• "Gospodja" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 11:22

Keron Sleep pot durration

60%

no (9)

40%

yes (6)

Please adjust Sleep Keron pot to shorter duration. 8 mins is way too much. I can't play arena and that sleep scroll ruining gameplay.

Reduce it to 1 min. That's my suggestion.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gospodja" (31. July 2017, 15:42)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 17:30

Lmao, did they delete stone res/anti stone pots/owl?

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 18:22

They didn't delete Condition Owl Recovery, but its still annoying that the duration is so long for what it is. Whilst Arch Witch still suffering with 10 second sleep duration that has a Cool down of 10 minutes. Seems like an obvious oversight.

Word to all Arch Witches, go do Keron affinity rather than farming skill points because you can spam all those scrolls without any CD and they have longer duration than all your skills.

As of this time, it still remains Rocket Science to alter these very little things. What am I paying for? ugh

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 18:41

Lmao, did they delete stone res/anti stone pots/owl?

It wasnt removed lol Anti's are all capped at 80% tho. also scroll success rate is much lower than what it used to be.
anyway...

I dont see the problem here....you can use owl cure and get out of the sleep, simple as that. Why the crying?
Not to mention sleep at sieges is completely useless since you will be hit from all angels anyway so i dont see the problem here in all honesty....

And comparing a mages sleep to keron...really? I play my witch and i almost never use sleep since its utterly useless even in arena.
but if for you a 10 min sleep scroll is annoying...lets increse the cooldown on witches sleep aswel because being able to cast it over and over again is annoying too. It should have a cooldown of at least 5 minutes with a reformed set.

/sarcasm

@Gospodja

If you really dont have cures why engage in a arena battle anyway?
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 19:12

Well if you play your witch like you play your rogue or other toons then you obviously won't find Sleep very useful. Mages are squishy, sleep interrupts your opponents chain of skills to put distance between the two of you, enabling you to effect other skills like blind, slow or whatever. And unlike you, i find sleep very dependable because it is one of the few conditions that does not have a resistance.

Owl condition recovery gets very expensive. You can easily spend 180 mil on 100 tablets and get 25 owl res... Equally you can spend 180 mil on Keron and get 10x the amount of sleep scrolls.

Why is it always about sieges for you guys. There are other aspects of the game, including casual PVP that can easily be ruined if someone decides to troll with keron sleep scroll.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 20:21

Well if you play your witch like you play your rogue or other toons then you obviously won't find Sleep very useful. Mages are squishy, sleep interrupts your opponents chain of skills to put distance between the two of you, enabling you to effect other skills like blind, slow or whatever. And unlike you, i find sleep very dependable because it is one of the few conditions that does not have a resistance.

Owl condition recovery gets very expensive. You can easily spend 180 mil on 100 tablets and get 25 owl res... Equally you can spend 180 mil on Keron and get 10x the amount of sleep scrolls.

Why is it always about sieges for you guys. There are other aspects of the game, including casual PVP that can easily be ruined if someone decides to troll with keron sleep scroll.

What you described....sleep is the worst skill to depend on, sleep is completely unreliable since the oponent can insta cure it without consequences.

Even in casual pvp, if you go into a fight you should have cures ready if you want to win, you are going to it yourself, if cures are too expensive for you that not a scroll problem but yours.

Given i am not a fan of all scrolls in general and would rather see them removed, still the change wouldnt do anything since you would have the exact same issue.
Sa the duration changes to 1 min, you should then change the cooldown to double what it is now for the witch, will you complain then that the cd is too long for a skill that u can basically spam now?
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 20:34

Again you are dwelling on Witch, need I remind you that Witch and Arch witch have two very different sleep mechanics. Witch sleep requires a target and Arch witch skill does not which makes it VERY DEPENDABLE.

...and how can something that is 100% success rate be unreliable in your opinion? Does that make sense? Sleep is arguable the most reliable condition because you cannot develop a resistance to it like you can stun, silence, stone.

All conditions can be cured, but not all conditions are 8 minutes long if u happen to be out of a cure.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 21:31

Again you are dwelling on Witch, need I remind you that Witch and Arch witch have two very different sleep mechanics. Witch sleep requires a target and Arch witch skill does not which makes it VERY DEPENDABLE.

...and how can something that is 100% success rate be unreliable in your opinion? Does that make sense? Sleep is arguable the most reliable condition because you cannot develop a resistance to it like you can stun, silence, stone.

