You are not logged in.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 12:38

[US ONLY] P2 Pet Buff loss issue! Please read carefully!

Hello everyone,

In order to have a better scope of those affected by this terrible issue, I would like to ask you to please provide the following to me in [Private Message] here on the forum. If you have friends, guild-mates, or even enemies in game who are affected and do not frequent the forum, please let them know about this thread as well.

Please read carefully as I need all the information listed here.
  • Account username
  • In game character name EXACTLY as it appears in game (i.e. [K]Username1, [V]3_UserName, UsErNaMe, etc.)
  • Server (i.e. Initus or Horizon)
  • Pet type (i.e. Lizard Ruv, Chang Thai, etc.)
  • Pet name (if you used a name change card on it)
  • Pet evolution and level (i.e. Level 60 Evo 1)
  • Skill and skill level being reset (i.e. Jackybebe Cheer Level 3, Dance of Courage Level 1, etc.)
  • Any other relevant information (i.e. Skill keeps resetting after relog, skill keeps resetting after map change, etc.)

EXAMPLE:
  • MyLoginName
  • Vilya
  • Initus
  • Jaguar
  • BattleCat
  • Level 80, Evo 1
  • Jackybebe Cheer Level 3
  • I repurchased the skill and it reset again after relog.

STOP! READ ME BEFORE PROCEEDING!
  • Do not make a post in the live forum, Discord, on Social Media or elsewhere. This information should only be sent to me via Private Message or to Customer Support via ticketing system if you prefer.
  • Threats are not necessary, we know you are upset. We do not care for bugs either, but threats will not ease the situation.
  • We do not need any other information than what is listed above. Diatribes and paragraphs will only confuse the message and lead to points possibly missed.
  • We cannot give you a date, time, or possible date/time of the issue being resolved. Please do not take it personally, we simply do not know at this time.
  • Please know we truly appreciate your patience and understanding while we sort this issue. Bugs annoy us all, and the better we work together for a solution the faster it will be

Thank you,
Vilya
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 17. July 2018, 17:01

Update:

Thanks to everyone who sent me their information, and thank you to Quq and Iiva for assisting me in game the other day. Everyone was most helpful in gaining more knowledge into the issue. Please know we are working on resolving this, and trying to find the underlying issue so it can be resolved completely. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing our players and will let you know as soon as we have more information.

Thank you, as always, for your patience and understanding.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook