You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dritix

• "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Monday, 1. May 2017, 15:58

The Night Shadow

Do you like this idea?

A total of 8 Votes have been submitted.

50%

Yes (4)

38%

No (3)

At level 100 you get to choose between

Vampire/Blood Lord - life draining skills / uses own health to cast powerful skills

and Shadow/Nihilist Lord - Gets the soul system upgraded(can carry more souls and for each soul carried gives extra protections) / casts upgraded versions of the already existing spells that require souls

Just an idea since the night shadow doesn't have a sub class :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dritix" (5. May 2017, 16:35)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 02:47

Sprucing up the Nightshadow class

I'm quite a big fan of the Nightshadow class (if you know me, you know this is true), but I've noticed a lot of things lacking with the NS. It would be very nice to have:

-A dual class such as Shadow Lord, or Necromancer. Necromancer would be able to carry more souls, and soul skills would do more damage, as well as possibly being able to raise "silhouettes" of the dead enemies slain to fight by your side for a certain amount of time. Shadow Lord might be more powerful with the darkness elemental, the darkness skill giving a slightly higher attack speed, or a shadow skill that allows NS to be blanketed by darkness, allowing invincibility and reflect of damage for 3 seconds (a higher cooldown would be needed)

-2 sets of weapons would be nice too, like souls as we already have, or something like the mace the Witch king uses in LOtR.
Necromancer would use souls, and the Shadow Lord would use a mace.

-The ability to use harvesting tools.

-New weapon models for Alber and raid, instead of just recolored textures of the 173 weps.

Perhaps this is asking too much, but it would really be a breath of fresh air to see Nightshadows with a little more pizzazz in the game :)

If I can't move heaven I'll raise hell
  • Activate Facebook

• "HeavenlyLord" is male

Date of registration: 19. July 2017

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 02:51

Nights Shadows being the only class without a subclass id have to agree with you on this one. If we can get some content changes this game could go for the better!

• Activate Facebook

• "HaloCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 05:36

^^

I agree but you also would have to think of the extra difficulty in it not only for the programmers but for the players, the ns need already nearly 250k sp adding dual classes to it would make you need to farm more and more

• Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 06:15

There will always be a lot of work involved to improve something. NS maybe could even start of with more sp than it already does, to compensate for not being able to farm at early levels. It could bring some balance to pvp perhaps, giving NS a little more variety.

If I can't move heaven I'll raise hell
  • Activate Facebook

• "HeavenlyLord" is male

Date of registration: 19. July 2017

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 06:36

The Way i See it is some content changes start happen im sure more people will pick up the game

• Activate Facebook