You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

• "ExcallabuR" started this thread

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 10:31

Weapon and Armor Durability Enhancements

Weapon and Armor Durability Enhancements:
  • I suggest increasing the durability on weapons and armors similar to that of my suggestion for Tool Aids... So say I don't know... 15,000 Durability of which for every 50 hits you get/or deal your durability decreases by 10.

• The Durability Restoration Items currently available should be revamped so that you pay for lets say an IM available 30day potion that stops your weapon or armors durability decreasing by 50% for the duration of the item (time doesn't continue while offline either) and also an in game method to restore the full durability of an item so... 15,000/15,000 this could be via say 50-100m gold or a mixture of gold and a droppable item.

Lets hear your thoughts, and If you have some amendments you think may make my suggestions better then please post them in a similar format to the way I have.

-Eze
------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 12th 2015, 3:53am

Quoted from "Dfangs"

+1
PS : I simpler approach would have been to do away with durability all together...

------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 12th 2015, 10:36am

Quoted from "KnightOftheSky"

+1
This is a good solution. No durability would be best too :p
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "SuurrenDeR" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 11:48

+1
potion is great idea maybe not just item mall npc too for those who dont buy ic
maybe make card again ( item mall or npc for non ic buyers) were if your in raid or out in battle field instead porting all way back to town
u can summon the npc too u postion for a small fee

for me i do like duration on weps bit diff from normal weps ( got move with times)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook