You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Tuesday, 27. March 2018, 23:46

Game Gold

I'm sure this has been pointed out, and its no secret at all. But we need a serious upgrade to the gold drops from mobs.

I came back recently and started playing again, and to be honest I'm regretting it every bit. Sure it's nice to see friends and what not, but the mob drops are ridiculously low, and there's very few ways to make reasonable gold.

Sure you can drop hunt, if the drop rate was any good and you didn't waste 30 drop boosters to get 1 drop, which will most likely be yellow.
Sure you can pet level for gold, if you can find the leash, and afford pet pills.
Sure you can open affinity and sell items from those, if the affinity themselves, aside from a few, were worth doing.
Ok, sell magic minerals you say? There's so few people left in game everyone has all the magic minerals they need.
So you decide to do monster combo? Go for it, but with how many it takes to actually get a good acc, that's worth something, you're losing way more than you gain. (also good luck finding people that actually want to buy MC, for a price making it worth your time).
Use a Lucky Spell Book, that'll increase gold drops - sure, but on Initius, these cost 50mil-100m ea. You'll gain maybe 25mil after taking out what you paid for.

I realize the game is old, but it would be more enjoyable if the drop rates of gold and items were actually reasonable. There is hardly ANY gold within the LC economy, because trying to farm any of it is a joke.

Is there something in the works for this? Will it be soon? Unfortunately, seeing the state of the economy in game, even buying IC wouldn't be worth it these days.

Has it come down to just quitting again, and not coming back?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sdave74

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:20

Not sure what level you are at, but I can usually pull 6 to 10 million each time I run the lab just npcing the drops. No boosters or lucky scroll needed, the times I have used a lucky scroll though usually my inventory is full before I can finish my run.

Trying to get good drops to sell to other players really dont work anymore, nobody is buying anything unless it is high level jewels, ic, or +20 something weapon and armors.

Some juiced up gold drop would be nice too though.

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:23

Cursed Weavers and Cursed Liches in Egeha, lvl 90 monsters, drop 23-45k gold without any boosts, you have to be lvl 90(lock exp on lvl 90) to kill them, or make a NS and + a soul to 15, since its easy, put an elemental lvl 2 jewel on wep, defense jewel on shirt, some cc 3-4 and c3-4 and u good to go, if u want more gold, use lucky spell book on them, I think they're worth using the book. :D

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

sdave74

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:27

Cursed Weavers and Cursed Liches in Egeha, lvl 90 monsters, drop 23-45k gold without any boosts, you have to be lvl 90(lock exp on lvl 90) to kill them, or make a NS and + a soul to 15, since its easy, put an elemental lvl 2 jewel on wep, defense jewel on shirt, some cc 3-4 and c3-4 and u good to go, if u want more gold, use lucky spell book on them, I think they're worth using the book. :D

If I remember correctly they drop weapons too, that ncp quite nicely at that level too. Could be wrong though, it has been a long time.

Also look what npc's pay the most, they all are not the same. The best one I found for selling stuff is the affinity npc in Tairen. You have to have that infinity open though.
  • Activate Facebook

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 03:12

If I remember correctly they drop weapons too, that ncp quite nicely at that level too. Could be wrong though, it has been a long time.

Also look what npc's pay the most, they all are not the same. The best one I found for selling stuff is the affinity npc in Tairen. You have to have that infinity open though.
Ghosts now drop 75-77 gears, no longer drop weapons. If i spent 50-100m on a lucky spell book to use on ghosts, how much would i really get back?
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 05:08

not to ruin this but makeing 10m a run in lab is really a joke.
say u do this and want to earn gold to do crafting.. those pounches cost 1-4m each on npc depends witch ones. other usefull items at that lvl lets see..
owl pills 10m will get u 5 pills to use ? random at that cost too. sure 1 run though lab aint bad but picking up stuff u look at atleast around 10-15 mins to earn 10m. that is a joke if thatis the case. i do not even bother try get gold from npc or drops no more. simply not worth even trying.
i do however get around 30-50m a hour when i grind with 3 attack speed and 1hit stuff if i use the lucky spell book for more gold i woulden even get the gold i payed return.
idb only worth useing on bosses anything else their a waste. sadly
so lets say your back from old times and u want to get into the game again getting 50m a hour grinding.
elephant is 5b or so (pet that buff attack for 300%) witch is op but a really good thing for grind. that would take u 100 hours grind to be able to buy the elephant (considering wont have the elephant when u grind for that gold u need about 300 hours instead)

