Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 31. July 2015, 14:04

[CM] Vilya

Hello guys and dolls!

Most of you already know me well from our long chats in game. But..for those not in the know, I am the Community Manager for Last Chaos US and UK servers. I began playing Last Chaos many moons ago and fell in love with the Community...Last Chaos US has a community the rivaled by no other, and I was hooked!

I began my wonderful Last Chaos US journey with CBT at Aeria. The gameplay was new and exciting, interesting new worlds to explore and things to kill....man those were the days.... As I progressed in my knowledge of the game I decided to take the next step and volunteer to help you. I loved it! The thrill of helping players in game, answering questions, running events and upholding rules was exhilarating. It was only up from there!!!! The sky was the limit!

From that point forward, I have done nothing but work for Last Chaos US...we went together like peas and carrots. Once the move was made here and I was hired on as CM, I took UK under my wing as well (it's English, why not right?) and found the same caring people there as on US...albeit in smaller doses.

I will admit that I was skeptical of the migration from Aeria to gamigo. I had heard horror stories and was terrified that the game I love was about to be gone. But, like most of you, I hung in there and made the leap of faith and it has been absolutely worth the move! Gamigo has made improvements and changes that have bettered gameplay. The fantastic (but tiny...hint, hint...apply for GM y'all!) team I have working with me is dedicated to helping and improving the game as well. We can always use more dedicated souls...errr...players as well!

Happy gaming and never hesitate to say hello in game or message me here on the forums with any questions or issues you have.

I look forward to seeing you all in game!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 13. December 2017, 09:28

Good day players,

I would like to inform you that I will be on vacation from December 13 - 26, 2017. My private messages will be closed, however, you are welcome to private message any of the staff with issues or event responses and they will pass them to me. I will be checking in daily with the teams for anything major occurring which needs my immediate attention.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Sunday, 17. June 2018, 14:49

Hello Irisians,

I am moving to another state, therefore I am on vacation until July 8, 2018. If you need assistance, please private message Fulminar or another staff member.

I'll see you guys against soon!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook