You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

• "ExcallabuR" started this thread

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 10:21

Elementalist & Spirit Summon Enhancements

Another suggestion for elementalist...

Ok... so i've had a discussion with Vilya and our summons are classed as 'pets' and also categorised as 'two different entities' (or at least our mp is classed as two separate entities...) and this is the reason they don't get MP reduction on their skills.

So... I was thinking as they share our MP (not two separate entities) it would be nice to have their skills get the MP reduction effect our characters gain from gear (after all it did used to say xxx-xxx mp when you had mp reduction items on).

Also as they share our MP, I suggest (as it seems logical to me) to allow them to share our HP, this would benefit us in multiple ways, in both PvP and PvE in that people and monsters will not be able to 1 hit kill our summons, instead when they attack us or our summons the characters HP reduces, so then when one dies they all die, this will enable us to actually make use of them rather than let them sit there un-used, after all they are there to aid us in battle.

Right now they share our Cooldown reductions, our MP, and they are linked to our stats (attack and the like) in some way shape or form... I will be testing to see if they share other item effects such as stun, stone and silence res (unless others are able to test this or have tested it).

Lets hear constructive thoughts please!

-Eze.
------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 12:52pm

Quoted from "Dfangs"

+1 that way it will make up for our lack in attack power and attack speed, and make it practical to sustain them while grinding !

Would just add to have our movement speed shared aswell!! With our char speed getting over 30 easily having spirts at speed 8 makes them unusable in any of the higher lvling maps..

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:02pm

Quoted from "Crossing"

+1
Even though I'm not an Elementalist, it's not hard to see that the class needs to get a little power boost. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 2:22pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Lol I do realise you have some skills that currently transfer your HP to your summons so they would need to be reworked (maybe one way could be giving summons attack power instead of HP?), likewise with the damage reduction by using your mana pool, that could still work just would affect the player and the summons instead of just the summons.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 2:33pm

Quoted from "Crossing"

Just a suggestion about those skills that transfer HP and the like, they could be reworked into some kind of Self-Buff that affects both the Player and the Summons. For example, you mentioned the skill that transfers HP from player to summon (I believe it's called "Vital Conversation"?). That one could be changed to Sacrifice 1 of your Elementals (Let's say I got Fire and Wind Elementals spawned) to either Heal the player (and by extent the remaining summon) or increase the total HP of the player and thus giving the remaining Elemental a better chance to survive.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 3:29pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Nice suggestion :).

Another one would be to give the summons an elemental attribute increase so instead of HP add light attack lvl 2 for instance or similar? So the vital conversion and vital conversion 2 could be reworked to Elemental Attack and Elemental Defense Buffs/Self Buffs.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 5:08pm

Quoted from "Crossing"

Personally Eze, I feel like each of the Elementals should be attributed to their respective Element for both Atk and Def, like for example the Wind Elemental will have both Storm/Wind Defense and Attack Stage 1. If I recall correct, one of the first skills you learn as Elementalist is "Spirit Blood", a skill which increases the Magical Defense of the targetted Elemental, right? If we go with the standpoint that Elementals will share their summoner's stats, this skill could be changed/replaced to instead raise the properties of a targetted Elemental to Stage 2, in both Defense and Attack, at the cost of only summoning 1 Elemental instead of two.

This would make the Elementalist a very flexible and adaptable class, as they would be able to match pretty much any mobs weakness with a stronger Stage 2 Element, or if faced with multiple opponents of different or unknown Elements use 2 different Elemental Atks (3 if u have a different Element on your own wep) to increase the chance of them hitting a strong element against a weak one.

Let's put it into a scenario. I'm an Elementalist at Cap Lvl (I'm telling you right now that will probably never happen) and I wanna go kill Ramslo's Phantom. Ramslo's Phantom have Stage 3 Fire Defense and I know this, so I decide to use my Water Elemental and use Spirit Blood to deal as much dmg as I can to Ramslo's Fire Def. However, Ramslo also spawns a horde of Crazy Regendros, which have Storm Defense (if I'm not completely out of my mind). If I want to plan ahead and prepare to take out the Regendros when they spawn, as well as keeping Ramlso busy, I can instead go for the slightly weaker Stage 1 Water Atk without Spirit Haste but have a Second Elemental at my side (I believe Water can only be summoned alongside Earth?) that on top of that has an Element which is strong against the Regendros.

See where I'm going? Now that the Element System is fully functional (some finetuning wouldn't sit completely wrong with me though...) they should try and adapt the classes that uses the Elements for their atks and skill to better fit the Element System. The Sorcerer classes, as well as the Wizard and Archmage Classes, have it in their description that they use the Elements to Atk. But out of all those, Elementalist, the class that has the bloody "Element" in its name, makes the least use of it (unless they changed it). They should RULE the Elemental System lol.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 6:34pm

Quoted from "ghost107"

instead of sharing so much from elementarist, its simple to make them completely different entidy, in what I know a spirit is 50-75% elementalist stats(not putting the sikks that affects the spirits).

I suggested many times in the past to make the spirits of the elementarist P2 pets, but everyone who thinks of P2 pets, thinks of the current version of p2 pets:
My suggestion was simple(because it will open new possibilities for the spirits):
- Having the P2 UI to see the Spirits stats
- Having P2 UI for the armor(they could have armor and weapons for spirits Earth would be resitend to damage, fire would have low defense but big damage, windwill have good evasion but and fast hit rate, water would do damage)
- Spirit skills would not be learned by the elementalist but by the spirit
- Extending spirit skills(not only 1 skill per sirit)

The elementalist should only reinforce the spirits, with its skills.
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (23. July 2015, 11:08)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 10:22

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 1:21pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Quoted from "ghost107"

The elementalist should only reinforce the spirits, with its skills.

Think that should be the other way around

Interesting thought, though if they were completely separate it would take a lot of recoding, to add separate stats, exp gain percentages, sp gain percentages, increment values once the stats are used, it would also then mean separate pots for MP and HP, buying new armour & weaps for them, upgrading those armour & weaps. So while I do agree it would be nice to stat them ourselves and build them the way we would like to, it would be far easier to link their HP with ours and change the skill effects and durations from the current to another skill effect & name, this way they have our HP pool and MP pool to use up without the need for separate pots to the ones we are using, and would also mean as we grow stronger they automatically grow stronger having the elemental buffs would mean we could choose and buff the summons we want to fight a specific creature at that moment in time, would also be nice if we could summon any two of the spirits for example earth and fire instead of earth and water.

I do agree though it would be nice for some new spirit skills, and would be even better if they had their own hot bar or we could put their skills on our hot bar instead of clicking shift+5 or shift+b as that is currently annoying.

It would also be interesting (though a fair bit of coding), regarding your stats comment, if we could have a new stat window or adjusted existing window which displays the elemental values in the character info (instead of a UI for the summons) for Elemental Attack, Defense and evasion being an Elementalist you'd think we could utilise the elements, obviously these stats would mainly affect our summons as the jewels would affect the character itself, and to avoid being completely overpowered, it could be say 10 points per 5 levels or something? As the elemental features are still in infancy only have levels 1 2 and 3 attack and defense, though if the system got a revamp maybe increase the points or allow a reset so that if we were to use 10 points per 5 levels then it became 100 points per 5 levels we could reset our 370 points and it would auto generate the points to 3700. This feature could be extended to other classes so as to make it balanced, although possibly make it so that classes which control elements (and support classes) get a higher number of points to every 5 levels than those who do not have an elemental focused character.

Note: Im not saying those points would be the actual values just numbers I picked out of thin air... It could be 3 points per level (one for attack, one for defence & one for evasion)... just have to bear in mind you'd have attack stats for each of the 6 element types, defence stats per element type & evasion stats per each element type so would have a lot of boxes to choose from... (you could also limit these to avoid players putting all stats into one element type.. though I don't know why they would want to do that...)

-Eze

Friday, January 16th 2015, 5:51am

Quoted from "Dfangs"

Crossing - I really liked your suggestion.

But going to the very basics. These are the things i would like really improved.

1. Elemental Movement Speed: Elementals should have the SAME speed as the Elementalist summoning them. OR have them automatically teleported to the elementalist like the P2 pet do now, when they go out of range. That way we can actually use them when grinding on maps which require lot of running.

2. Elemental HP/Defence: If an elementalist can survive among certain mobs, elemental should be able to able to survive there with us for a reasonable amount of time. Apart from the other suggestion made above, i would add maybe having the Gem for Elemental Def/HP (cats eye?) to be revamped so that it increase the stats substantially. On the negative here, it can make low level elementalist super strong.

3. Elemental Skills: I would love to have it in my skill box, also the fact that NOT having to add it on the Elemental skill box each time i relog. It isn't like we have a lot of skill to choose from, each element has just one skill. We should have them mapped already!

Friday, January 16th 2015, 10:33am

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Quoted from "Dfangs"

1. Elemental Movement Speed: Elementals should have the SAME speed as the Elementalist summoning them. OR have them automatically teleported to the elementalist like the P2 pet do now, when they go out of range. That way we can actually use them when grinding on maps which require lot of running.

One thing i'll say if this occurs... they have to make sure it doesn't reset their attack setting e.g. back to follow mode each time they re-spawn or their buffs.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 12:26pm

Quoted from "unavailable"

well...how about maybe removing the elemental spirits and changing them to actual attack skills with elemental effects and attributes the same as the spirits had?

just an idea...tho i do think the spirits are cool and make elementalist a unique class o.o

Friday, January 16th 2015, 12:41pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Quoted from "unavailable"

well...how about maybe removing the elemental spirits...

Noooo ;-; cant be doing that lol. They aid us in battle removing them and making them skills means we have less attack power as it would only be the 'x' amount of damage we do not us plus the damage of two summons >.<.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 5:57pm

Quoted from "justblaze.c"

How about changing the Protect function on the spirits toolbar to actually protect you? o.O The spirits will attack anyone that attacks the player
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 11:22

Elementalists, their elemental summons & mp reduction - And anything else fellow Elementalits want to point out for improvementsThis was raised back with AG&E... & I feel it is justified to be posted on here.

From a separate thread that died in the Archives on the old forum:

Monday, December 16th 2013, 3:07pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

I suggest Elementals get a revamp, to better aid Elementalists in battle.

Also... why does the cast speed get affected on Elementals but not mp reduction? I would like this to be fixed as the skills show the xxx(-xxx)mp consumption but yet the skills still cost mp, if you have 30, 50 or even 100% mp reduction all skills should get a reduction... not just the regular skills. Elementals are there to aid their master in battles and right now they just don't cut it, and if like me you use 100% mp reduction why would you want to use mp pots just to use your elementals skills when you don't need it for your other skills...

I would also like to see more AoE's & other active skills added to Elementalists skill sets.

And one last point I can think of at the moment is, I would like Elementals protect function to work again...

I'm sure fellow Elementalists will be able to add more points in here.

-Eze
Monday, December 16th 2013, 9:52pm

Quoted from "Iapis"

The cast only started working in August when the patch was applied.

I am all up for the changes and I have been for it since I the seals past lvl 72 were introduced.

Monday, December 16th 2013, 10:54pm

Quoted from "SmoknStuntDevil"

Yay an Elementalist thread I can put some input in.

Improvement ideas:

Firstly the hp should be adjusted (for all classes though) however a little bit more on the Elementalist as with a few hp boosts, we can still get one hit by a lot of mobs everywhere, other than boss mobs. That's all I can think of for the Elem.

For the spirits in general, as Eze wrote, the 6th seal on sets working, MP reduction, movement speed, etc. Perhaps it was supposed to be implemented and never happened, the spirits could have stats based off the Elem. Each spirit is different so perhaps the Earth spirit would be like 15% more defence than normal, Water has more eva, Wind has some attack speed, and Fire has higher attack and critical (based off the Buffs for Spec). That is a thought, but in general, I believe the spirits should have their stats based off a % of the Elem itself, for besides the passives, the spirits don't grow with the Elem after that other than attack. Their skills are also weak as they aren't based off of percentage. The Spirit Blood skill barely lasts long enough to buff both spirits as well, a time increase would be nice, and maybe a percent based buff change as well, as it adds very minimal difference to them.

The attack radius used to be much larger when using the Attack First option, and now unless a mob is sitting on you, it won't attack much. It was a great use when in a highly mobbed area as you could just kill and your spirits were fighting their own mobs, it was fun and it'd be nice to have their radius increased again. The Attack With Elem option works as it should :thumbsup: . Same for the Follow option, however also as Eze as mentioned, the protect function would be nice if it actually protected as a P2 pet does, instead of making them stand motionless in a spot. The wording is misleading since it says Protect and it doesn't protect at all (should be called statue mode ;)).

Possible Suggestions:

As Occ has sad to me before, and I agree with his statement, having a button to summon the combo of spirits would be great since they can only be summoned together. It'd be great if Elem could have a skill that summons Earth and Water, as well as Fire and Wind as one together. When grinding it takes a bit of time to resummon each spirit separately as of the cast time (without haste because it's not always around). Just an idea he threw at me and I agree 100% :D

Possibly implementing the new element gems on each spirit would be cool as well since, they are summoned from Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. Either as a defence, offence, or both would be a good idea since as I said before.. they ARE summoned from their attribute xD.

Another option to add on the new element gems, adding a Light and Dark spirit as another combo of spirits because it would just be cool. I don't have much to add on to that idea because I don't want to design them but the concept of introducing all elements (to an Elementalist) sounds like a good idea to me. They could require a higher level to get them as it sounds like they would be strong.

Umm... I had a ton of ideas (both improvement and suggestions) before but they are at my home computer which I am not at right now, I will probably add the other ideas when I remember them / if I find the file at home.

Monday, December 16th 2013, 10:54pm

Quoted from "Hellz"

i too have an elementalist...i find the pets are very under powered. when grinding in mondshine they die in just a few hits. without 100% cast you rely on these pets to help keep you alive. i have long awaited a patch that would actually make an elementalist more enjoyable to play.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 1:22pm

Quoted from "BeenBeanedTwice"

Spirit blood already mentioned... getting spirits a % increase mentioned... Protect working and a larger attack area both mentioned... most other things I can think of have been mentioned as well.

Thing's I'll throw in:

Any buffs on the Sorcerer, should also have an effect on the spirits. Specialists already (effectively) get this bonus, since they ARE the elementals, so I'd say have the buffs affect the elementals in some way... 50% effectiveness or more would be nice.

Targeted buffs usually work (divine shield helps out a bit), but I'd say if you're affected by a buff, then the spirits are also affected. If that's not something that's possible, then just make it so they are considered party members when it comes to party buffs.

Buffs affecting Spirits would indirectly happen if the elementals were based on a % of the summoner, so if that works, then it's almost redundant.

Last, and possibly least, can we make it so Vital Conversion can heal characters? Elementals usually aren't worth healing, and I think it'd be cool to be a useful party member when the healer is AFK/non-existent.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 9:38pm

Quoted from "ghost107"

Elementalist suggestions(my suggestions):
Skills:
Ice Spike 2:
Since but its realy usefull if you want to slow your enemies
- make damage in %(level 1 = 50%, level 2 = 100%).

Spirit Blood:
Current status increases the spirit magical defense.
- change it to increase the spirit physical defense(since this game is more based on physical, or make it to increase both)
- change poower in % since its added(level 1 = 10%, level 2 = 12%, level 3 = 14%, level 4 = 16%, level 5 = 18%, old duration), spirit haste is in %
- add more levels to this skill(spirit haste has 10 levels), and skill duration
level 6 = 20% , duration = 4 min
level 7 = 22%, duration = 8 min
level 8 = 24%, duration = 12 min
level 9 = 26 %, duration = 16 min
level 10 = 30%, duration = 20 min