the concept about farming gold is no longer valid.. and gold is draining less and less of it day by day by day.. and the horders who collect it wont spend it becouse what should they spend it on? they allready have it all.
and ohh yea if u have a accesory 150 or 224x5 u might be able to sell but at cost they want to pay. and at the end of that "day" they get that gold back selling other things they allready have..

to make a market flow and items to move u need a gold flow. to have that u need people to be able to grind for gold at a reasonable amount. (element bosses are lame no gold but items. and for what point?so their worth 10x more a hour then grinding for gold?) if gold where grind able values on boss drop items would increase too so still worth doing them and more people would be around to grind as it is giveing u something besides little xp and sp.
alone cost of learning skills. if u use ic for pot to grind not sell 1 id allmoste think that the gold u get of grinding wont even get u enough to max your skills on all classes yet to unlock afinities.

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 23:45

Good points, I was not disagreeing with upping the gold drop amount, was just throwing out how I was currently getting gold.... I never have a whole lot btw ha ha. But I really dont use a lot of gold in game, really just on pet food and water.

What are you grinding on to pull in 30 to 50 mill? I never look at how much gold the mobs drop. I havent done a lot in Alber yet other than the quests. Is there any good gold drop mobs there?

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 01:31

What are you grinding on to pull in 30 to 50 mill? I never look at how much gold the mobs drop. I havent done a lot in Alber yet other than the quests. Is there any good gold drop mobs there?

During double gold & drop event I used to kill boss in town with lsb, ls and gold bosters on. It was easy 500m-600m per hour, and I didn't even bother to use any pots or buffs for faster killing. But again this is a good way to farm gold when u have high lvl toon, nice +ed gears and event running on.

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 02:03

I will have to give that a try on the next event, I ran a lucky scroll the other day on jewith with idb, made some decent gold pretty quick off his drops.

• Activate Facebook

• "lionza4ever" is female

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 02:54

or maybe we could wait for gamigo to sell Gold coins for IC in item mall like they did few years ago :S:whistling:

• Activate Facebook

• "RosesForRaychael" is female

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 13:51

People do actually buy stuff like MC,magic minerals or whatever else there is. If its something u dont notice theyre not buying it from you. Some people go around buying stuff they dont need from lower lvls to help them out, i know that i do when i see it.
Some stuff needs time to sell, its not like itll be gone in 5 minutes after opening shop. Not every person is on every day or at the same times. If ur not online or merching when someones around thats buying that stuff its not on them that ur not making gold off of such items.
Yes there is less people around,yes the gold drops from mobs could be better. But there is a thing called effort.
When there is a good event such as halloween, people can make good gold, cause others start buying the items from that event.
If it was all handed to u just like that, whats the fun?
U grind to get ur lvls and u get gold from mobs doing so. LC is a game which u need patience for, some have it easier then others thats true. But that shouldnt matter.
U get gold at ur own pace. The amount of gold someone makes is different everyday. If u could get everything u need/want in the blink of an eye, there's no fun in it.
Doing effort for something in a game is more fun then getting it handed to you. U do effort to get a lvl too, so why not for ur gold aswell?

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Friday, 30. March 2018, 00:03

The event idea is pretty good, I made something like 5 billion selling pumpkins. :) And others that caught the event early made more than that.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 30. March 2018, 02:36

The event idea is pretty good, I made something like 5 billion selling pumpkins. :) And others that caught the event early made more than that.

All the madness about hunting pumpkins was created by 3-4 ppl who spent over 1,5 trill, only because they wanted the 185 set so badly.
Interesting what will happen during next event because these ppl already got their sets, and not many ppl left around who willing to spend 300-500b on useless set, only for of the look.
We shall wait and see :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Saturday, 31. March 2018, 01:48

Ha ha, a friend of mine was telling me that some of them actually are just using the armor as cover for their 170 set....lmao... I will just stick with my heavy metal costume. :D

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Saturday, 31. March 2018, 04:15

Ha ha, a friend of mine was telling me that some of them actually are just using the armor as cover for their 170 set....lmao... I will just stick with my heavy metal costume. :D

Yeah, u need 4th rank of D/K faction to wear it. And because grinding faction points is nothing more than mindless grinding, most of them decided to skip it and turn the armour in a cover.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Monday, 2. April 2018, 22:29

Yes there is less people around,yes the gold drops from mobs could be better. But there is a thing called effort.
When there is a good event such as halloween, people can make good gold, cause others start buying the items from that event.
im sry dont kno how to quote correctly. but..
as this is to make gold sure u can sell stuff but only those with gold from old times have gold.
these days you dont make gold from npc stuff or drop gold alone, you need to get items of mobs that other people find usefull to make gold.
YES it is crazy u cant "farm gold" in any ways worth it as items allways holds more value then any gold u can drop.
as i have stated befor doing bosshunt (element bosses) u can average gain 2B a hour if u get into the spawntimes "as in u kno when they spawn"
sadly this is only adding items not gold.
some people sit on crazy amount's of gold buying items they kno they can resell at a profit to others that needs it and doesnt get online as often.
but then again all the gold u get of them is gold made back years ago befor gold nerf. this is not adding to the gold spinning in game.
there are far more gold dropping out of game on gold glass (to reform) afinity shops (for those who have done afinities and sell the items to other players from these npc shops) jewel fuseing (upgrade jewels) and of monstercombo. there is next to nothing compared to these gold drain any income to the game from killing and npc'ing.
its simply not posible when people use afinity shop items all the time to max out gains when grinding "note moste people when grinding useing pots dont pick up anything but the gold they get" i myself dont bother picking up as droprate is terible as if u want to profit npc items u need to get npc scroll thingy or have permanent solo to do it in raid, witch i dont. i still manage tho even with these poor facts. but i allso still have alot of items from the old times. not much left tho. + when there are events i make sure to max out any kind of gain there is to build bank back up, allso i avoid to use pots "i think personaly their a waste" why pot and skip 90% of the game. but then again last toon i made i did pop pots not many but a few "no xpb cant afford XD" and still could get about 2 levels a hour from 120-163 then 163-175 is a tan slower but still can get about a level a hour considering quests. 175-177 is like 1 hour 177-181 takes about 4 hours a lvl without xpb after that its about 10-12 hours a level to get 185. thats without xpb and if u have a +28 weapon + 3 jags and 1 elephant =)
these pets are expensive but their worth every penny!
sadly id allso like to add leveling is to damn easy..!!!!!
even without pots i dont even enjoy it besides for the gold i can get selling that toon at. but then whats the point doing it for fun =(

id just hope there would be ways to grind for gold so people who enjoy to play it the hard way to earn gold kinda got a chance in the economy as there will allways be people buying ic. and yea i kno this will allso make market move as alot of players who need stuff cant afford to buy it.

i mean no disrespect to anyone for trying to do so or those who read this and feel offended. it just is what it is, i mean u have money enough in life and like to spend em on game for me no alarm, spend every single dime u have, just make that game able to stay open! =) but the people who buy the big amounts of ic allso wants to have their items moveing. without spending to much time selling those items.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Monday, 2. April 2018, 22:32

another essay! :) sry for that.
BUT it cant be said enough.. selling stuff to people with gold for low values, and not being able to get gold from npc or gold dropping from monsters. is NOT adding gold to the game "players"

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Wednesday, 4. April 2018, 16:39

Technically.....there are ways and places to farm gold. You just shouldn't skip certain content, get locked there and farm or make a alt and lock it for gold farming.

• Activate Facebook