You are not logged in.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 01:35

Soul Stones

The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items.

However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lvls) what quest are these from? Does anyone know out there what quest the Soul Stones are from. I have looked on the wiki and have not been able to find them.
I hate to chuck them until I find out if they are worth holding on to.
Any help would be apreciated.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 13:08

The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items.

However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lvls) what quest are these from? Does anyone know out there what quest the Soul Stones are from. I have looked on the wiki and have not been able to find them.
I hate to chuck them until I find out if they are worth holding on to.
Any help would be apreciated.
Hello there Carackas :)

Soulstones must be the "ghostquest" from mondshine, killing floating souls etc. Good luck/ Pruss 8)

p.s i checked wiki and its one of the 2 quests ( level 140-149 ): crystallized misery or ghostly rage.
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 15:04

Thank you Pruss!

• Activate Facebook