You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingOtoko" is male
  • "KingOtoko" started this thread

Date of registration: 19. May 2017

Monday, 26. June 2017, 02:00

Irisian Vacation(Giveaway!)

Irisian Vacation

Does your character feel overworked? Tired of slaying enemy after enemy with no time off? Does your Guild Master not offer paid vacation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Irisian Giveaways has just what you need!

Start Sunday 6/25/17 20:00 EST
End Friday 6/30/17 16:00 EST

Win a $25 Karma Koin Gift Card (US Dollars)*

Enter for a Chance to win 1,000,000,000 In Game Gold Coins(Initus Only)**

How to Win

Simply write a story detailing why your character deserves a vacation. It could be funny, serious, or anything you can imagine.
Pictures may be included and/or short videos.

Rules

One post per account
No inappropriate language, videos, or images.
Do not submit anything that breaks any ingame or forum rules.

Winners

Karma Koin- I will select the best story and award the gift card to the victor.
Gold- All participants will enter a raffle and one participant will be selected at random (Karma Koin winner excluded)

*The Karma Koin winner will be private messaged the code for the gift card. Since it is a US card it may likely only be redeemed in the US. If this is the case pm me and I will provide a reasonable secondary award.

**Gold will be delivered on Initus server only, if you do not have a character on that server this is your chance to get a jump start on one!

~I am in no way affiliated with Gamigo staff Volunteer, Paid, or otherwise. This is a community event run by me (a player) for LC~

If you guys like this event let me know. I plan on running many more to attempt to make LC's Community more alive. If you have any suggestions for events please let me know, I will assist in running them!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KingOtoko" (26. June 2017, 07:58) with the following reason: Title Change

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

DEByl

Date of registration: 15. October 2016

Monday, 26. June 2017, 02:11

vacation

my poor ltl ex-ranger toon need so much vacation, he lvl fast, and work a lot to have fun at Arena , i hope u ll find him rewardful :) EvilDead NS as set tomb all week and need vacation too , cost him a bunch to set it all week :) I m happy to be a part of LC , hope it live long :) tc hf :) btw accounth name is DEByl :)

• Activate Facebook

Henrik

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Monday, 26. June 2017, 10:28

Making toon after toon after toon cost alot,
and now i finaly gonna go on a holliday with family so ive just bought some attandence insurance cards so im now gonna lose all those days.
its gonna be some hard days wihtout LC i can tell u that :P whenever i leave for 1 day or 2 i always wonder what im missingout..last time it was rummage :( trying to help friends in the game costs too so i would gladly win some price so i can help even more :) best regards Henrik

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

• "Xshadow." is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Monday, 26. June 2017, 22:56

Beeing a GuildMaster is not easy, sometimes we want to throw the keyboard away, but at the same time its very nice, people depend on us to guide them, answer theyr questions and help as we can, me and my Guild Advisors Trilla and Erii feel exausted sometimes, we need a vacation to cheer and relax at Strayana falls (at least untill those dragons ruin the picnic lol)... We work too hard to keep everything right and guildies happy, we need this vacation so i can spoil my GA's and reward theyr hard work by taking them to some nice place with nice food and cold drinks!!!
Cheers from Vexx (Horizon)/Xshadow (initus) :)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / Vexx 18x witch / VexX 16x EX Sin
  • Activate Facebook

Jonin1

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Monday, 26. June 2017, 23:41

Vacation

My Knight needs a vacation. He currently is attending 317 consecutive days. Before take the vacation, hope to reach the one year attendance. He reach the max level, now thinking the Titan or Ranger toon start to level up. Both have lv 95+ with all skills max and +10k SP.
Jonin 185 Royal Knight – Initus, ign. Jonin1

• Activate Facebook

• "HaloCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Monday, 26. June 2017, 23:53

Iris vacation

It's summer time finally. Time for families to come together and spend time on vacation. Well I cant; I can't take a break from LastChaos where the grinding never stops, whether your low Lvl still grinding for sp or a higher Lvl grinding in Teos; no matter where you are in the ranking system you're grinding something.sometimes it's for an hour, sometimes a day, or a month; you'll need a break eventually. But as I said earlier you can't, you need to keep this up and grind until your retired from the Last Chaos community. some people never feel what it's like to take a paid vacation from work. But you can here. :D

Cobra Horizon (if I win ill be making a new character on Initus and thank you for the event)

• Activate Facebook

• "Sheogorath" is male

Date of registration: 7. June 2017

Tuesday, 27. June 2017, 18:32

Summer Dratan's Oasis Paid Vacation

Hello everyone! I am Sheogorath, an arch-wizard by nature and a farmer by will, to earn my daily bread.
I live in Initus server. There i've spend my days working, everyday, to farm my hard-earned and painfull to withstand long hours of non-stop Skill Points Farming.
At last, finally, i have managed to gather 100k SP. I feel tired. I think i need some vacations but have no funds to stop working and just relax. Now that i have finished my SP farm i need to get working on leveling. It is another hard work, with painfull hours of grinding and farming ahead.
Is it boring and painfull? Yes.
Do i like it? Yes. Altho the cons it has its pros as well. I came to the land of Iris to be in touch with the nature, and as a farmer i make that happend everyday, by going to the (Battle) Field and spending my days there.

I've dreamed that one that i will have the opportunity to go on some vacations. I'd love to spend some days under the hot summer's sun of Dratan in one of those lovely Oasis. I would spread my beach towel in the golden sand and sleep in the shade of my beach's parasol all evening and having cold drinks.

...But then again, i can't do that as i have to work to earn my living...unless i ever win an awessome event, just like this one!
Well, let me not use my time here any longer, as work must be there inside Last Chaos.

See you all my friends, in the Lands of Iris!
  • Activate Facebook

Livy

• "Livy" is female

Date of registration: 30. September 2016

Wednesday, 28. June 2017, 12:06

Vacation? Did I Really hear vacation? 8)

Vacation? 8o We all need! 8) Specially when you have an awesome game to play with friends around the world! As a woman our time is just CRAZY we need to work, study, clean the house, cook, watch the kids ( in general which is not easy), give attention to the husband/ boyfriend and also look pretty :pinch:.. And to the worse thing is, my Guild Master is my boyfriend - no vacation at all for Livy! Paid Vacation? Is this food? :wacko: We are truly hard workers and magicians because we always make time for enjoy the life and play some LC :thumbup: Once I am on vacation I always have more energy and time to lvl up my toons and attend the all the events that Vilya sets up...Vacation is always fun and we all deserve this privilege - Vilya please make nanny Ramslo take some vacation as well he looks very tired of always spawn in my vacation taking care of me :P

Hugs and hope I have the privilege to win to have gold enough to resurrect all my pets - Thank you Seekers 8|

Sincerely,

Livy

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 27. June 2017

Thursday, 29. June 2017, 07:05

My little knight deserves a vacation because, him along side with his trusted companion his swift diesel have been training for many moons. He has seen countless days come and go without feeling any progress towards his goal of being the best player there ever was. Along with his trusted steed he has slain over 10k Sasquatches, yes you read that right over 10,000 Sasquatches. But unfortunately he has grown very weary and requires a vacation so he may be able to protect the town from the invasion of the Sasquatches. Along with the long and tedious hours of protecting the city, his Guild master is a slave driver expecting perfection at every turn and kill, but as we all know we all need some R&R. So i ask of you to help the cause and keep the city safe, by letting this tired knight take a well needed vacation.<3
  • Activate Facebook

bax2222

Date of registration: 29. June 2017

Friday, 30. June 2017, 19:00

iv been playin this game for like 3-4 years now and i could use a vacation....rofl

iv been playin lc for 4-5 years now the grinding the sp farming the agony of tryin to gear toons its rough. but i keep goin because at some time theres gotta be a brake in the loop of hoplessness. im not the greatest at typing but i was told by a wise man, "ull never win if you dont try" to this day i have never won anything like this....but i was told to keep trying. somthing good will eventually come frome doin my best and giving it my all. therefor i did and still am iv never been verry good at finding ways to make money in lc but i keep going anyways to all of those with the same issues DONT GIVE UP AND KEEP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!. everyone deserves a brake every now and then and when its time the one who deserves it most will recive it

• Activate Facebook

Pixelite

Date of registration: 30. June 2017

Friday, 30. June 2017, 21:43

Prize received, thanks for the event!
Day 86,

Whomever may come across this journal, turn back now. Stranded in the desert, I searched for water, hunted for food, prayed I would come across no more beast that would attempt to stay my course. Many times I thought to turn back, but the sun poised perpetually above me, I lost my way among the shifting dunes that melted together. Had I thought the end was near, I may have given up right there, tumbled deep down into the sand that seemed to pull at my every fiber, dragging me deep underneath. But my mind had been betrayed, and I continued my search, desperate to escape my enchantments. I do not know how long I spent, with my resources nearly gone, but I soon spied a figure off in the distance, with an imposing monolith casting a shadow that nearly concealed them entirely. As I crumpled to the ground, the darkness took me from this plane of existence, and swallowed me whole.

I do not know how many days had passed, but I soon found myself awake on cool, slippery stones. I knew not where I was, but as I came to my senses I knew I was not alone. A full guard surrounded me, and I although I ought to have feared for my life, no emotions took over. I slowly stood up, shaking and cold, a feeling that was unfortunately unfamiliar. I stumbled towards the nearest guard, and they made no move. I asked where I was, and was met with no glance, no response. I asked again, desperate for some sort of response, begging to be freed from my insanity. But nothing came of it. None of the guards responded to me, although they appeared in body they did not exist in mind, and as I swirled in my desperation I ran for the exit. But it did not exist. I turned around, saw the rigid guards holding their pose, and despaired. They would be of no help, but I knew they would lead the way. As I walked by, I noticed a gap in their ranks. Assuming someone had perished, I carried on.

Running forwards, my heels clicking against the stone below me, I saw the most terrible of beasts. Giant spiders guarding their treasure, with vile sorcerers controlling their minds and directing their thoughts. Unleashing my blast of lightning their bodies slumped to the ground. My rage seething, I swore to kill them all. This rage did not last long however, as I noticed water rising from the gaps between the stones. Water that I had been longing for for days would now be my undoing. There was nothing left for me to do but press forwards, and as more spiders came upon me I wondered if they wouldn't be my end. Rushing forwards they swarmed through the narrow passage. Caring nothing for the ruins I brought the ceiling down, boulders crushing the bugs and sealing the exit. I wandered this maze for what seemed like an eternity until finally I saw an exit. With the last of my energy I surged forward, but the closer I came the smaller the exit became. By the time I reached it, it was nothing more than a small hole in the wall that had formed to seal my fate. The water took me. The darkness took me. I felt my mind snap.

Once again I awoke. A familiar smell came upon me. I once again stood, and to my despair the same stoic guards held their post. I knew not if I had dreamt, but as I went to defend against the spiders, as I rose my staff to smite their ruin, I could not remember the spell. Surrounded, slain, and once again awoken, I wondered if I could ever escape this hell.

Over time, I slowly regressed, losing my identity and my thoughts, until finally I knew the only role I had left to serve. I walked forwards one last time, and took my place among the guards. I had no thoughts, no emotions, and nothing left to live for. I had forgotten everything I once held dear, as this temple became a tomb. From time to time I see other adventurers pass through, and although I should want to reach out, to cry for help, my mind is restrained. I hear stories of a Great Eye, a Reaper, and a demon with a flaming sword. But in time, these memories fade, just as the souls who tell of them. I wonder if ever someone might free me from the chains that bind me, but once again, these thoughts are soon forgotten.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pixelite" (30. June 2017, 23:13)

• Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Friday, 30. June 2017, 23:01

Winners

Sheogorath Grand Prize

Pixelite Creativity Prize

XShadow 1B Gold Raffle

Summer Dratan's Oasis Paid Vacation
Hello everyone! I am Sheogorath, an arch-wizard by nature and a farmer by will, to earn my daily bread.
I live in Initus server. There i've spend my days working, everyday, to farm my hard-earned and painfull to withstand long hours of non-stop Skill Points Farming.
At last, finally, i have managed to gather 100k SP. I feel tired. I think i need some vacations but have no funds to stop working and just relax. Now that i have finished my SP farm i need to get working on leveling. It is another hard work, with painfull hours of grinding and farming ahead.
Is it boring and painfull? Yes.
Do i like it? Yes. Altho the cons it has its pros as well. I came to the land of Iris to be in touch with the nature, and as a farmer i make that happend everyday, by going to the (Battle) Field and spending my days there.
I've dreamed that one that i will have the opportunity to go on some vacations. I'd love to spend some days under the hot summer's sun of Dratan in one of those lovely Oasis. I would spread my beach towel in the golden sand and sleep in the shade of my beach's parasol all evening and having cold drinks.
...But then again, i can't do that as i have to work to earn my living...unless i ever win an awessome event, just like this one!
Well, let me not use my time here any longer, as work must be there inside Last Chaos.
See you all my friends, in the Lands of Iris!
Congratulations Sheogorath! You are the winner of the Grand Prize! Creative reason for a vacation.

