You are not logged in.

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male
  • "Crossy" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 15. February 2017, 16:19

[Suggestion] Alber Drops

Time for another break from writing long and outdrawn reports about psychological experiments. Which means it's time for another no-lifer suggestion for what could be done to slightly improve gameplay experience in my unhealthy semi-addiction; Last Chaos USA. Again, this is just a random thought I had and not some long and throught-through improvement thread.

Mondshine and Tarien both drop Devil Rune Ore and Purified Rune Ore, albeit with a pretty low drop rate. I farmed a whole set of Alber gear, and didn't see a single Rune. At the moment, I am unsure of whether or not they drop there or not, but basically I am suggesting improving drops in Alber. Specifically, they could improve drops for killing mobs and/or players of the other faction.

First, let's look at the Faction Mobs. Both Dilanum and Kailux have a Base Camp filled to the brim with factoin mobs that can be killed only by the other faction. However, unless you want farm a set of Alber gear (which as of right now is mainly for aesthetics), you don't really have any reason to do so. Why don't we have these mobs drop some decent items, to give the players and incentive to invade the opposing faction's base and wipe it clean? It doesn't have to be something spectacular, but could be something as simple as a Jewel Box or a Rune. To make a short list of items I think would fit the bill here:

Lvl 2-5 Jewel Box
Lvl 1-5 Jewel Pouches
Lvl 1-5 Chaos Jewel Pouches
Devil Rune Ore
Purified Rune Ore
Chaos Rune
Lucky Rune
Brown Rune of Protection
Blue Rune of Protection
Experience Booster
Skill Point Booster
Item Drop Booster
Lucky Scroll

All of these are items that are available in game, without the use of IC, through various different means. Naturally, they'd have to adjust the drop rate according to how useful the item is or how rare it is supposed to be, but just the note that they were available would be nice.

Secondly, I was thinking that maybe they could have players drop a special kind of Token when killed by a member of the opposing faction in Alber that could be used to win stuff in the Laca Ball? Similar to how Siege Tokens only drop when you are killed by someone during a Castle Siege. What items would be in said Laca Ball, I have no idea. I'll leave that up to you imagination.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Alike

Wednesday, 15. February 2017, 21:28

Secondly, I was thinking that maybe they could have players drop a special kind of Token when killed by a member of the opposing faction in Alber that could be used to win stuff in the Laca Ball? Similar to how Siege Tokens only drop when you are killed by someone during a Castle Siege. What items would be in said Laca Ball, I have no idea. I'll leave that up to you imagination.

I believe players still drop Creationary Jewel Powder/Fragments when killed by opposite faction, which theoretically could be used for a new laca game with new prizes, but it would be too easy to exploit. What's to stop people from just killing a friend over and over (aside from a rule and easy evidence in logs) for a jewel powder/fragment or even your new token. The current CS tokens obviously don't drop every kill but even if this new token had the same mechanics there's no death timer or anything to really prevent abuse in hopes of getting a token in Alber.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook