You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Raweno

Retired Teammember

• "Raweno" has been banned
  • "Raweno" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 31. July 2015, 18:21

[GM]Raweno (Retired)

Hello People of Iris.

For those who do not know me i am the newest GM for Last Chaos USA. I have only been a GM for a short time, but been playing the game since 2007. Since then, I have played a lot of games but LC keeps being the game I love. The Community has always been the best part and is the main reason I became a GM.

We have a small team, but we work well together and we all care about the future of Last Chaos. In the game I am normally lurking or helping with events. Looking forward to helping LC continue to be the wonderful game I love.

Language:English

Back to Vilya's Basement :whistling:
Raweno
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Raweno

Retired Teammember

• "Raweno" has been banned
  • "Raweno" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 19. April 2018, 03:16

Hello Everyone,

While it has been fun being a member of the Last chaos Gm Team for the great NA server. It is time for me to leave and focus my energy on the boring real world. I will still be playing when I can. You all be good for Vilya. :love:

Love you all,
Raweno
Raweno
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 19. April 2018, 13:08

Thank you so very much for all the hard work you've done for me over your time here. You will be greatly missed by the team and the players. I truly hope all goes the very best for you in the boring real world, they are lucky to have you. :love:

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook