You are not logged in.

• "tisannoyed" started this thread

Date of registration: 18. May 2017

Wednesday, 24. May 2017, 20:49

Multiple Accounts

Hello, I am curious if it is ok to have multiple accounts. And if so are they allowed to interact with each other?

For example can account A transfer a leveled pet to account B?

Can account A afk a solo party for account B

And can account A run a store while account B plays the game?

I was reading the rules but I got confused by these two.

#1 Account
You are permitted to actively play one character at a time. This means you may not have 2 characters leveling, farming, participating in monster combo, playing at sieges, or giving on site party for any reason.

#2 Number of authorized Connected Accounts
The player is allowed to use a maximum of 3 characters (accounts) at the same time in. A maximum of two simultaneously on the same channel. A character "offline" but yet making party group or shipping is also considered as a connected person. So the player must make sure to leave the group or shipping before changing account or character to avoid exceeding the specified limit.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 24. May 2017, 21:44

First I will explain rule #2 to you, then rule number #1

#2 Number of authorized Connected Accounts
The player is allowed to use a maximum of 3 characters (accounts) at the same time online*. A maximum of two simultaneously on the same channel.

It is explained/written in a wrong way, I mean, wrong word used. I put the word *online instead of word "in", maybe it was supose to be written on, but better word is online.

It means, you can have different 3 accounts, running on 3 PCs, running LC online. (or 3 laptops, or 1 pc and 2 laptops, depending what you have)

About rule #1

You are permitted to actively play one character at a time. This means you may not have 2 characters leveling, farming, participating in monster combo, playing at sieges, or giving on site party for any reason in the same time.

This means, if you have 2 PCs, 2 different accounts online, 2 chars online on 2 PCs, only 1 char is allowed(since you are 1 human being, you can control only one PC at a time) to be out of town to lvl, farm, participate in monster combo, play sieges, give combat party on site or any other reason, while the other char must be inside town area, does not matter which town, but only 1 char you can actively play outside of town, while 1 char on other pc must be in town, or 2 chars, depending if you have 3 PCs running LC, then 2 chars must be in town.

so since I explained this

now the 2nd part of rule number 2#
A maximum of two simultaneously on the same channel. A character "offline" but yet making party group or shipping is also considered as a connected person. So the player must make sure to leave the group or shipping before changing account or character to avoid exceeding the specified limit.

I think you understand this if you read all i wrote above. :D

I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "tisannoyed" started this thread

Date of registration: 18. May 2017

Wednesday, 24. May 2017, 22:18

I think it makes sense. Can you answer the questions about having my other account giving me a solo party. And the one about trading between accounts?

Also if I have a friend over is he allowed to play with me on his account?

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 25. May 2017, 11:12

You can give yourself a solo, which is good for entering chapel, but today people use fellowship solo, u get maximum exp, some things have changed, so fellowship solo is the best thing for solo grinding, your char tht gives you party must be in town, any town, (EXAMPLE: if it's a witch LVL 76, you can leave the char in same town(map) you are in to grind, so you have to come back town from your farming/grinding spot to the haster to rebuff haste.).

And yes, you can trade stuff between your accounts, move pets, have a storage toon on 2nd account where you put some items you dropped during your playing.

About the last question. Idk, you must ask any GM, send a PM to any to answer you in this topic, put a link of the topic, copy paste it in the message. 8| Because I don't know answer to that question. :|

I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook