You are not logged in.

• "chrisraimer" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. June 2017

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 17:20

600% Jewel Removal????????

Ok, so I have a bit of confusion going on about what the purpose of a 600% jewel removal is... I tried to remove 5 lv 15 chaos corals from one armor set and got none of them back. Am I missing something? I kind of feel cheated. It took a lot of money to get those.

~BlacKOuT 17x Arch Witch

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 17:48

Oh noooooooo. Not even 800% removal u have good chance of getting those back. WHy didn't you stop after the 1st one got lost <.<

Really, never risk over lvl 13 jewels. Sorry to hear though.
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 18:33

That's cause u didn't ask before u did it. If you asked if someone did it before, people would tell you, the rate of gettin back lvl 15 jewels even with 800% is so so, like 50% chance of gettin it back (my and rest of the players evaluation). I know bout a guy who took out cc15s and got half back, during 800%...

Information is the most powerful thing in todays world. o.o

Inform urself before doing such things. :|

I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "GoldenGriff" is male

Date of registration: 18. May 2017

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 19:26

This is another one of those misleading moneysinks for people who are too eager like you and I... As for what Bran said, he's just being too extra. We can't act like anyone gives any information anyways. Your best bet for next time is to read forums and pace yourself. Even Admin posts don't give 100% so if you're unsure, ask friends list or people you trust. *violation removed* They used to be sooo poppin'

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (11. June 2017, 23:38) with the following reason: Violation of terms 5, point 5.9. Please read the terms.

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 23:25

This is another one of those misleading moneysinks for people who are too eager like you and I... As for what Bran said, he's just being too extra. We can't act like anyone gives any information anyways. Your best bet for next time is to read forums and pace yourself. Even Admin posts don't give 100% so if you're unsure, ask friends list or people you trust. *removed* They used to be sooo poppin'

what does "being too extra" means...

Key of evolution of every human, its possibility to achieve perfection (even tho humans will never reach it, perfection is out of our reach), we can only strive to perfection, and to strive to perfection is to act according to informations they recieve, informations change, so they must obtain new informations from time to time.

So... :| In this case, it's quite simple, people who got back to the game, don't know all the information, all the news in the game, they make assumptions, and we all know, assumption is the mother of all .......

So, who's the smartest person in the town, the one that walks around town(like a crazy lost person) and don't know where the house is, the one he is looking for, or, the smartest person is the dude who asks people on the street for directions.

being grumpy is bad griff o.o or maybe u should change ur forum name to GrumpyGriff :whistling:

We can't act like anyone gives any information anyways. Your best bet for next time is to read forums and pace yourself. Even

The informations are out there, you just have to find them. o.o

And u gave the man a good advice... I'd like to give you an advice too, read the names of items you put in shop, check the shop 2-3 times before you press open, you never know when you will not add a zero or add an extra zero. :)

At start, we didn't even have the possibility to get jewels back, when new jewels were introduced, so, I'd be thankful for everything we got so far, the 800% jewel fusion, ability to get 2-3 levels higher jewel from fusing idk... three jewels lvl 10. Compared to fusing while there is no jewel event, u get same lvl jewel or one lvl higher jewel...

The possibilities are endless, its just up to u, if you're a hard worker or lazy person. :whistling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "GoldenGriff" is male

Monday, 12. June 2017, 19:06

You're feisty hahahahahahahahaa

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Monday, 12. June 2017, 19:26

This is a very similar situation to people who came back to the game, had tons of master stones, used them on their gear, realised their gear is now char bound, and were breathing fire outa their warrior fingers, all cause they just hopped in the game and did it. Didn't even inform themselves bout all the changes that happened to the game... :|
  • Activate Facebook

• "GoldenGriff" is male

Monday, 12. June 2017, 19:32

Quoted from "GoldenGriff"

This is a very similar situation to people who came back to the game, had tons of master stones, used them on their gear, realised their gear is now char bound, and were breathing fire outa their warrior fingers, all cause they just hopped in the game and did it. Didn't even inform themselves bout all the changes that happened to the game...
Disagree. I informed myself and spoke to other players about what was new and read forum posts. I knew about the MS's being player-bound. But this isn't the same situation as to me selling a SUS thinking it was an ES because I thoroughly believe it was an error on the Dev's side. You also don't know that i'm thoroughly sure i never pulled out my safe upgrade out of storage, but when put into storage the items are randomized and scattered. I've experienced more visual glitches in the last two weeks of playing, then when I played during Aeria'a reign. You seem to be the one having warrior fingers right now, writing a book for everything I say because I disagreed with something you said. Did you pee your pants?

edit; not even visual glitches, glitches in general. Like when I opened merchant mode and put the item up for sale, my MS+30 stacked ontop of a CC15 and made the CC15 icon (2). exited merchant mode and did it again, had to restart client and it finally worked.
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Monday, 12. June 2017, 21:50

Disagree. I informed myself and spoke to other players about what was new and read forum posts. I knew about the MS's being player-bound. But this isn't the same situation as to me selling a SUS thinking it was an ES because I thoroughly believe it was an error on the Dev's side. You also don't know that i'm thoroughly sure i never pulled out my safe upgrade out of storage, but when put into storage the items are randomized and scattered. I've experienced more visual glitches in the last two weeks of playing, then when I played during Aeria'a reign. You seem to be the one having warrior fingers right now, writing a book for everything I say because I disagreed with something you said. Did you pee your pants?

edit; not even visual glitches, glitches in general. Like when I opened merchant mode and put the item up for sale, my MS+30 stacked ontop of a CC15 and made the CC15 icon (2). exited merchant mode and did it again, had to restart client and it finally worked.

number 1
Maybe you pulled it out thinking it was an ES, and you thought you forgot to pull out all of them out of storage, if you are thoroughly sure you never pulled it out, it means when you double clicked the safe upgrade stone, you didn't even read the icons name, which means you did not get used to the fact there are items with same icons.

number 2
from years of playing lc, every lc player knows, once you pull out something at the start of storage, and put the same item back without reloging or changing map or subserver, so, not moving from bianca, the item will go back to the same spot it was.
If you put some other item instead of the original item you pulled out, this new item will go on the same spot in bianca where the original item was.
You'd know that if you played LC... :D

number 3
Merch mode, whew... that's a tough one, i remember while barunson had LC under its licencing, they messed it up, i even remmeber pressing enter while setting up items in shop would make you glitch/dc, dont remember exactly, they fixed the enter.
Only way to stop items from getting weird in merch mode, do not double click on items you put in shop, drag each item with mouse to the window, it will never happen to any item that it goes all chameleon on you in the merch mode, so, drag 10 items, it's not like its 1000 items.

From what I see, you're all complainin cause you're not used to things. :D Poor babies... ;(

If you played from start without stop, untill this point like me.
I'm just happy this server is runnin, still kickin, people comin back slowly, game is being bit by bit more alive. While those who die in arena, lose on sieges, get pked outside of town, just shed tears how game sucks, game is dying, while we're still here, 10 years +

I'm just like you guys, I want a new map, new content, new lvls after 4 years, but get this, barunson is out of the game, and I'm happy there's some crazy dude who is learning a 10 year old game code of a korean game, and plans to make us happy... I am happy we got a future, rather than not knowing if barunson would ever hand us new content and make people grind lvl pk, there is a future, u guys just need patience, my poor baby padwans :D
  • Activate Facebook