You are not logged in.

Sayannn

• "Sayannn" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. October 2015

Thursday, 9. November 2017, 13:26

MS upgrade...so much luck and?

Upgrade do you know tricks from + 25 / + 30? Have I heard that craft weapons are simpler than the mob boxes, stay naked and try it out? Better servers, times, more?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:13

It’s all pot luck. You can try all the old wives tales out there regarding upgrading. Some find they have luck others don’t. But it is all just that; Luck. Before I stopped playing for a while I used hundreds of master stones trying to upgrade things and documented the progress on a post somewhere. I tried multiple methods I’ve had luck with in the past and it didn’t matter at all which one you have the same rubbish chances anywhere you go or what you wear.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:23

ever tryed potting up for luck when upgradeing ? just think if it would work..
ohh nvm now they will make a but for luck when upgrade and nerf it even more to ad up even for as it is now just with the pot..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
that would be like the new next thing right there..

no really upgrading useing master stones should not have that huge fail rate its crazy u can use 100ms and not even make from 15-30
couse the rates do not guarantee a minimum use of them. but hey they added a safe upgrade stone

besides upgradeing low gear to + 15 id prefer use hs - +3 lucky smelting stone - +10 and css - +15 then a extreem stone to +16 or up higher if u wanna take it further.
simply not worth the effort trying with hs unless u got a few hundred hs and 20 weapons u dont mind disapear, then still risk not makeing +15 :/
do it safely sell your hs and buy the others for safe upgrades =)

• Activate Facebook