Day 86,
Whomever may come across this journal, turn back now. Stranded in the desert, I searched for water, hunted for food, prayed I would come across no more beast that would attempt to stay my course. Many times I thought to turn back, but the sun poised perpetually above me, I lost my way among the shifting dunes that melted together. Had I thought the end was near, I may have given up right there, tumbled deep down into the sand that seemed to pull at my every fiber, dragging me deep underneath. But my mind had been betrayed, and I continued my search, desperate to escape my enchantments. I do not know how long I spent, with my resources nearly gone, but I soon spied a figure off in the distance, with an imposing monolith casting a shadow that nearly concealed them entirely. As I crumpled to the ground, the darkness took me from this plane of existence, and swallowed me whole.
I do not know how many days had passed, but I soon found myself awake on cool, slippery stones. I knew not where I was, but as I came to my senses I knew I was not alone. A full guard surrounded me, and I although I ought to have feared for my life, no emotions took over. I slowly stood up, shaking and cold, a feeling that was unfortunately unfamiliar. I stumbled towards the nearest guard, and they made no move. I asked where I was, and was met with no glance, no response. I asked again, desperate for some sort of response, begging to be freed from my insanity. But nothing came of it. None of the guards responded to me, although they appeared in body they did not exist in mind, and as I swirled in my desperation I ran for the exit. But it did not exist. I turned around, saw the rigid guards holding their pose, and despaired. They would be of no help, but I knew they would lead the way. As I walked by, I noticed a gap in their ranks. Assuming someone had perished, I carried on.
Running forwards, my heels clicking against the stone below me, I saw the most terrible of beasts. Giant spiders guarding their treasure, with vile sorcerers controlling their minds and directing their thoughts. Unleashing my blast of lightning their bodies slumped to the ground. My rage seething, I swore to kill them all. This rage did not last long however, as I noticed water rising from the gaps between the stones. Water that I had been longing for for days would now be my undoing. There was nothing left for me to do but press forwards, and as more spiders came upon me I wondered if they wouldn't be my end. Rushing forwards they swarmed through the narrow passage. Caring nothing for the ruins I brought the ceiling down, boulders crushing the bugs and sealing the exit. I wandered this maze for what seemed like an eternity until finally I saw an exit. With the last of my energy I surged forward, but the closer I came the smaller the exit became. By the time I reached it, it was nothing more than a small hole in the wall that had formed to seal my fate. The water took me. The darkness took me. I felt my mind snap.
Once again I awoke. A familiar smell came upon me. I once again stood, and to my despair the same stoic guards held their post. I knew not if I had dreamt, but as I went to defend against the spiders, as I rose my staff to smite their ruin, I could not remember the spell. Surrounded, slain, and once again awoken, I wondered if I could ever escape this hell.
Over time, I slowly regressed, losing my identity and my thoughts, until finally I knew the only role I had left to serve. I walked forwards one last time, and took my place among the guards. I had no thoughts, no emotions, and nothing left to live for. I had forgotten everything I once held dear, as this temple became a tomb. From time to time I see other adventurers pass through, and although I should want to reach out, to cry for help, my mind is restrained. I hear stories of a Great Eye, a Reaper, and a demon with a flaming sword. But in time, these memories fade, just as the souls who tell of them. I wonder if ever someone might free me from the chains that bind me, but once again, these thoughts are soon forgotten.
This was not quite what I was looking for when I said vacation. However it is quite a creative story!! I have decided to award you a 1b Gold Prize for your creativity!! Congratulations!

Congratulations Xshadow!! You are the winner of the 1b Gold Raffle!!

I will Private Message the winners shortly to award their prizes

Thank you to all who participated!! Keepy an eye out for more events soon!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Sheogorath" is male

Date of registration: 7. June 2017

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:11

Vacation's finally here!!! :D

At Last, The vacations that i for so long awaited!

Here i am, just arrived at "my little private Oasis" (didn't see any signs saying i couldn't trespass...)
I was so excited to get here that i forgot my swimsuit, but i had to take a step into the water... Good thing i do use underwear, and there's no people around to be ashamed off :p well, at least i tought at first... now i see peeking from behind the far Dratan hills,many of these ugly midget beasts... these "voyers" named Goblin Scouts.
But what do i care, i've got water at a perfect temperature, to bad you guys didnt get to be here with me ;D

Off to get some coconut milkshake and setup my beach lounge equipment!
Good luck in your still going-on work everyone! xD :D

• Activate Facebook

SavoEva

Date of registration: 1. September 2016

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:28

Here i am, just arrived at "my little private Oasis" (didn't see any signs saying i couldn't trespass...)
I was so excited to get here that i forgot my swimsuit, but i had to take a step into the water... Good thing i do use underwear, and there's no people around to be ashamed off :p well, at least i tought at first... now i see peeking from behind the far Dratan hills,many of these ugly midget beasts... these "voyers" named Goblin Scouts.
But what do i care, i've got water at a perfect temperature, to bad you guys didnt get to be here with me ;D

Congratz on winning the Vacation u Deserve Att-PerfectRogue
  • Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:35

Irisian Vacations making dreams happen™ :P

Congratulations to all the winners I hope everyone enjoyed the event! There will be more quite frequently so keep an eye out!
  • Activate Facebook