You are not logged in.

• "Sneakyfoo" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. August 2018

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 11:47

Easy changes required.

Coming back to the game after a few years break, i'm really hyped to see that the game is still up and running.. the downside is the population isn't what it use to be..

my idea's are reasonably simple and would be a matter of changing a few values of code..

1 - Drop rate Increase
due to the lack of population, the current drop values need to be adjusted to better suit the current population, 200-300% increase maybe?
the reason behind this idea is simple, so many players are settling for sub perfect gear because of how hard it is to actually drop farm b5e for example. let alone b6e.

2 - Add Drop Rate increase to DT
again lack of population, adding a set % bonus that's noticeable to drop rates during DT would give players more option on what to do, rather then just grind for level cap.
reasons for the idea are the same as the item drop rate adjustment idea.
(this idea is an alternative option to the default increase drop rate)

3 - Revise Booster prices
After looking at the prices of IC, and the cost of the boosters almost 20$ per pack.
the Idea is to lower this price by half! instead of 47xxIC for 600 packs, lower it to 2900IC per pack. doing this would i'm sure increase the sale of these packs, both by players sourcing IC in-game, or via regular IC buyers actually liking the $:value ratio

3 - Akan Special Item box
I'm assuming this is just down to really bad luck, but i open'd 7 box's in a row last night, over multiple toon / lvls and actually got zero drops..
i suggest that you remove the nothing drop chance, and add that value to the armour/weapon set's and keep the skill book value the same, this will give players a little more rewarding outcome rather then, "hey, your lucks just bad today, you get nothing, yet again".

feel free to put your inputs in if you like, let the power's at be know if you like these idea's, who knows maybe they might implement them?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 16:42

Yes!

Coming back to the game after a few years break, i'm really hyped to see that the game is still up and running.. the downside is the population isn't what it use to be..

my idea's are reasonably simple and would be a matter of changing a few values of code..

1 - Drop rate Increase
due to the lack of population, the current drop values need to be adjusted to better suit the current population, 200-300% increase maybe?
the reason behind this idea is simple, so many players are settling for sub perfect gear because of how hard it is to actually drop farm b5e for example. let alone b6e.

2 - Add Drop Rate increase to DT
again lack of population, adding a set % bonus that's noticeable to drop rates during DT would give players more option on what to do, rather then just grind for level cap.
reasons for the idea are the same as the item drop rate adjustment idea.
(this idea is an alternative option to the default increase drop rate)

3 - Revise Booster prices
After looking at the prices of IC, and the cost of the boosters almost 20$ per pack.
the Idea is to lower this price by half! instead of 47xxIC for 600 packs, lower it to 2900IC per pack. doing this would i'm sure increase the sale of these packs, both by players sourcing IC in-game, or via regular IC buyers actually liking the $:value ratio

3 - Akan Special Item box
I'm assuming this is just down to really bad luck, but i open'd 7 box's in a row last night, over multiple toon / lvls and actually got zero drops..
i suggest that you remove the nothing drop chance, and add that value to the armour/weapon set's and keep the skill book value the same, this will give players a little more rewarding outcome rather then, "hey, your lucks just bad today, you get nothing, yet again".

feel free to put your inputs in if you like, let the power's at be know if you like these idea's, who knows maybe they might implement them?
Yes and also adding more valuable things to the high lvl monsters drop table.. because getting the same things that you got from low level monsters doesn't make much sense.... scroll of recall from screaming zombies lvl 100? very useful. Potion of haste?? WOW! oh and those level 1 gems from 150 monsters gotta love those... at least lvl 5 or 4 would be a bare minimum.. hope your idea stands out and they put it in the game anyway my friend :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 17:39

Topic moved as it does not follow the suggestion forum rules.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook