You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hermati

• "hermati" is male
  • "hermati" started this thread

Date of registration: 19. October 2017

Friday, 15. December 2017, 18:34

Christmas is supposed to be a time for joy.

I don't know if its just me but around this time of the year i always get super depressed more so than the rest of the year...
I try to work through it but more often than not i find myself sleeping ridiculous hours, crying at weird moments and just altogether negative attitude.. Whats currently going on to make me feel this way this year is my grandfather died about 3 months ago now, Then my grandmother on the other side of my family died a month afterward.. It didn't really hit me then.. Most things don't really effect me until months down the line..
which bring us to the past couple of days my overall effort put into the game has dropped significantly, things that shouldn't make me mad are making me mad, its altogether been a bad couple of days.. So this thread it to either spread some joyful stories or even whats bothering you outside of game.
Merry Christmas all
I miss you Grandpa Bill and Grandma Della

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

hermati

• "hermati" is male

Friday, 15. December 2017, 18:46

Grandpa Bill

I have really good memories of my grandpa. He used to take me and my cousin fishing out on at his cabin on the lake at beaver creek. We would try to catch bluegill and catfish more often than not we'd catch snapping turtles and my grandpa didn't like them much so he'd cut their heads off.. Used to be that he'd make up stories of how he lost his fingers wrestling alligators or sharks or whatever he really wanted to pretend it was that caused him to lose em... I know now that he really lost majority of his fingers working a press at a Maytag factory. One time we were driving down the road and he saw this attractive woman running down the road and he said D*** baby don't run so fast. He used to know how to make me happy when i was sad..

• Activate Facebook

hermati

• "hermati" is male

Friday, 15. December 2017, 18:53

Grandma Della

I don't have really great memory of my grandma Della when i was younger.. I don't have great memory period. What i can remember from my childhood with my grandma Della is going to her house and playing with her cat(even though it hated me) eating ice cream out of the little plastic cups.. and mainly my grandpa Roy(not blood grandpa) yelling at my grandma not in a mean way though just you know the kind of way someone who can't hear themselves anymore would talk... She loved to fish more so than i think my grandpa bill liked to fish.. If it was a nice summer day she was going down to the spillway to try to catch some fish.. I remember doing this a few times and she would clean the fish right there and cook them. I remember once we caught a carp and she cooked it, it was the worst fish I've ever eaten but she just laughed because she didn't eat any she just wanted to make me try it... I can also remember my Grandma was a gambler she would go up to the bar my mom works at and play the video poker machines... She used to let me hit the buttons even though i wasn't supposed to and anytime my mom would get onto me or her my grandma would just say there isn't a sign saying he can't play.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 15. December 2017, 19:00

My condolences on the loss of your loved ones. No matter how long ago the loss occurred, it will always be most prevalent during the time of year those loved ones were most active. My grandmother (who raised me) passed away in May of 1996, I hear certain Christmas songs which were her favorite and still cry like a baby. It doesn't ever really get easier, but your coping mechanisms do get stronger and you are able to gain control over yourself much faster as the years go on.

Please, never hesitate to Private Message me (when I am officially back from vacation) if you ever need to chat, or just vent. I have strong shoulders an a great listening ear.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Samurai

Date of registration: 14. December 2017

Monday, 18. December 2017, 07:19

Try to think than Your family went to heaven and finally they have a nice time. They look at You and smile. If You have a bad days, I have one advice. Try to read some books. Believe me its the best remedy. Maybe something from Stephen King? It, Dallas 63, Cuyo? I wish You to have a nice Time and dont be sad my friend!

"Otoczony, obmyślaj plany. Zagrożony śmiercią, walcz."
  • Activate Facebook

hermati

• "hermati" is male

Saturday, 23. December 2017, 10:53

Try to think than Your family went to heaven and finally they have a nice time. They look at You and smile. If You have a bad days, I have one advice. Try to read some books. Believe me its the best remedy. Maybe something from Stephen King? It, Dallas 63, Cuyo? I wish You to have a nice Time and dont be sad my friend!
I really enjoy David Eddings books. the Belgariad is one of my favourite books :P oddly enough came out the year i was born but my father has a bunch of david eddings books and i've read all of them he was a great writer.
  • Activate Facebook

Bathor

• "Bathor" is male

Date of registration: 18. September 2016

Tuesday, 26. December 2017, 14:57

My condolences on your loss, I know how you feel. I have lost my father in May this year on the same day my grandmother died two years ago. He couldn`t cope with the loss and began drinking again which eventually killed him at the age of 48. Though we didn`t have a good relationship and the last thing I said to him was that I would punch him in the face, I miss him somehow and this time of the year makes me realise it. There are many things I wanted to tell him but now the chance is gone.

[X]BigMarshmallow
Tümpler lvl 154 - Es hat bei Level 1 mit Schild und Schwert angefangen und so tümpelt es auch vor sich hin. :thumbup:
Rogtas :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "HaloCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Wednesday, 27. December 2017, 20:36

Here for you

I know how you feel man. like we've all lost loved ones and yea its hard to get over it but we gotta keep moving forward to tomorrow. if you ever wanna chat talk or goof off on a game let me know man im here for you.

Long Live x300x
  • Activate Facebook