All conditions can be cured, but not all conditions are 8 minutes long if u happen to be out of a cure.

those arent different mechanics, Arch witch only has an extra HP drain to sleep which also is garbage. Sleep is unreliable because it can be cured without a consequence, unlike stone where it removes the buffs from the target and owls dont work on stone, or blind, even tho curable removes the lock on from the oponent, heck even decay is a much better option. Thats why sleep is unreliable, it does nothing to the oponen but delay him for not even 1 second, and thats why it isnt dependable using sleep makes you more viable for the oponents move, even storm cloud doesnt benefit due to the reg hit game which we currently have.

Just because you cant build up a resistance for something doesnt make it a Class A skill, thinking that is very narrow minded.

The solution to your issue is: make sure you have cures in inventory....sorry i get where you come from with this suggestion but its not a game issue, its more of a player issue who fails to have cures in pvp (which is actually a basic part of your arsenal)
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 22:48

unavailable, I really, really, really don't wanna get involved in this topic, but I'm a bit confused where you're standing on this. As far as I can understand, you're saying something like this : "I use cures and everyone should too, but if you don't then it should last a ridiculous long time".

If that's not your point, but instead you're simply offering solutions and ways to deal with it as players, right now, that's fine and good, but the topic was created to change something, not ways to get around it as it is now. Defending its current duration however I can't understand, especially when the reason for doing so is the simple fact that cures exists. Again, as far as I can tell.

The duration only matters when you don't use cures, so why should it last several minutes? Also, if you use cures then what would it matter if it got reduced, or increased for that matter? Skills and items should be balanced by themselves, or at the very least as a whole, and I suppose you're saying that as a whole, Sleep scroll along with Owl cure, is balanced, but why not instead have sleep scroll have a more sensible duration.

They could introduce a Splat Scroll, which would instantly kill any person simply by using it, and as a counter you could have Splat Shield which would protect you against it. But what's the point? Instead of fixing something stupid, just have it make sense to begin with, and if Sleep scroll should stay in the game then at the very least it should have a reasonable duration.

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Monday, 31. July 2017, 12:58

those arent different mechanics, Arch witch only has an extra HP drain to sleep which also is garbage. Sleep is unreliable because it can be cured without a consequence, unlike stone where it removes the buffs from the target and owls dont work on stone, or blind, even tho curable removes the lock on from the oponent, heck even decay is a much better option. Thats why sleep is unreliable, it does nothing to the oponen but delay him for not even 1 second, and thats why it isnt dependable using sleep makes you more viable for the oponents move, even storm cloud doesnt benefit due to the reg hit game which we currently have.

Just because you cant build up a resistance for something doesnt make it a Class A skill, thinking that is very narrow minded.

The solution to your issue is: make sure you have cures in inventory....sorry i get where you come from with this suggestion but its not a game issue, its more of a player issue who fails to have cures in pvp (which is actually a basic part of your arsenal)
Then by your logic, Stun, Silence and Blind are also unreliable because they can be cured without consequence. Stun and blind both delay for less than a second if you have your cure at hand and does nothing to your buffs or whatever. As a matter of fact, blind does not incapacitate the opponent given the fact they can attack you if they re-target in that 10% screen area. The only advantage that blind provides over sleep is the fact that its a ridiculous glitch skill and you lose target. Also during silence, given that this is a reg hit game it does not save you.

So again Sleep is a very very reliable. You are the only one that thinks that it is not. I have lost count on the amount of time sleep has saved me in arena. And its more to your advantage than to your opponents. You know that you are about to drop sleep, it makes you a step ahead of what your next move is, thus interrupting the opponents flow of skills.
But anyway I digress. This thread is about the duration of Keron sleep scroll which again is ridiculous for what it is. Keron conditions are more potent in duration and effectiveness than profession skills from different classes.
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is 29 years old today
  • "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 22:33

i would like to agree to the point at hand on the keron scrolls here.
their cd time is to short the effectiveness and the duration of the sleep is beyound time. far to long. i think 15 secs on that sleep would be fair the stone time 20 secs there is anti to that and easy cures. but time still to long the silence is fine as it doesnt effect a player as grate as the others.

*Removed, off Topic*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (31. August 2017, 23:33) with the following reason: Off topic portion as removed. Topic is KERON scroll time length.

• Activate Facebook