You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 26. November 2015, 05:09

Help! Decorate my Feast![Done!]

Thanksgiving Forum Event!

I have scurubbed my house, I have bought all the food, and I have set the table...but I forgot the decorations! OH NO! Please help!!!

Going through the school system as children in the US, we were taught every year about the meaning of Thanksgiving and what it stands for.
We were told about how the natives and the pilgrims sat down together to break bread and give thanks for their bounties and sharing them with one another.
Well, we have expanded it a bit to include family, friends and sometimes even strangers. We have also included entertainment (American Football, Parades, and even a fancy Dog Show!) and stretchy pants (required for some feasts).

Going a little further still, and implementing something else from school days is the drawing of hand turkeys, making pilgrim hats and creating cornucopias!

I would like to see you most creative, most inspiring, most amaz-tastically-wondermous takes on these. They can be done on the PC with programs or by hand, or even with arts and crafts items. Show me your skills!

The event:
  • Create a Pilgrim Hat, Hand Turkey or Cornucopia - either by hand or by computer program. It must be your own creation (no plagiarizing others content), must include your In game name and server on it.
The time frame:
  • Now until 11:59pm EST November 30, 2015
How to win (1 winner for Pilgrim Hat, 1 winner for Hand Turkey, 1 winner for Cornucopia)
  • Be creative, funny, inspiring or realistic..best of the best will be chosen by a carefully chosen panel of judges.
Prizes:

• Winners will get - Level 60, fully skilled, pet of choice plus costume of choice
  • Everyone else will get consolation prizes

Rules:
  • Post your entries here: Thanksgiving Decorations for Vilya!
  • All content must adhere to the posted Terms agreement and Rules.
  • All content must be your own and not plagiarized from another site, person or user.
  • All content must be received by deadline.
  • All entries must contain IGN and server.
  • Only 1 entry per person.

Good luck and Happy Turkey Day!
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook