You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 31. July 2015, 21:20

Word Search Puzzle Forum Event

Hello Lords and Lasses of Iris!

For those not clear about this event, it is a word search that I hold monthly. Every month I make a new list of items, character, skills, or monsters found around the Lands of Iris and put them in a neat little puzzle.

Those who find all my words and follow all the instructions will win a small prize. The very first person to participate, find all my words and follow instructions will wing a set of character wings of their choice for their class.

Rules are:

1. Save the puzzle and use any program to circle, put a line through, or color the letters containing the words you find. You may also print the page if you are more comfortable doing this. Scan it and send it, or take a picture with your phone and send to me (please ensure it is clear enough for me to see the words and circles clearly).
  2. Upload the picture to imgur.com, photobucket or any other image placeholder.
  3. Send the link to the puzzle to me via Private Message here on the forums.
  4. Be sure to include your In game Name, server, and version you play on to win.
Who can participate?
Anyone from any version of Last Chaos who chooses to participate has a chance at winning prizes! It does not matter if you are from Russia, Italy, Poland or South America! As long as you follow all the posted rules...you can win!

Winner:
The first person to correctly mark all the words properly and get the puzzle Private Messaged to me with In Game Name, Version and Server wins a set of character wings of their choice for any character! These wings last a month and can be melded to your backpack! Pictures of the 4 types are below.

1. Wing of Honor
  2. Wing of Judgement
  3. Wing of Revenge
  4. Wing of Greed
All others who finish:
Small token sent to statue thanking them for participating

All others who do not find all the words:
Nothing, good luck next month!

Timeframe:
Beginning when the puzzle is posted on the 1st of the month and going until 11:59pm / 23:59 on the last day of the month. Winners will be posted on the 1st of the next month along with a new puzzle.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 31. August 2015, 20:52

September 2015

Done!

Winner is: TheSingular form Katrissa!

Congratulations! Please message me the wings you prefer and a time to meet in game.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female