You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Raekwonious Bonqueedus" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. August 2016

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 06:47

Suggestion | Merchant skill changes.

Hello, coming back to the game I've noticed that there's a feature now that won't let you sell certain items unless you learn the merchant skill that requires a character levels 50-55, 2,000 SP and 100,000,000 gold.

My suggestion is to make the level restriction still level 50 but extend it to max level, not just a small window of 5 levels, so level 50-185, lower the SP cost to 500? SP and cut the gold cost in half, so 50,000,000 gold. Or just remove the whole merchant skill system entirely because it's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "oakleydoakley3" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 11:43

I agree

• Activate Facebook

Shalafi

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 13:48

It's unfair that old characters can't be merchant. I agree with you, even paying the current price for merchant skill it's a good idea.

"Se valiente porque el camino está hecho para los héroes"
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 14:16

It's unfair that old characters can't be merchant. I agree with you, even paying the current price for merchant skill it's a good idea.

You can farm 20mil Sio Affinity and become a merchant on a character that is out of the level range requirement.
  • Activate Facebook

Shalafi

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 14:48

You can farm 20mil Sio Affinity and become a merchant on a character that is out of the level range requirement.
I think 20 million is too much work and time only to be merchant.

"Se valiente porque el camino está hecho para los héroes"
  • Activate Facebook

kiko95

Date of registration: 3. August 2016

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 17:14

Totally agree

Totally agree with u ! Also remoove the quest for juno spawn. I used phoenix ticket and now i will spawn forever in 1lvl area. Even i die at arena it spawns me at foxes, and im not able to do anything about it.... ive should Make new char probably. Now im 126...

• Activate Facebook

Optimus

Date of registration: 2. December 2015

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 01:31

50-185

50-185 has been said by hundreds of ppl when it was first changed. 50-185 is good idea but I think its been in play for like over 2 years now so don't see why it would change now.. As for spawning outside town your choice to spawn out there right after you log in to a new char. So just don't click yes. I think we need a fix for this agreed. Cause once you make you char to high of a lvl via jump pot/ phoenix/pwr lvl then you can't spawn in town. All because you clicked a yes button soon as you logged in..gl to you both n have fun :) ps..I would send a ticket maybe for char spawn re-location 8o

• Activate Facebook

• "yoavraanan2" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 03:17

That's not entirely true about the spawning... If you respawn by Jonathan just take the quest from Jonathan (if you click on him you'll see its still there) I did it on my lvl 63 rogue. For as long as you respawn at foxes you will always have an option to do the quests regardless of if you pressed yes or no

• Activate Facebook

• "DjinnMahl" is male

Date of registration: 12. January 2016

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 05:41

Another potential solution to this, because the old characters that were present before this was brought about, is to offer a ticket or something that makes a character/toon a merchant character, or able to sell the "cash item"s in the game. It could be something offered in the item mall.

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 11:57

I think I've been suggesting this since it even came out.
But they won't change anything about it anyway.. :S

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

kiko95

Date of registration: 3. August 2016

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 14:23

I made my rogue phoenix and this quest dissappeared? And gamigo told me i will spawn at foxes forever even i die at arena wich is boring asf ... :D

That's not entirely true about the spawning... If you respawn by Jonathan just take the quest from Jonathan (if you click on him you'll see its still there) I did it on my lvl 63 rogue. For as long as you respawn at foxes you will always have an option to do the quests regardless of if you pressed yes or no
  • Activate Facebook