You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male
  • "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 23:11

Players bashing other peoples suggestions on purpose

As i have seen in several of the suggestion posts people tend to bash other peoples suggestions by creating a new account and voting no on purpose, i respect peoples opinion but they should have the respect and decency of voting once no on their main accounts and leave it be, it's like they are stuck in the past, they don't want change... people like this are troublesome, a quick solution would be make newly created forum accounts (10 days) more or less be unable to vote on ideas.
Its frustrating taking the time to write a suggestion on the forums just for rude players to come vote it down on purpose and without any negative opinions to leave in the comments... so it never sees the light of day.
Thank you for reading :thumbup:

Whoever is voting ideas down on purpose by creating multiple accounts grow some respect please since you don't have any decency.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 6. August 2018, 00:51

Hello,

You are free to report such accounts and they can be checked. as per forum rules:

Quoted

6. Multi-Accounts

6.1 You are allowed to create just one forum account. This also applies, if the account is temporarily or permanently banned.
6.2 If several persons of the same household are creating a forum account, a moderator needs to be informed, before a post is created with the latest registered account.
Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 6. August 2018, 12:30

Hi,

If you know of someone who is making new accounts for this purpose, please report it via the proper channels *See forum rules*. Please note, however, that people are not required to tell you why they choose a negative response to your idea, they can choose no and not tell you why however.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 7. August 2018, 14:15

normaly i do respond with reason or input. but if what i wanted to note on the idea yes or no is allready said i really dont bother say it again. im sure others feel the same way.

i have liked alot of idea's but some idea's arent needed. id like to give expamples but for that just go though suggestions.

i allso dont belive people really would go though that much trouble to make multiply accounts to vote no.
besides the number of votes on suggestions arent even that many, so why think like that that people do such a thing?

• Activate Facebook

Cannon

Rising Star

• "Cannon" is female
  • "Cannon" has been banned

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 00:51

normaly i do respond with reason or input. but if what i wanted to note on the idea yes or no is allready said i really dont bother say it again. im sure others feel the same way.

i have liked alot of idea's but some idea's arent needed. id like to give expamples but for that just go though suggestions.

i allso dont belive people really would go though that much trouble to make multiply accounts to vote no.
besides the number of votes on suggestions arent even that many, so why think like that that people do such a thing?

i 100% believe they do...
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 03:42

Other than making new accounts... I use to have entire guilds teaming up against my suggestions all because one individual ask em to. Either Way, good suggestion on not making new accounts vote.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 9. August 2018, 20:12

I can promise you, if I find someone using alt accounts they will be banned as this is a blatant disregard for the posted rules. If I find them with more than 1 alt account then all accounts (including their main forum account) will be banned and they will not longer be allowed back on the forums.

Consider this a warning, there will not be another.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook