You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Amtty

• "Amtty" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. April 2016

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 12:53

Making Gold!

Hello,

I've only been playing this game a few weeks and I've noticed that it is really hard to get any sort of income without using real cash, I've tried hunting at ToF spiders killing the first pack then going out and back in with a scroll and I was getting around 81m/h.

So is there actually any place you can make a decent amount of gold or is it really only the cash shop that nets you gold (excluding mcs cause it's hard to find a constant team)

I'm enjoying the game but it seems like there is no other options.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 13:37

You can sell jewel boxes that you win in laca. You could also sell heaven stones and toolaids that you drop. You can make gold bars by learning the Imperfect Stone Processing skill from the miner trainer, or just go to the master of processing materials and have him make the bars for you. You could even make a little pocket change selling harder-to-get pictorial items

Truth wears a crown of thorns - St. Faustina
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 13:37

depends of ur lvl
If u r in tof u could hunt last boss for lss/css or +10 gears which u could sell.
u could join mc parties as well, no matter of ur lvl and just go in /out( usually a high lvl do all the work and need just ppl to get full pt for better coin drops)
u could drop hunt stuffs for pic.book
u could buy and resell stuffs ( its not so good profit and u must have some gold to spend 1st)
u could sell some of the drops u can get at higher lvl as well.
Once u get to 150ish u could hunt elem bosses as lots of other ppl and sell the drops
ofc there r way more possibilities to make gold just these r the most common I think

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 15:09

Let's see, some ways of generating actual gold into the game, rather than shifting it around:

EXP lock below level 65 and farm the Spiders in the first room of ToF, with equipment drops and the Tokens you can exchange for sellable Jewel Boxes, you can make a bit of gold per hour.
EXP lock below level 127, and farm Claw Harpies in Vlad, this takes decent equipment, and an Elephant is usually required for a decent farming rate, but if you have the right stuff, you can make a couple of hundred mill an hour, even more during double drop events.
If you're 175-180, and have access to a reliable Fellowship solo, you can farm Ramslo's Lab for drops too, just run up one way to the first Pelion, killing as much as isn't hiding in the walls, then come back via the other path, similar results to Claw Harpies, although it can be a nice source of SP too.
There's the Harpies in Ebony Mine too, although I haven't done that in a long time, so not sure on drop rates.

Those are my personal favourite ways of generating gold, but it takes time and effort to get a decent amount, there's no way to generate billions of new gold into the game per hour (outside of Artifact Event), if there was, prices would be even more nuts than they are now.

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 23. May 2016, 03:26

Pet leveling. A lvl 37 horse sells around 1 billion. You will have to find your way to the bottom of the Merac map where the elemental boss summon pires are. Set your toon where the other pet leveres are and enjoy. Some time ago there was a blip that the afk pet leveling is banable, but judging by the amount of toons there it seems that is not strictly enforced.

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Raweno

Retired Teammember

• "Raweno" has been banned

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 23. May 2016, 07:17

Afk pet lvling is bannable but we don't go looking for them. That being said if some one reports a player for afk pet lvling or we come across players doing this they will be banned and their pet will be put back to to a least/collar/pan flute/drake egg, etc.

Please order the rules.
Raweno

Raweno
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Tuesday, 24. May 2016, 13:11

As for making gold you will spend hundreds and hundreds of hours anywhere at any level, selling gears/weapons drops, occasional mc party, jewel boxes 2 and 3.... Like said, dont expect to earn billions. few hundred millions gold maybe tops per day at full grind. As for gold bars - 1000 gold bars per hour if doin manually and there is still competition to sell that, things just wont sell like that. Less and less players in game, hi levels hold all their gold and very little of it goes back to players. mostly they will buy master stones, expbs, pet cd, epic exp spells... Getting drops is one thing, selling them is completely another thing. To sell something fast you will have to offer it at half of market price. Little gain for a lot of work and stress. My guess you will get bored doing that in less than a month and quit the game, like many before you did trying to do the same.

• Activate Facebook

Jonin1

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Saturday, 4. June 2016, 21:20

Take all drops, and sell.
Participle to all events, get nice things.
OX event, if you have luck can get 15 HS , you can sell easy.
Join to mc parties - for master coin, you can sell easy too.
With free armors and weapons at dual class, +10, then free armors and weapons at tof, up to +10, you can raise easy to lvl 100.
After that you need better stuff for Vladimir and Mond.

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Sunday, 5. June 2016, 06:11

Armor and weapons do net sell well. I sit for days in a shop mode while my maxie is coolong down selling 16x armor pieces at +8 for 8 mil and nobody buys any.
With the lack of upgrade events lately ppl do not buy armor and try to upgrade it :(

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook