You are not logged in.

xCHAx

• "xCHAx" is male
  • "xCHAx" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. August 2015

Friday, 26. May 2017, 08:32

To Villya, Is it illegal when my friend give his account to me before quit the game?

Is it illegal when my friend give his account to me before quit the game?

Please answer for this rule.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Zeth

• "Zeth" is male

Date of registration: 12. November 2016

Friday, 26. May 2017, 09:19

It is illegal, but You could wait for answer from Villya :)

W oczekiwaniu na lepsze jutro, na zmianę, nie gry, a podejścia do niej :whistling:
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "xUrsun" (Friday, 26. May 2017, 09:34) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Friday, 26. May 2017, 16:28)

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 26. May 2017, 16:33

https://en.gamigo.com/pages/legal

Quoted

1.7. It is gamigo’s policy not to permit the transfer of accounts or avatars.
7.2. You are obliged to treat all passwords you receive from gamigo as confidential and may not provide access to them to third parties.
7.6. Never let anyone else have access to your account login or other access data.

http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.…ard&boardID=274

Quoted

#3 Account Data
Each player is obligated to keep his or her account data private. You are not allowed to share them with third parties. You are furthermore not allowed to ask others for their account data. The Last Chaos team will never ask for your account data or the password to your account. If you give anyone your account data, we will not be responsible for lost items/characters or accounts.

Now, you and I have discussed this before in Private Message, what was said then has not and will not change.
If you are on an account which does not belong to you, that account and everything on it will be permanently removed.
I highly suggest you read the posted rules as well as the Terms Contract, as you have agreed to abide by them all when you chose to use any of our services.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook