have.

Thank you!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 6. July 2016, 16:06

Hi Irisians!

Great news, all lost items can be replaced but we need you to help.

If you are still missing items, please unequip all pets, armor, weapon and accessories before you log out. Please do this before 14:00 CEST / 8:00am EST July 7, 2016 as this will be when the fix is run.

Once the 14:00 CEST / 8:00am EST time hits, please remain logged out until told in the shoutbox it is okay to log in.

For missing pets, please Private message me here on the forum with Pet Type, Pet Level, Pet name (if any) and character which had the pet on it.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and we hope to have it resolved expediently for you all.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 7. July 2016, 15:12

Hello again,

For everyone who did did according to the above post, their items were returned (except pets)! Please note, the back up we had was one from July 5 @ 02:00 CET (8:00pm EST July 4). If you had changed things between that time and the time of the issue 18:25 CET (12:25pm EST), then the items you received back are the items from the save point and not these new items. This was the best option to prevent a complete rollback of everyone to the previous maintenance save point.

Please send me a PM for items you are still missing (including pets) with your character name, item name (or class and level of item) and upgrade bonus of the item, pet type and level. Pets who are named, please give me the name.

All claims will be investigated so I urge you to be completely honest. I will work on messages as I receive them in that order. Please understand I will do my best to remake your items one by one as close to exact as you had them previously, so your patience is appreciated while I also do this for everyone else who still has issues.

We will be running 2x EXP/SP/Gold Drop/Itemdrop from 3:00pm to 10:00pm EST as compensation for the server downtime.

Thank you,
Vilya

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook