You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dritix

• "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 18:44

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

Agree or not?

A total of 19 Votes have been submitted.

79%

Yes (15)

21%

No (4)

-The Plagued temple
Once sanctuary for the night shadows and Elfs now a freak show of horrors.

The backstory to it could be a mysterious plague invaded the temple guardians and are making them hostile, diseased and mutated, the Temple leader "Mordo" is deep inside the temple guarded by his minions trying to find a cure but is unable to due to the cause of the insanity the plague brought to his mind.. The temple was once a place of meditation and a sanctuary for night shadows and elfs alike but now it's a place of mutated horrors and abominations.

The Monsters inside i was thinking of deformed elf like creatures with deformities on their bodies, mutated night shadows but instead of having a soul as their weapon they grew into a mutated form which has primitive like claws that cause bleeding, monsters called "puddle" which are literally a pink mix of Pudding that grew and came to life from the secretions of the plague, their attacks can be more or less like the "BLACK PUDDINGS" in "Strayana" but they will cause the "plague" debuff which will decrease attack speed and cause damage over time...... For the boss and his minions... I'll let you guys decide how you want them to be :) Hope you like this idea! Would be cool to see something similar in game! :thumbsup:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 04:06

Game Extension

I like your idea...it looks interesting. I think extending the game to make it more challenging & fresh for those that have reached the cap is essential in keeping the best and most loyal players interested in this game. In the past I have advocated a phase II kind of change in the game using the water (which is just scenery) as an active part of the game. Making the oceans available for play as well as lakes and rivers. Sunken Lost cities, new species of underwater monsters, fishing, breathing and underwater gear, etc...
Anything that will bring new kinds of challenges (like hidden object type puzzle solving) and new adventures to this game I think would spur new interest.

I suspect that if Gamigo decides to make more advanced upgrades in graphics and in there overall software systems that those of us who have older hardware and operating systems will need to upgrade our computers to continue to play. I've been playing this game for 5 years and have enjoyed it. It wouldn't surprise me if a Last Chaos Part II "The Hidden World Below" came out and I had to purchase a new computer. I would welcome it!....Its time I got a gamer's computer anyway!
I think your idea would be a welcome addition for all advanced LC players
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 18:15

Thank you for your positive feedback Carackas, i'm glad you liked my idea :)

sunken lost cities, new species of underwater monsters? :O that sounds really interesting :D i like your idea! it's a really good idea aswell!

Yeah... the game is already awesome how it is, imagine with better graphics :O wow a night shadow with upgraded graphics would be sooo awesome :O

Yeah the game deserves more fresh content :) it's a really good game with a mature community unlike most recent games today!

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 15. January 2018, 20:28

Hi Dritix,

Could you please expand on your ideas with some more detail, including boss you would like to see included. You've got a great start to your idea and it would be awesome to see it completely thought through and finished so I could pass it along.

Thank you.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook