You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

XMarthX

• "XMarthX" started this thread

Date of registration: 12. October 2017

Saturday, 24. March 2018, 23:43

Character Gifting Scamms

Hi Vilya my love xD, i was wondering what LC wants to do about people scamming in the name of selling characters with gift cards, i believe this system is not good, it must be taken out or fixed so that people can pay and take character. please do something about this because i dont see how we can have a safe community when people can scam you and there is a way to do anything it. Thanks :PX(:thumbdown::thumbdown::sleeping:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 25. March 2018, 00:09

Hi,

As stated numerous times and also present in the Rules:

Player trades are at own risk. We do not take any responsibility in trades and agreements made between players.

If you fear of being scammed you should only trade with players you know and trust.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

XMarthX

Sunday, 25. March 2018, 01:00

Hi,
Player trades are at own risk. We do not take any responsibility in trades and agreements made between players.
If you fear of being scammed you should only trade with players you know and trust.
Can you be any colder? We trust gamigo will come through with its products... how about instead of rejecting the peoples problems you solve it? its only fair because we pay real money to get the gold we make, if you make the monster gold drop system back to date, we wont worry if we get scammed? :)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 8. July 2016

Sunday, 25. March 2018, 13:03

Hi,

On a side note, this item never made for selling characters as the item name says it does gift the character.
However this does not give any reason to scam people.
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 26. March 2018, 12:29

@XMarthX

As much money as you spend or not this is still an agreement between two players, not between players and gamigo, but between two players.
The item as BladeMaster stated was not intended to be used to "sell" characters. It is and always will be a gift option.
So if you fear of being scammed get characters gifted from players you trust and know they are honest, it is not a Game Masters responsibility to monitor and hold the players hand while making a poor judgement.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 26. March 2018, 14:34

1) I am not your love, honey, smoopy-poo, lovebug, honeymuffins, or any other form of endearment you possible could think of. I am the Community Manager. You may address me as Vilya, GM or CM ONLY. I will not repeat this to you again either.

2) It is a Character GIFTING item, not character selling, not character trade. Anything other than it's intended use as a gift is solely up to the users discretion and is covered in the Terms and the In-Game rules under trades. These are rules everyone has agreed to when choosing to log into our services and should not be a shock. If you have not read them, I would suggest doing so as they are enforced.

3) We do not differentiate between cash purchasers and non-cash purchasers. All accounts are equally important to us and all will be treated the same regardless.

Have a nice day.

• Activate Facebook

XMarthX

Monday, 26. March 2018, 21:57

yeah yeah, keep making dumb rules. i have a good idea though, how about when someone is selling a character, there should be a game-master present? that ought to get rid of scams and people can be happy buying. :love:

• Activate Facebook

• "ChaosCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Monday, 26. March 2018, 22:21

8|
Long Live x300x
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 26. March 2018, 22:36

yeah yeah, keep making dumb rules. i have a good idea though, how about when someone is selling a character, there should be a game-master present? that ought to get rid of scams and people can be happy buying. :love:
No, this has been explained to you. We will not get involved if you choose to make a trade agreement at all.

Character...GIFT....Item. Do you need a definition of the word gift?
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 26. March 2018, 22:43

Whether you think the rules are dumb or not, you have agreed to them when you downloaded the game and created your account. And as has already been mentioned, the item isn't and was never meant for selling characters. It was introduced as a way for people to gift a character to someone else, hence the name "Character Gifting Item".

Gamigo is responsible for problems involving the game, whether that be because an item isn't working as intended or something else related to the game's functionality. The silver lining in this matter is that the Character Gifting Item does work as it was intended to work; it allows a player to send a character from one account to another. How the players decide to use that functionality is up to them, and they alone are responsible for what they do in the game. Gamigo are not responsible to oversee anything if a player decides to take a gamble; that responsibility rests only with the player himself or herself.
  • Activate Facebook

• "ChaosCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Tuesday, 27. March 2018, 00:04

If you don't like the rules then stop playing. The rules are there to protect all players not only a few no matter who they are. whether if you are the victim or not as said above the trading is at your own risk. If you'd like to safeguard the scamming issue then get a third party, someone you both can trust. No one likes being scammed I know how it feels. you'll have to be more careful next time. Happy gaming and

Long Live x300x
  • Activate Facebook