You are not logged in.

Suggestion | New Event

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Saturday, 17. October 2015, 04:52

New Event

Just thought of something that could be an interesting event. The event could be staged on a random channel and be unscheduled.
It would go something like this:
It begins to rain in Juno...lightening maybe even some thunder. The sky darkens a bit..maybe dark clouds. Music stops...maybe the whistling of strong winds in its place. (Its going to be a little scary) (I guess Halloween is getting to me...lol)
The NPCs take up arms and begin to attack the population. Some may come out of the dungeons as well....
The event could last for 30 min to an hour. The idea would be to bring order back to Juno by exorcising (killing) the NPCs releasing there bodies from the evil that has embedded itself in them. When the last NPC has been properly dispensed with the rain will stop, the winds will subside and the sun will reappear with the music. The now Normal NPCs will be back at there posts.

Those that got the killing blow on the NPCs will receive a Title of some kind. The one with the most NPC kills will receive a special title and maybe some kind of prize.

I would call the Event..."The Chaos Storm".
This is a crazy idea...I know but I just thought...maybe its doable?
Does anyone have any thing to add or change. Just thought a new type of surprise event might add a little excitement.
OK...Mazzacre...whats wrong with this...I know you think im crazy....so lets have it...lol

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Yunalesca

Faithful Adventurer

• "Yunalesca" is male

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Saturday, 17. October 2015, 06:04

+1 good :D

Regarde toi dans un miroir avant même de parlé des autres :)
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Saturday, 17. October 2015, 18:08

New Event

Thankyou for your response Yunalesca.

Well, looking at the number of responses I guess this idea will need to wait...maybe a few years...its way beyond its time ....lol

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Saturday, 17. October 2015, 23:11

OK...Mazzacre...whats wrong with this...I know you think im crazy....so lets have it...lol
Uh? o.o

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Saturday, 17. October 2015, 23:18

it sounds great Carackas. But the graphics with the storm and such. I think it's too complicated for gamigo =)

Maybe instead of Npc's attacking we could have Vilya and her leprechauns. LOL. Just an idea :)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 16:26

it sounds great Carackas. But the graphics with the storm and such. I think it's too complicated for gamigo =)
Thank you for your Input Pruss. I don't think replacing music with a thunder/howling wind sound would be much of a difficulty. However you might be right about the visual effects. I dont know enough about coding and programming to respond to that with any confidence.

I think the limiting factor would probably be cost. How much it would cost to create this play scenerio. Also I haven't really thought out the logistics involved. What things haven't been considered...that's why I just threw the raw idea out there...to see if it spurred enough interest for people like yourself to pick it apart and come up with better ideas for a new event. One that is fun and cost effective so Berund (dont know proper spelling) and Gamigo would accept it and put it into play.
Disclaimer:
This is not saying that the events now on the calendar are not enjoyable or have any quality issues. Quite the contrary.

Its just that GMs shouldnt be the only ones saddled with the burden of coming up with event ideas. It's our game too and we should be involved and lend a hand if we can
!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Carackas" (18. October 2015, 16:35) with the following reason: Grammatical error

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 16:28

Uh? o.o

Sorry Mazzacre....just my way of trying to get an opinion from you. Sometimes I kid around to much.
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 22:58

Uh? o.o
Sorry Mazzacre....just my way of trying to get an opinion from you. Sometimes I kid around to much.
No problem, mate. I actually like the idea of this event but there are too many difficulties like 'how hard to kill should the NPCs be'; the level difference between the players is too high considering the damage output from a level 30 to a lvl 185 (full buffed with elephant and maybe IM pots etc.). I'd rather kill people in town and make them drop items from their inventory :D

Its just that GMs shouldnt be the only ones saddled with the burden of coming up with event ideas. It's our game too and we should be involved and lend a hand if we can!
I guess you remember my old post about the pic book and end game content or other suggestions; they just won't be taken seriously most of the time.. sadly ^^ I wouldn't put much more new content into it.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Monday, 19. October 2015, 04:43

New Event

there are too many difficulties like 'how hard to kill should the NPCs be'; the level difference between the players is too high considering the damage output from a level 30 to a lvl 185 (full buffed with elephant and maybe IM pots etc.).
Thank you for the input. This is why I asked for your opinion. I guess the NPC's would have to have different levels of power from Balrog to Ramslo. And once the players sorted that out they would know who to go after according to there lvls. Maybe make the lower lvl NPCs be blue named for players higher than them and white, yellow, red...as in the monster system of the game

Killing a blue named npc would get you nothing...This is one way to get around high levels killing everything in sight. And at the same time allows the lower lvl players to enjoy the event as well.
I guess you remember my old post about the pic book and end game content or other suggestions; they just won't be taken seriously most of the time.. sadly ^^ I wouldn't put much more new content into it.
As far as your last comment...I understand what you mean...and I do hope your wrong. Because if you are right not only will we have to look for another game but one that has interesting people in it....like you. (by the way...I could have sworn you spoke fluent German in something you posted...now you sound like an Australian "mate"...lol) I guess this global Forum is getting to me....:)
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Monday, 19. October 2015, 08:06

Haha, maybe that's because I'm 100% german :D & thanks ;)
No need to find a new game, they should just make a retro server with ep2 (atleast that's what 90% of the german community wants atm :D)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Monday, 19. October 2015, 16:25

Event

No need to find a new game, they should just make a retro server with ep2 (at least that's what 90% of the German community wants atm :D

Well if it comes to that..it would be a lot better than no game at all, that's for sure.

And about your ability with Languages. Aside from musical virtuosity, the one thing that probably impresses me as much if not more is the ability to think and speak in another language. I cant do it...i"ve tried...it amazes me that some people can do it and do it well. Your English is better than mine (given my English ability its not saying a lot) but needless to say it is impressive. And I'll bet you can probably speak other languages. People that are good linguistically usually can. Very very cool!! :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook