You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "dfaltas22" is male
  • "dfaltas22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. August 2017

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 10:48

[Item]Charm & Damage boosters

Should These Changes Be Necessary For The Greater Good ?

A total of 8 Votes have been submitted.

38%

Yes (3)

63%

No (5)

I have been talking to a lot of players about this subject on how charm & damage boosters can be used together, which creates a 1-2hit kill depending on the character. The first thing is it should officially be banned during siege always and forever due to the fact that it leaves players to a disadvantage that dont have these items, because it is just ultimately not fair what so ever, second is maybe you can have to where you cant stack both charm and damage boosters together, and you can possibly only use one of the two ? I like this game a lot and have been a long time player and all i honestly want everything to be as fair as it can possibly get along with an actual skill gap.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pandia

Rising Star

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 11:03

it leaves players to a disadvantage that dont have these items

Both items come from affinity shops, Aaron and Sinkillers. So you could either open those affinity shops and have ur own or buy them from other players.
  • Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 11:09

Regardless if players have access to it or not, its just not fair! Even if i had these, i wouldn't use them because it just wouldn't feel right.

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 11:17

You expect everybody to run around with these things? lol i dont mind but as long as its banned during siege and as long as you can use one or the other. That is my main point.

• Activate Facebook

hermati

• "hermati" is male

Date of registration: 19. October 2017

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 16:35

I agree with banning them at sieges but if you are going that far you might as well ban every consumable that isn't super haste at sieges... like where do you draw the line... you are saying damage boosters and charms now but what about the consumables that remove status effects(being thats there is two sets(that have seperate cds) one from affinity shops and one from actual merchant) or even the medicines that heal 60% of your health?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hermati" (3. January 2018, 16:40)

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 19:57

You say Ban them at sieges but you aren't looking at the bigger picture. Some persons are near un-killable at sieges without these items. You have to think about a balance, if you are going to remove damage boosters from siege you'd have to equally remove Owl Tablets, especially owl heals.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Thursday, 4. January 2018, 11:46

owl heal and cures are an bigger issue.
dmgb and charms is not a problem at all during sieges.. its their only real use. if not in siege where would u spend that cost they have to use ? on an element boss ? u allready have pets u simply dont need that firepower in pve since pve is broken id vote no for the change it woulden do any good as to remove it from siege. there other things that makes it far more unbalanced then pots. pots people buy and pay for. let them do that, havent proven them to be any better then people who Arent useing those potions.

• Activate Facebook

dinosue2

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 18:29

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but one boosts skills and one boosts regular hits. Has anyone ever tested if that was changed to where they both boost reg hits or skills together?

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 23:22

Charm and the dmg booster combined together making your regular attack about x3-x4 your normal attack, its even worse when a character has a debuffer. But i think it does the same with a skill.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 06:37

Charm and the dmg booster combined together making your regular attack about x3-x4 your normal attack, its even worse when a character has a debuffer. But i think it does the same with a skill.
Almost 100% sure damage boosters don't work with skills.
  • Activate Facebook