You are not logged in.

• "dfaltas22" is male
  • "dfaltas22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. August 2017

Monday, 23. April 2018, 09:11

An extra accessory slot

Should there be an extra slot for those specific accessories?

A total of 21 Votes have been submitted.

19%

Yes (4)

81%

No (17)

Would it perhaps make more sense if there was an extra slot (ONLY) for muta, kyle and the other ones. So then you can equip 3 of your desired accessories of your own instead of being forced to equip for example, a muta stone then 2 other accs. I dont know, what do you think ?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Monday, 23. April 2018, 10:04

No. I think the extra slot should be for all accessories, like the existing ones.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 23. April 2018, 13:53

Personally, I think 3 slots is more than enough as it is. If you are stuck between using your last slot between two accs, you simply have to prioritize which you'd rather have at the moment; like extra HR or Stone Resistance.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Monday, 23. April 2018, 14:40

NO. because i dont like the idea. Things should be reachable to all players without discrimination, low lvl players are left out here.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 6. December 2017

Tuesday, 24. April 2018, 01:03

No.
Why: - You start with this, next it is a slot for class specific acc's, then for ToF acc's, then monster combo acc's.
Then someone will say why can't we have a P1 pet AND a P2 pet slot.

Adding one slot to any section is going to start people asking for more slots in other sections, also what will it do to the game?

Imagine there you are one level below the minimum for the extra slot and you are killing say 100 mobs per hour, then you level attach the extra acc and suddenly you are killing mobs faster than they can spawn. Can't comment on the affect it would have in PvP but I am pretty sure the step up would be just as dramatic.

The way it currently is you have to juggle all the way through the game and at no point do you suddenly take a huge jump in ability, also taking into mind how the acc's you mention work on percentage (+150% Crit etc) the addition would be enormous.

Home of the uBEr nOOb
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Tuesday, 24. April 2018, 01:26

Ever wonder "If Ex-rangers, TKs, and Clerics could get buffed, how would it work?" This is it.
They strong enough.

• Activate Facebook