Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 13:59

Spirit Skills

Agree or not?

A total of 2 Votes have been submitted.

100%

Yes (2)

0%

No

My suggestion is allowing spirit skills on elementalists to be put on our regular hotbar. The reason I think this is good is because it will allow for faster/easier us of skills, and also more likely to be able to use the skill (elements have their own skill bars, but they are constantly getting glitched, and then the skill cannot be used, mostly on water spirit)

I would also like to suggest that the skills for our elementals remain on the hot bar, as it is very annoying having to re-add them every time you log in :(

Thank you!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:04

I like this idea, because I wont have to awkwardly use my spirit skills while trying to maintain my posture on elementalist

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:06

This being one issue with Elementalist though and there are far more issues with this class that can be discussed. The entire elementalist class should be reworked to fit the game smoothly instead of awkwardly.

• Activate Facebook

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:11

This being one issue with Elementalist though and there are far more issues with this class that can be discussed. The entire elementalist class should be reworked to fit the game smoothly instead of awkwardly.

I agree, I do enjoy my elementalists, but they have a severe disadvantage in game. Clerics, TK's got revamped, and are great, fun to play and a challenge. Witches are also a challenge. Ele are a very undervalued secondary class, and currently have no chance in PvP, sometimes even PvE :(
  • Activate Facebook