You are not logged in.

This post by "Jefalo" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 07:35) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 13:30) with the following reason: spam

pwesty

• "pwesty" started this thread

Date of registration: 23. October 2017

Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 09:44

No matter how many good suggestions people come up with, the staff just doesn’t care or doesn’t know how to make something out of it.
That's what i have pointed out but if calling them out on it is against rules, then why have it public anyways? I compiled all the information for the last 2years of patchlogs, and nothing really "big" or "significant" was done. But that's not just. If they would offer Dev jobs outside of Germany, they would, "and it's my opinion" have better success. That's not a suggestion that's critiquing their ways of "hiring" people.. It's be restricted to a Single "locale"

And another thing i noticed, i logged in today for the first time in YEARS, and they removed all the beginner things, pbi pssp, res scrolls. Like that was a good thing..That actually takes more time to remove that then it is to raise a level cap.. It hurts it really does. But Taking all these issues and going to send it to someone that i seek that cares about this game, and i'll make it public too
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 13:14

That's what i have pointed out but if calling them out on it is against rules, then why have it public anyways?
Again, it is not what you said, it is how you chose to say it which was a violation of the rules. Please do not confuse the two.
they removed all the beginner things
You get these by doing the beginner quests, which have also increased in number including a few at the first Affinity Merchant so the noobies can learn about affinity.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook