You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

magsu

• "magsu" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. November 2016

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 15:57

Returning player

So got some questions while servers are down, im returning player and used to play this like 8-9 years ago when this game was published by aeria games.

This was my first mmorpg and got this nostalgic feeling that maybe i should try this again, so how have things changed:
-Do i need to sp farm at lvl 20 or did they fix this in this version (saw there was guide for this but just asking how important is this)
-Do people actually use guardian system so i can get that sweet low lvl weapon and is it +15?
-Is leveling pain in the ass like it was back in the day, i remember grinding 110-111 lvl took +24h with all boosters on.

Thanks.
Ninja edit: - Hows the player base?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 16:07

Exp lock is 100% again, you can farm sp at lvl 12 cause its the best lvl to do it.
People use guardian system because it gives them the +15 event wep for both classes and 30+10 armor and weps, and 50+10 armor and 60-2 +5 armor and weps later.
Leveling has never been easier, I'm atm lvling my 4th toon to max lvl and i got prepared another 2 for that.
Player base is nice and slowly growing considering this is a 10 year old game in competition with all the new games that come out.
:D Think I answered everything.

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

magsu

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 16:27

Exp lock is 100% again, you can farm sp at lvl 12 cause its the best lvl to do it.
People use guardian system because it gives them the +15 event wep for both classes and 30+10 armor and weps, and 50+10 armor and 60-2 +5 armor and weps later.
Leveling has never been easier, I'm atm lvling my 4th toon to max lvl and i got prepared another 2 for that.
Player base is nice and slowly growing considering this is a 10 year old game in competition with all the new games that come out.

Thanks! Quess i just enjoy the game first before starting to sp farm, if leveling isnt that bad.

Hows the balance between classes? i remember that sorc would spam that Meteor skill and destroy everything and is there items which reduces cd's% etc?
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 16:38

Well sorc can not spam meteor anymore, since everyone just fought by just clicking skills, now there is a system so you can reach low cooldown on skills but never to reach 100% cooldown for all classes, which is good because people now combine regular hits and skills, there is an elemental system in the game (darkness, light, earth, wind, ice, fire) which enabled so all classes can now solo bosses in the game. Before no one played temple knight and cleric from beginning, now these are among the popular classes because of their most important roles in castle sieges, to tank alot of hitters and to heal big amounts of hp. Archwizard, exranger, exassassin which are, you could say, next generation or better improvement of character classes, these are also very popular cause of tactics. Archwizards AoE cop called Blizzard, ex rangers ability to debuff other classes and high attack speed and exassassins AoE stone skill which has low cooldown.

There are many cool changes since you left, you've dodged the worst I'd say, players can also now lock their exp and unlock by their own will by using the Donation Settings in member list as long as the guild master has put Set-All 0-100.
Monster combo accessories (necklaces) contain 60% cooldown seals now.
There's alot for you to see, hehe, but everything is better than before. Bugs get fixed fast, there're no cheaters, atmosphere in the game is good, there is alot of rivalry.

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

magsu

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 16:52

Well sorc can not spam meteor anymore, since everyone just fought by just clicking skills, now there is a system so you can reach low cooldown on skills but never to reach 100% cooldown for all classes, which is good because people now combine regular hits and skills, there is an elemental system in the game (darkness, light, earth, wind, ice, fire) which enabled so all classes can now solo bosses in the game. Before no one played temple knight and cleric from beginning, now these are among the popular classes because of their most important roles in castle sieges, to tank alot of hitters and to heal big amounts of hp. Archwizard, exranger, exassassin which are, you could say, next generation or better improvement of character classes, these are also very popular cause of tactics. Archwizards AoE cop called Blizzard, ex rangers ability to debuff other classes and high attack speed and exassassins AoE stone skill which has low cooldown.

There are many cool changes since you left, you've dodged the worst I'd say, players can also now lock their exp and unlock by their own will by using the Donation Settings in member list as long as the guild master has put Set-All 0-100.
Monster combo accessories (necklaces) contain 60% cooldown seals now.
There's alot for you to see, hehe, but everything is better than before. Bugs get fixed fast, there're no cheaters, atmosphere in the game is good, there is alot of rivalry.

Thank you for your time, these helped alot.
  • Activate Facebook

Nojlie

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 16:58

Thanks

Thanks this is helpful to me also as I am a new player }

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 18:45

There has also been a revised upgrading system for better or worse. Gears/ Weapons can now be brought to a max of +30. Along with this you have a new jeweling/socket system, introduction of a ton of new jewels for gears and weapons alike, new high level elemental weapons, high level Mobs attack/ defense are now elemental based. Lots have been added over the years. Some needs balancing out but they are in the process of doing just that, arguably at their own pace.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 29. October 2015

Wednesday, 7. December 2016, 19:45

What you mean lvling never been easier? they reduced seekers xp and such how does that make leveling easier? :o
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Wednesday, 7. December 2016, 23:12

they reduced the xp u need per lvl as well. Now we have 500% and 400% xp spells (u can use xpbs with these). Dt is 50% more xp for all dungeons and raids. During special events we had wings event - 1200% xp. Its reg hit game - all u need is: ele +2 jags and with elem. attack on ur wep u can grind pretty fast. So lvling is way easier and faster now.

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Activate Facebook

Friday, 9. December 2016, 20:57

they reduced the xp u need per lvl as well. Now we have 500% and 400% xp spells (u can use xpbs with these). Dt is 50% more xp for all dungeons and raids. During special events we had wings event - 1200% xp. Its reg hit game - all u need is: ele +2 jags and with elem. attack on ur wep u can grind pretty fast. So lvling is way easier and faster now.
why 2 jaguars? and the things you're talking about cost alot...
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 9. December 2016, 21:11

2 jags so u could use their buff almost permanently. And yes its not cheap, but till u get to 185 with sure will be able to afford these :)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, 9. December 2016, 21:43

2 jags so u could use their buff almost permanently. And yes its not cheap, but till u get to 185 with sure will be able to afford these :)
im 165 and i have some 173(-8 opal)+28 daggs. i spent all my gold ont hem way back before elemental sht was added to monsters. since i need the opal to wear them i can't put a light elem on them, therefore making them hit way lower i guess? i have an elephant and a little jaguar. What should i do to lvl up to 173?
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 9. December 2016, 23:04

yeah with the elemental changes lvl 2 attack gem is a must. My guess is 165+28 dagg with chaos gem lvl 2 will do more dmg ( reg hits, not skills !!!!) than 173+28 with chaos opal. If u r 165, u could try to hit 166 while u stay in chapel (maybe left side during dt).
There r some quests in Tairan , but its like 1-2 quests per lvl till 173 - rest is hard grinding.
once u hit 170 u could try use premium package which will give u -3 lvls on all ur gears, so then u could replace the chaos opal.
U could try to find clean 165 dagg and put chaos gem on them and use prs +25/28 and try to get 170 as fast as u can. I remember when I was lvling I was using 165 +28 dagg with cc ( I borrowed them ) and was very slow grinding. Once I hit 173 I used 173+16 wep with attack gem and I was grinding faster than before although mobs were green already.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, 9. December 2016, 23:39

yeah with the elemental changes lvl 2 attack gem is a must. My guess is 165+28 dagg with chaos gem lvl 2 will do more dmg ( reg hits, not skills !!!!) than 173+28 with chaos opal. If u r 165, u could try to hit 166 while u stay in chapel (maybe left side during dt).
There r some quests in Tairan , but its like 1-2 quests per lvl till 173 - rest is hard grinding.
once u hit 170 u could try use premium package which will give u -3 lvls on all ur gears, so then u could replace the chaos opal.
U could try to find clean 165 dagg and put chaos gem on them and use prs +25/28 and try to get 170 as fast as u can. I remember when I was lvling I was using 165 +28 dagg with cc ( I borrowed them ) and was very slow grinding. Once I hit 173 I used 173+16 wep with attack gem and I was grinding faster than before although mobs were green already.
can u add me ingame? "[K]TheDaggers" i tried to add u but full list
  • Activate Facebook