Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is 29 years old today
  • "The1AndOnly" is male
  • "The1AndOnly" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 10:08

Alber ranking system

would u like a forum ranking system on alber points aswell?

A total of 25 Votes have been submitted.

80%

no (20)

20%

yes (5)

alber point ranking system on forums
i think this could be a nice factor for alber as it is really a pointless grind there.
would be a nice feature to it allso as u can get to see your improvement and others.
can allso be used for event if would be taken into content.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 13:44

If I wanted someone to know my Alber points or Ranking, I'd tell them. I do not believe that people should be forced to give away information about their character, pets, guilds and such. It should be something they choose to do, not something you're forced to do.

Character rankings (in game and on forum) I could see being relevant.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 18:25

if ranking is so bad to share then why on earth have ranks at all ?
shareing the points on ranks of what people got isent a bad this at all ?
it would only make people (some atleast) be more competeive and grind for it to make top rank in something ?
atleast if Theres no point of shareing alber points gains and total of players then why on earth add them ?
just saying no reason to hate on that.
games are like sports its an competeative waste of time in the end thats good for 2 things
make money and pass time. :)

• Activate Facebook

dinosue2

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 13:43

Your opinion on what this game is for and how rankings should be used is simply your opinion. Just like mine is mine. I prefer to keep my information private, and I have my reasons for this. My opinion is, if someone wants you to know something about your character, YOUR character, they should be allowed the option to tell you. It should not be forced upon them.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Friday, 13. October 2017, 07:58

its not really something private about your character to have a rank on something ? i mean whats so private about alber ranking ? just an amount of points ?
allso i dident mean to get u all upset about it i kno every1 got their own opinions and that cool.
but the points u got in alber isent really much of a private thing u woulden want others knowing about at all. people can just aswell target u and see the kailux or dilamun flag and see your level. i dident point anything out to be harmful at all. like afinitys gives u titles alber doesnt give u anything besides rank 6 and 7 dila and kailux rank 9 and 10 2nd highest rank shows silver coler around your faction flag and the top rank is gold ?
thats it besides an useless boost to your stats.
besides all about alber what is soo private and special u cant share it ? or have any1 is able to see ? i mean.
u need points for rank there. u need rank to wear difriend items from there.. so what is it that is harming the people playing from seeing who is able to wear what ?
like the 185 set from mc u need 4th rank its trade able though guild store but no way else. its a waste to get and be stuck with as it cost soo much to get and its even random. so knoing who can wear it u might be able to sell it for a small fee to restore some of the cost u need to get the items u want ?
just though that point is rather nice to have.
i dont think anything about ranks is even a scare ? what is terible about a game toon u play for others to see ?
its not your life. ? atleast i dont feel that way about it game is game and supose to be fun. and not to be scared that others see u on a rank. rank only shows what u achived and thats to harm towards u to have others seeing unless u achive 1-185 in 1 day and doing that every day over and over witch i dont belive no1 does :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "The1AndOnly" (13. October 2017, 08:20)

• Activate Facebook