You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thor

• "Thor" started this thread

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Thursday, 24. December 2015, 13:24

Gift Box Stolen by Grinch

"Gift box stolen by Grinch" as a token to play Laca Ball on Christmas eve is something I personally find highly unpleasant for the simple reason that it is time bound and not many players would have it stored in their inventory. The previous day Laca ball on perfect moonstones was really good as the tokens can be dropped from mobs and its not time bound. Even if I keep my character online 24 hours I will not get Grinch scrolls every hour.
The point is even if the publisher decides to give some "hot" items for free it is given halfhearted which goes against the spirit of Christmas!

A word of advice stop treating players like beggars otherwise Last Chaos will finally have to find a place where everyone have to go one day!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 24. December 2015, 13:57

Hello,

The boxes stolen by the Grinch are not time bound. Also, you need to take into account the amazing prizes that are on the lacaball today. Of course the token "cost" is going to be higher for them.

The goal is to make people actually PLAY the game to get the tokens. Since you cannot gain them sitting in town by arena, or hanging out in Shop mode this is the perfect lacaball. It makes people play beyond the gates to get their boxes in attempt to get the Grinch items.

You seem to assume thought was not put into why these are lacaball tokens, but I assure you it was and it is working as planned. The Spirit of Christmas is not getting "free stuff", it saddens me that the state of the world is such that Christmas Spirit is tossed around so carelessly and not really looked at for what it truly should be.

If you choose to not participate, that's fine. There are multitudes of others who in fact participating and enjoying it.

Merry Christmas.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. December 2015, 01:33

When I saw these rewards for the Grinch box I decided to give it a try. I camped my toon in the first room of ToF (so much for the active play) and managed to get 2 stolen gifts. That was for about a day and a half sitting there. I tough I'll get at least 2 XPBs as these were the first level reward. Unfortunately by that time this LacaBall game was over so I opened the 2 stolen gifts. Results: 100,000 gold coins from the first one and 5 XPBs from the second one.
So is it worth? I'll let you decide.

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. December 2015, 03:37

Unbelievable

It seems no matter how many events, prizes, and sales this game generates to its players there is always someone that just wont be satisfied. Maybe if Gamigo gave out a free Lexus and an occasional Mercedes once in a while everyone would be happy....no forget that....I'm sure someone would complain that they didn't like the color.......COME ON ....give it a rest. This is a game...not a free ride.....if your not having fun then it is obvious that this is not your cup of tea!

There are plenty of RPG games out on the Internet that will be glad to charge you a fee every month for the right to play. I wouldn't count on much in the way of give-aways however.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (30. December 2015, 03:56)

• Activate Facebook