You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 13:14

Is there a full download of Last Chaos US available?

I'm having problems re-installing LC US version, with the installation causing system errors at various stages. Every time I have another try I have to re-download the 1Gb+ files from the internet. Is there a stand-alone copy that I can download and then install and re-install until I get things to work...
Caugsmire

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 13:35

Hello,

Errors with the downloading and installing is generally an issue with your antivirus or firewall blocking files as the installation process is attempting to install them. This is the only installer we have as it is easier this way to keep it updated.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 13:59

OK Thanks Vilya it was worth a try... The problems I get involve system errors once the download has completed and the installation is running, but they happen at different points in the installation. I had removed my antivirus and disabled the firewall before downloading, but I think something else on this computer doesn't like some aspect of LC any more. The reason I went to reinstall was that every time I started LC I would get two small rectangles of my screen flashing black, as though something was writing to the video memory. They would not come up until I started LC and then would stay until I restarted my computer... Weird...

• Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 14:19

Just an update - managed to complete the installation on fourth attempt but still had bars - finally resolved the issue which waqs down to video card settings re Windows scaling so all is now well... Thanks for the earlier reply Vilya

Caugsmire

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 14:28

thank you for letting us know what the issue was and how to resolve it. It is an ever learning thing keeping up with gaming!

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook