You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kojak

• "kojak" started this thread

Date of registration: 8. October 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 11:12

problem with pbi, pssp, spbs & idbs

hi...can someone tell me why my pbi, pssp, spbs & idbs all stated character bound?? Confuse...many years not log in. ty

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kojak" (8. October 2015, 11:14)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

AdMaiora

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 11:22

you can store them but you can't sell them unless you become a merchant toon!

To become a merchant you have to:
1) be lv 50-55 with 2k sp, 100mil and 5 reputation points (You can gain them through the guardian system / using a certificate of guardianship) and talk to the Merchant Master in Juno (who is close to Healer Yabo);

OR

2) Get... 20mil affinity points for Sio affinity? I don't remember the exact number...

Fool - Templar Knight lvl 165 - Retired
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 11:47

Hello,

Items which have the line "Character bound" on them in red cannot be traded or stored. Merchant profession will not change this either.
The items with the character bound option are usually the boosters and PBI / PSSP you have from the old Aeria First time buyer pack and the gamigo First time buyer pack.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

kojak

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 14:39

hmm...thought can sell some of it to get gold to buy armor to get started. Got 16 pbi, 16 pssp, 64 spbs & 149 idbs.
And Im not even get the character & guild rename card as I thought given free by gamigo. Feel not welcome in this character lol...mybe nxt time
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 15:18

If you still had the old [V] or [N] before you name from the last merge, you did not get the free renames.

If you did rename after last merge and still did not get your renames, please message me here on the forums with IGN/Guild name (whichever you need) and if it checks out as legit by the guideline above, I will make sure you get your renames.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 15:52

Rename Card

Vilya, now that you mention it my [N] toon Grogan didnt get a rename card and to be honest I hardly played him on Ceraya so I dont remember whether I had gotten one when the previous merger happened. I do know that I never did change this toons name so I should have had that card in inventory....but I didnt.
Its no big thing but if in fact I should get one of those cards for this toon I appreciate it...if not...everyone will know this guy is an old timer...lol.

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 16:09

Hi,

The Character and Guild rename cards from the previous merge were all sent to the players via Mysterious statue.
There had a time limit to be picked up by the player and transfered into the characters inventory.

If you did not redeem them in-time, they expired from the statue, and since you already mentioned you did not play that character so much i believe thats what happened and because your name has the [N] prefix you did not meet the criteria to receive one with the latest merge.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

kojak

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 16:32

hi vilya & fulminar...for your info my toon written as [K]3_DewiSalju & another one is [K]3_Quattro. My guild name is [K]hAILkILLdIE. There's no [N] & [V]. I think u should be able to see thru my account. TY

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kojak" (8. October 2015, 16:36)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 17:45

please message me here on the forums with IGN/Guild name (whichever you need) and if it checks out as legit by the guideline above, I will make sure you get your renames.
Apologies, I should have state Private Message me. This way I am sure to see it and investigate.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 22:10

Rename Card for [N] toon

Quoted

The Character and Guild rename cards from the previous merge were all sent to the players via Mysterious statue.

There had a time limit to be picked up by the player and transfered into the characters inventory.

If you did not redeem them in-time, they expired from the statue, and
since you already mentioned you did not play that character so much i
believe thats what happened and because your name has the [N] prefix you
did not meet the criteria to receive one with the latest merge.
That makes sense. Well, like I said, its no big thing. The "N" just tells folks that Grogan is a refugee from another server that is no more...You have to feel sorry for this guy though...hes trying to put down roots here!!...lol Thank you Fulminar for the explaination.
  • Activate Facebook