You are not logged in.

• "HaloCobra" is male
  • "HaloCobra" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Wednesday, 19. July 2017, 13:52

Player hosted event: Dungeon Hunt

On July 22nd I HaloCobra will be hosting an event for players on Horizon I like to call Dungeon hunt
It's similar to the GM version of Hiding seek but no one can cheat using the map

The prizes will not be extravagant But the first person to find me each round will win a Cake an LSS and the normal prizes
These prizes are: 5 greater crystal experience, 10 Lvl 6 physical minerals, 5 holy water, and 1mil gold

How to play I will hide in a dungeon such as Procion shine in Dratan or Lust Trum in Eghea after a certain time has passed I will move by going invisible and running, I will be an ExRouge by HaloCobra, the first person to find me each round wins the first prize listed above all others will receive the normal prize. Hope to see as many people as possible there

Forgot the time and where it'll be at 2PM est which is 14:00 Server time on H5

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "HaloCobra" (19. July 2017, 15:49) with the following reason: forgot the time and where

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 19. July 2017, 14:31

Nice event!

If you can tell me a bit more the exact time i can join you and we can add some other goodies to the prize pool if you would like :)

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Elkas20

Date of registration: 31. March 2017

Wednesday, 19. July 2017, 18:36

bro i will say need better prize and make some event for new ppl in horizon i can donate some LSS,accs cd. HS,jewels 4-5lvl, gold 200-300mil i am shore can find more prizes and really good for beginers. now this GM events give moncake, candle.... its good but not for beginers

• Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Date of registration: 19. May 2017

Saturday, 29. July 2017, 07:53

If you would like to bring this event to initus let me know. I am currently taking a break from lc for a bit due to college, and would be more than happy to donate some items :)

• Activate Facebook