You are not logged in.

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 12:57

Hi,

not fixed yet.

Could one of you please try the following for me:

Re-learn dance of courage on the elephant, but only up until skill level 2. do not learn level 3 and check if it dissapears?

That would help since no matter what we do on the test server, the skills never go missing.... ;/

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

poes12

Date of registration: 5. July 2016

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 15:29

elephant missing skills

yes the lvl 2 ( changthai ) elephant dance of courage dont dissapears on all 3 toons maxpain aracnhid696 and silvermoon696 but the other skills idk was missing to i have sent in info of it before

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "poes12" (27. June 2018, 20:39) with the following reason: i have checket again just to make sure if the lv 2 dance of courage would stay on AI settings and it didnt stay there when i loged bk in to my toon its bk to the animal trainer again on all 3 toons

• Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 17:40

I've relearned the skill to lvl 2 as suggested - showed up and was there while I wandered around... logged out and when I logged back in skill had disappeared.. Last time, I played for the whole day and skill didn't vanish until I logged out... Problem seems to be with those pets which were used on the Wednesday of the database transfer problems.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Caugsmire" (27. June 2018, 17:52) with the following reason: More information

• Activate Facebook

• "annieleona" is female

Date of registration: 5. August 2015

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 17:56

I wish that were the case but I lost it on my pets that the arrow had expired. The ones that were still set up for A1 did not lose it. Sure hope they can fix this soon.

• Activate Facebook

• "Angelswing2" is female

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Thursday, 28. June 2018, 22:52

Elephant Skill

Their still working it .Think be better to wait till the let us know when it's ok to buy the books . Be nice to whom ele was affected give out 3bless books . :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 1. July 2018, 06:57

Hi everyone,

Please Private message Fulmi with the information requested so the data can be gathered up for the developer ticket. The more information we have the easier it will hopefully be. As per the posted rules bugs, glitches and exploits should not be posted on the live forum but sent to staff via Private messaging or to customer support through ticketing system and they will send it to us for testing.

I will be closing this thread now, please see Fulmi's post above on how to proceed if you are affected by this problem.

Thank you and happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook