You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DankestMeme" is male
  • "DankestMeme" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. May 2016

Monday, 9. May 2016, 05:12

Constant Game Crash?

I've been having problems recently with my game crashing very often. I was wondering why this has been happening? Nothing bad on my end that I know of.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Monday, 9. May 2016, 09:54

i have the same problem...x-trap is kicking me out atleast a few time each day :(

• Activate Facebook

• "lionza4ever" is female

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Tuesday, 10. May 2016, 01:06

i dc everytime i use storage (bianca and guild hall) :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 15. May 2016, 21:56

I get DCd sometimes with out any apparent reason, however I have noticed that when I dc frequently it usually is because I forgot to remove certain programs that I left on in the background. Once I turn them off and free up mem space my game seems to improve on the DC problem.

Another thing I've noticed is if I try to get my computer to do too many things at the same time like clicking on several things in the game in quick succession I either freeze up or DC....I get impatient and sometimes it costs me.

Not saying that slowing down or closing running programs before you boot up LC will take care of all problems but it has helped me a few times.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (15. May 2016, 22:05)

• Activate Facebook

Jonin1

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Tuesday, 17. May 2016, 01:33

DC from AVG Antivirus

Hi.
If I not temporally disable my AVG Antivirus at beginning the game, after one minute, get DC, the game close.
Observe, if put on 10 min disable antivirus, can play more then 10 min, hours if I want.
Best regards, Jonin.

• Activate Facebook

• "DankestMeme" is male
  • "DankestMeme" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. May 2016

Wednesday, 18. May 2016, 09:07

I appreciate all of the replies!

I now have no problems with disconnecting UNLESS I have another game running. All I did was this:

Search > Windows Defender Settings (or Settings > Update & Security > Windows Defender) > Exclusions - Add an exclusion > Exclude a folder > C:/GAMIGO (or wherever your Last Chaos is installed at.)

I hope anyone else who is having the same problems has the same outcome as me. Happy hunting!
  • Activate Facebook