You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

divataroza

Rising Star

• "divataroza" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 16. May 2016, 23:52

Problems moving the camera with the right mouse button

Since yesterday I can not move the camera with the right mouse button. I have tried different mouses, reinstalling the mouse driver, but does not seem to work.

Any suggestions how to fix that?

Probably helpful to note that before loosing that ability my game lost also the initial screen size setting (the one you have to set in the launcher)

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "divataroza" (17. May 2016, 00:08)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Tuesday, 17. May 2016, 05:00

I fixed that once

My wifes pc did that once I think I fixed it by going in control panel and in to uninstall program clicking on lc and repair after repair is done. You open lc and does a repatch or just re install whole thing if you want.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 17. May 2016, 10:15

It happened to me once as well. U will have to reinstall the game.

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

• "divataroza" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Tuesday, 17. May 2016, 11:40

reinstalling the game fixed the problem. Thanks :)

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Monday, 22. May 2017, 21:42

Mouse - Screen Rotate

My mouse is now unresponsive in rotating the screen. This has happened to the third machine that I am using. Is reinstalling the client the only fix for this plaguing issue? There must be something else that can be done. My other lappys are now merely used for merch mode because of this issue. I'm in no mood to be reinstalling to resolve every issue.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 22. May 2017, 23:05

Uninstall and reinstall is the only fix for this issue, unless you have a repair option which works in Add/Remove program in your control panel.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 17:53

Yet another reinstall to solve this bug. I don't even have an anti-virus on this system that would be responsible for causing this bug. I can't pin point what triggers this and i have no idea how to resolve it without reinstall.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "Mendek" (Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 19:05) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 09:41) with the following reason: Altering of Client files is not permitted.

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 20:31

Yeah after thorough research I came to that conclusion. Only now I'm having problem uninstalling Last Chaos.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "Fly" (Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 14:45) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 16:31)

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 16:33

Altering game files by any means is not permitted. It is stated in the terms as such, this includes ALL files, even those some users feel it is "okay" to alter.

Refrain from posting it here again.

This is the only authorized fix for this issue at this time:

Quoted

Uninstall and reinstall is the only fix for this issue, unless you have a repair option which works in Add/Remove program in your control panel.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 17:30

Well Vilya, Seeing as you have locked the thread, let me find another thread expressing the same concern to add my final thoughts.

Has this issue been reported to a Dev "team" for a possible solution? Can we ever expect a fix for this other than reinstalling the game client over and over. This issue happens to me almost every 2 or 3 months. Can you atleast advise what might be triggering it? this happens on multiple machines I have. Is it a Windows 10 bug? I have removed the anti virus to see if that is the trigger which clearly isn't, Is it a problem with Dell? Something useful to tell me other than reinstall and locking the thread?

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 17:48

The issue cannot be force replicated, and therefore is not in a developer ticket.

If we cannot force it to occur, it generally cannot be found to be fixed (the code is over 11 years old).

It is not native to any version of Windows, it occurs on all. It is not caused by a specific anti-virus or firewall programs. It is not something that occurs when any 1 thing occurs, we do not know what causes it...hence "the only fix we have is reinstallation".

If there was anything useful to tell you other than what was told to you, it would have been said in the locked thread.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "pwesty" (Monday, 4. June 2018, 01:38) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Monday, 4. June 2018, 12:52)