You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "romerqaisi059" started this thread

Date of registration: 29. July 2016

Wednesday, 31. August 2016, 14:47

Suggestions about Armor & wep's not tradable or storable

about armor and wep's they are not tradable or storable we want them at last we can store them in storekeeper

Because

take space in our inventory and we're not using them atm but we want use them in Future or till we finish from farm in Alber they many reason .

so I hope you do this fast and thanks :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Wednesday, 31. August 2016, 15:12

I think there were several IC-events to unbind them, but I agree it's very annoying...

*Note: I want to be able to put my +28 prs in my warehouse!

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 31. August 2016, 18:01

I want a dolphin named Silky Grace, but the future is looking cloudy for my dream.

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Wednesday, 31. August 2016, 19:58

From my perspective gear binding is one of the biggest reasons that so many of the older dedicated LC players simply stopped playing. No one wants to completely lose their investment. Upgrading, especially to higher levels is extremely expensive and having to pay for an unbind or like the 180 weapons, simply not tradable at all is completely absurd. Money in the toilet and people just aren't going to put up with it. However, with no signs of any big updates with new content coming, I suppose the point is moot anyways.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

• "romerqaisi059" started this thread

Date of registration: 29. July 2016

Thursday, 1. September 2016, 10:28

what about the jump box armor and wep even armor we don't want use it for now maybe later there must be something make a store only for armor and weps .......... if they wont let them work in storekeeper and this store for same char so there many ways .......

• Activate Facebook

dleon

• "dleon" has been banned

Date of registration: 3. October 2015

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 06:43

thumbs up for character binding. shoulda been way back before gamigo. theres a lot of +28 170s weapons and armor around.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 10:36

char bound items is pretty stupid no offence but try be a newbie starting out.
not every thing is easy to find people sell and not easy sell items u buy useing ic.
makeing their own items like 85+20 or 109+25 or something like that, and have it char bound makes really no sence.
i mean sure dura and that alber armors is allready char bound its fair enuf but come on.
its not like upgradeing items yourself is cheap with the fail rate anyways and makeing those items yourself means u get stuck with it till end of times or till u trash it.
sure u can keep it and wait for 50$ purchase and unbind 1 item. but damn, u allready paid to make it and now need to pay to trade it?
makes no sense.
90 and 120 jump sets char bound is fair enuf this gear works till 17x sets anyways. but the newbies witch does need the weapons this is a big issue.

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 13:36

thumbs up for character binding. shoulda been way back before gamigo. theres a lot of +28 170s weapons and armor around.
And why's that ?(

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 23:27

Yeah, let's not let people who spend 100b+ to make their weapon +28 not be able to sell it back even for less cash to another player who possibly doesn't have the money to make it themselves, that'll show em!
  • Activate Facebook

dleon

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 00:35

Ha Ha Ha. 1 word for low level high +ing fools----elephant. there are runes of protection to avoid character binding also. idk what u guys problems are with it. but if i upgrade something high + is because its MINE. idk, no excuse for being stupid.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 01:03) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

dleon

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 01:17

i really dont care what everybody else thinks. my opinion is character binding is a good thing, both for the game and gamigo. like i said before, theres already a lot of high + 170s armor and weapons floating around that u can trade. if you are investing in upgrading low level weapons and armor use protection runes if you intend to sell them.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 01:23) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

This post by "dleon" (Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 01:48) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 08:19)