Soul of Fire:
The current skill only sacrifices your fire spirt, doing minimal damage to the target.
- make this skill a self buff skill, with a time limit(the skill duration will be 4 min)
- the skill effect will be a AOE blast, that will damage till 5 targets, in a small range.
- the skill only activates when the fire spirit dies

Spirits Attack skills:
The current spirit skills(hand of earth, soul of file, sword of wind) are not calculated in % (like most of the skills from the subclasses) and are calculated ny adding to the base skill damage(the minimun damage that a spirit could make)
- change the skills power in %(they can use the old power since its not too much, to conpensate increase the mana cost )
Hand of Earth
level 1 = 80%, 80 mana
level 2 = 125%, 125 mana
level 3 = 150%, 150 mana
level 4 = 185%, 185 mana
level 5 = 220%, 220 mana
Sword of Wind = 210%, 210 mana
level 1 = 90%, 90 mana
level 2 = 120%, 120 mana
level 3 = 150%, 150 mana
level 4 = 180%, 180 mana
level 5 = 210%, 210 mana
Soul of Fire
level 1 = 220%, 220 mana
level 2 = 270%, 270 mana
level 3 = 320%, 320 mana
level 4 = 370%, 370 mana
level 5 = 400%, 400 mana

Vital Conversion 2:
This skill is good for healing spirits, but heals too little on higher level spirits
- add levels to this skills

Mana Screen:
This skill is preety good if you want to save your spirit from dieing and make them more resistant, but eats a lot of mana, this skill takes out 3% of your total mana per hit (not miss),, for small and high hits this skill will drain the elementalist of mana, with the same amount per hit.
- I think it will be nice to calculate the mp drain on the on the hit power and spirit total HP
- it would be nice for the drain 0.05% per 1% of spirits HP taken(without putting damage reduction), and be capped at 5%(100% of the spirit HP)
For example:
If the hit is 50% of the spirit HP, the spirit will take damage of 20%, and the MP drain would be 2.5%.

Spirits Commands:
- protect rename to Follow
- Change functionality(target distance not matter)
This means if you press attack first and you don't have anything targeted, the spirits will not do anything, if the you have targeted a monster it will attack, if you have targeted a player it will follow that player(if you are in the arena, or have self defense on him it will attack him).

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 11:33

Continued...

Friday, May 30th 2014, 7:25am

For the spirits in general, as Eze wrote, the 6th seal on sets working, MP reduction, movement speed, etc. Perhaps it was supposed to be implemented and never happened, the spirits could have stats based off the Elem. Each spirit is different so perhaps the Earth spirit would be like 15% more defence than normal, Water has more eva, Wind has some attack speed, and Fire has higher attack and critical (based off the Buffs for Spec). That is a thought, but in general, I believe the spirits should have their stats based off a % of the Elem itself, for besides the passives, the spirits don't grow with the Elem after that other than attack. Their skills are also weak as they aren't based off of percentage. The Spirit Blood skill barely lasts long enough to buff both spirits as well, a time increase would be nice, and maybe a percent based buff change as well, as it adds very minimal difference to them.

I always thought that an Elementalist's spirits' stats were based off the Ele. I guess that's not the case :(

- I've stated this in another thread, but I w0uld like to see self buffs also work for the spirits.
Say I use Stone Skin, my spirits defense should also increase. Or perhaps (a long shot), when I use Elephant buff to increase my attack, then my spirits attack should also increase. (New OP class, anyone? lol)

Friday, May 30th 2014, 10:31am

Quoted from "Caugsmire"

Spirit of Elementalist (lvl 90) should boost crit and deadly % for spirits as well as character - range v limited and effect even more so. to the stage where I'm not sure whether it achieves anything at all...?

Friday, May 30th 2014, 3:05pm

Quoted from "Caugsmire"

Spirit of Elementalist (lvl 90) should boost crit and deadly % for spirits as well as character - range v limited and effect even more so. to the stage where I'm not sure whether it achieves anything at all...?

Elementalist Soul skill was nerfed to the point that you get a crit/deadly hit every 5-6 hits, so we've become even more useless.

