ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female
  • "ANGEL." started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 00:49

[Item] UnBreak Hammer

Ic item to bring back ur destroyed equipment

A total of 17 Votes have been submitted.

88%

Yes (15)

12%

No (2)

Hi guys, after I broke a pair of priceless gloves by mistake, I came with idea about an Ic item which will restore a piece of equipment that was destroyed during upgrade.
Old players remember we had something similar at AE, but u had to send Rt about it and wait a day or two, while GM handle it.
My idea is about an Ic item which will be able to use within an hour after u destroyed any piece of armour or weapon and will return it back to u at same upgraded and jewelled state as it was before the break. Would be great if this item is tradeable/storable as well.

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. June 2016

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 09:54

This idea has to become in hand for real !

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 10:08

You mean bring back the "Unbreak Hammer" ? (I believe that's the name the item had)

I mean the idea itself sounds good but ...don't you think it would make things too easy?
Like people would just spam runes on gear and then be like "oops, oh well ill buy the unreak item and get it back".

Honestly I would see them not doing this simply because it would impact their sales a lot lol.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 11:01

You mean bring back the "Unbreak Hammer" ? (I believe that's the name the item had)

I mean the idea itself sounds good but ...don't you think it would make things too easy?
Like people would just spam runes on gear and then be like "oops, oh well ill buy the unreak item and get it back".

Honestly I would see them not doing this simply because it would impact their sales a lot lol.

Yeah that was the name of the item..I couldn't recall it when I wrote the post, lol
If this will make the things too easy depends of the cost of the item, don't u think so?
according to IM - to bring back a deleted toon will cost u 15k ic, to bring back ur expired items from roy/siban whitin a month is 1,4k ic.
If unbreak hammer costs around 2-3k ic, I don't see why ppl would prefer to spam runes without rops and just buy these hammers in your example.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 11:42

Yeah that was the name of the item..I couldn't recall it when I wrote the post, lol
If this will make the things too easy depends of the cost of the item, don't u think so?
according to IM - to bring back a deleted toon will cost u 15k ic, to bring back ur expired items from roy/siban whitin a month is 1,4k ic.
If unbreak hammer costs around 2-3k ic, I don't see why ppl would prefer to spam runes without rops and just buy these hammers in your example.

Well I am looking at it this way:

Say the Unbreak Hammer would cost 3k IC....imagine the following:

Upgrade event 200%, Golden runes of protection cost I think 700 IC for a pack of 2.
Now getting to +20 is fairly decent. For 3k IC you would use 12 golden runes, which would most likely fail 90%. Its easier for you to just spam runes without protection and your chance of upgrading is much higher, plus the unbreak hammer would recover the item with the highest + it had, so even if you would fail after say...5 tries.....you still have a gain as opposed to a revert back to +20....so its technically more profitable to spam and recover. Not sure if you get what I mean xD
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Tuesday, 5. December 2017, 12:12

Well I am looking at it this way:

Say the Unbreak Hammer would cost 3k IC....imagine the following:

Upgrade event 200%, Golden runes of protection cost I think 700 IC for a pack of 2.
Now getting to +20 is fairly decent. For 3k IC you would use 12 golden runes, which would most likely fail 90%. Its easier for you to just spam runes without protection and your chance of upgrading is much higher, plus the unbreak hammer would recover the item with the highest + it had, so even if you would fail after say...5 tries.....you still have a gain as opposed to a revert back to +20....so its technically more profitable to spam and recover. Not sure if you get what I mean xD

The hammer will bring back ur item with same +ed as it was b4 the break, not the highest..
Using DRO or PRO without runes can get u no chance or -1 as well. But upgrading beyond +20 even with just spaming runes its hard enough so u wont need 5 tries until u get "upgrading failed so ur item is destroyed" even during 200% upgrade event ! Fyi u can find these runes for 150m while they r on promo - buy then and save for the event :P
From my own experience I have better upgrade rate with golden rops than blue ones.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 17:27

Hello,

It appears as though your fellow players like this suggestion. We will pass it along and see what can be done.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook