You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Sunday, 19. February 2017, 17:35

Using RoPs during an upgrade event

I've read the responses to similar questions but am still confused...
If I have a +15 weapon and use a heaven stone + deep blue RoP will the use of the RoP negate the event's improvement of the chance of upgrade? If so, would I be better off upgrading without the RoP during the event or with the RoP outside the event?
Thanks for any pointers (or even a definitive answer...)

It would be interesting to have some idea of the probability of successful use of heaven stones at different levels eg +5 to +6, +10 to +11, +15 to +16 - after all, the new programmer has the source code...

By the way, I do understand percentages - you can have a 200% event (ie doubling chance of success) but the chance of success + no change + fail must still come to 100% overall...

Caugsmire

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Caugsmire" (20. February 2017, 14:21)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook