You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 16:27

Cost of Guild Skills

So I started a guild, built up lots of guild points, levelled it to lvl 30 and then thought - now's the time to build up the skills...
Only to realise that you can only move to lvl 2 of the skills with a skill book. Oh well, I'll go and buy some...
And then I discover that they are only available through the loyalty scheme and, even there, they are about 2400 ic each...
One book was on sale from a merchant, for about 2.7 billion... And I would presumably need about 30 to maximise guild skills...
And I thought elephants were expensive!

Caugsmire the permanently bemused

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 17:05

Yeah they r expensive...
u can try ur luck with laca ball with castle tokens, but chances r low.
To max all guild skills, u will need lvl 50 guild, which costs more gold/gp/ sp.
Some of guild skills r usefull, but for others its pointless to upgrade them - ask around to find out more about them.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 20:18

The gold / gp / sp I have no problem with, but needing so many books is a complete turn off...

• Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 20:33

And yet there are a bunch of guilds who have actually managed to upgrade all their skills... Nobody said that it was going to be easy to max them all out.

On a more objective note though, most of the skills aren't really worth getting and are extremely circumstancial. The only ones that are useful most of the time are the Guild Adrenaline and the Guild Speed Steps, since they are the only ones that actually buff you. Most of the others are just there for convenience, like the Guild Pet Trainer skill, and those who aren't (aka the "old" guild skills) don't require Bless of Guild Books to be upgraded at all. On top of that, if your guild is only lvl 30 you wouldn't be able to max out most of the newer skills anyway, since they require much higher lvls than the old ones.

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 22:54

I don't think Guild speed steps and adrenaline r so useful, since duration is 1min and the cool down is 10mins...

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Thursday, 15. December 2016, 00:06

I don't think Guild speed steps and adrenaline r so useful, since duration is 1min and the cool down is 10mins...
Well, that is subjective of course. I personally find them more useful than the other skills that are dependant on Bless of Guild books, but maybe that's just me? Either way, my point was that if you're hard pressed for money or just don't like spending money on things you probably won't even use that much, then these Guild Skills are not for you, since most of them are extremely circumstantial and not really useful enough to warrant the money for the Bless of Guild books required. Personally, I have upgraded the Guild Adrenaline as far as I can in my own guild, but again that is just because I personally find it useful.
  • Activate Facebook