- I know we're talking about Elementalists but the Specialist water buff also got nerfed, same situation as Elementalist Soul Skill

Friday, May 30th 2014, 4:26pm

The only 'good' of the new skills patch is more HP and the spirits have more levels on their attack skills. However damage was nerfed terribly as well as our critical and deadly rates. If those were brought up back to what they were, they would be a playable class.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 4:56pm

Quoted from "Bassam711"

First of all i would like for the cap +19 to happen soon since Elmental cant do nothin in tarian and no decent weapens arround at all

i dont know about hight lvls elementals but gonna speak of the experience of lvl 124 elemental

- make buffs last for an hour "too many buffs last 5mints sucks"

- make spirits do more dommage " based of the elemental "

- increase deffence of spirits "vs sorc in valey they dies really fast from aoe "

- give elemental a passive skill that increase dommage

- lower the attaq speed of elemental its just so slow at low lvls

- include the spirits in elements system " an elementalist that has nothing to to with elements "

- make it so we can put spirits skills in the skill bar "shift+5" is the worst thing for me

- make it so spirits can be canceled , in a dongeons we have to wait till spirits die or vanish or use ridable pets

- make it so spirits dosn't loose mp and vanish unless it uses skills "commin from the idea above"

- make it so transffering hp target both spirits

- fix protect on spirits

- Add a bit of range the the option attack

- match the spiritrs speed of movement to elemental

Thats all for me had to reset all and change Job now im playing Specialist coz of the cap that is taking so long its holding many ppl back do something X(

Friday, May 30th 2014, 5:00pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Quoted from "Bassam711"

make it so spirits can be canceled , in a dongeons we have to wait till spirits die or vanish or use ridable pets

You can also unequip your weapon to de-summon the Elementals, would be good if they auto switched when we click the skill for a different type.

-Eze

Friday, May 30th 2014, 5:14pm

Quoted from "Bassam711"

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

You can also unequip your weapon to de-summon the Elementals, would be good if they auto switched when we click the skill for a different type.

-Eze

forgot about weapen but its not a solution vs a boss mob like compra or... or in pvp every hit counts u cant afford to take off ur weap
"would be good if they auto switched when we click the skill for a different type"
would be even better if both spirits get summened just by using 1 skill each one cancel the other

ur idea is a bit better than mine but i made it even more cool 8)

Friday, May 30th 2014, 5:17pm

Quoted from "FreeformSugar"

I'll add my bit to the complaints on Elems... i lvled an Elem to lvl 180 (Fully maxed the new skills) but it just became unbearable how useless the class became after the CD patch, so at 180 i switched to Spec.

My Complaints:
- Spirits are useless in PvE (They will hit 1's on mobs the same lvl as me, the max my earth spirit ever hit was 3k on a seeker)
- Spirit skills glitch too easily and if you get a cd of >0.6secs and try to hold the skill down , the game will disconnect you
- The HP of spirits needs to change to reflect the dmg that other players/mobs can inflict (i was using 6x lvl 8 Tiger's eyes in my gear and it still wasn't enough to stop another player one hitting my spirit)
- The skill animation time, this relates to the ability to use pots after using a skill, it is extremely long (Specs seem to have the same issue as well)

• Activate Facebook

Makono

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Sunday, 2. August 2015, 01:10

Hi,

Quoted

Ok... so i've had a discussion with Vilya and our summons are classed as 'pets' and also categorised as 'two different entities' (or at least our mp is classed as two separate entities...) and this is the reason they don't get MP reduction on their skills.

So... I was thinking as they share our MP (not two separate entities) it would be nice to have their skills get the MP reduction effect our characters gain from gear (after all it did used to say xxx-xxx mp when you had mp reduction items on).
I saw a video a long time ago where the MP reduction was working on pets (I think it was on the old US version). So there is definitly a way to make it work, but I don't know if it is the main concern of the team right now...
And it seems that the old US version had a lot of elementalist's bugs fixed, but since Gamigo bought the version, some issues have come back (I read that a while ago too :rolleyes: ).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Makono" (2. August 2015, 02:01)

• Activate Facebook