You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dismiss

• "Dismiss" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 17:00

Need help with :Titan Acc's and lvling.

I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's.

Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that?

How to Edit signature?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 17:17

All I know, really, is what AddeOfSweden told me, before he stopped playing. Which is that War Master is attack and Hit Rate oriented. Also, I remember MidasOfSweden once saying, that he has around 11 k on his own War Master's Critical. I don't know so much about acc's, unfortunately. Unless it's for Highlander. Jewels, maybe high level for Dex (Peridot), and weapon attack (Fluorite, Black Pearl), and White Pearl to help increase HR.

I'd usually go to the Tomb, in the past. Don't forget to do the back pack quest at lvl 60, and also the major ToF quests, as well. And make sure you have a PSSP running, as it'll triple the quests SP rewards. PBI will triple the EXP rewards, as well.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 18:31

All I know, really, is what AddeOfSweden told me, before he stopped playing. Which is that War Master is attack and Hit Rate oriented. Also, I remember MidasOfSweden once saying, that he has around 11 k on his own War Master's Critical. I don't know so much about acc's, unfortunately. Unless it's for Highlander. Jewels, maybe high level for Dex (Peridot), and weapon attack (Fluorite, Black Pearl), and White Pearl to help increase HR.

I'd usually go to the Tomb, in the past. Don't forget to do the back pack quest at lvl 60, and also the major ToF quests, as well. And make sure you have a PSSP running, as it'll triple the quests SP rewards. PBI will triple the EXP rewards, as well.
Ok, i'll keep lookin around and see what i can find in game :) Right the quests in ToF does PSSP stack with the newbie buff in Ch.2?
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

mouse420

• "mouse420" is male

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 06:12

can u post what u find im in the same boat

• Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 09:04

can u post what u find im in the same boat
Sure if i can find anything lol
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:08

Hi Dismiss,

Most the titan WM's I have spoken with use Hit Rate and Crit accessories. All used Blue Sealed weapons (until the higher level purple).

Stats are really up to you, if you prefer a tiny bit more crit then add dex. If you prefer HP and a bit more defense, then add Con. Of course Str adds more attack for your titan as they are str based.

Gems:
Ruby
Citrine (I think this one is Melee, I will have to check later again)
Black Pearl
White Pearl
Coral (More HP is always good)
Magic eva and def gems (titans are low in this area)

Chaos Gems:
Coral
Malachite (pants)
Topaz (all stat)
Elemental Gem (shirt and weapon)

Leveling:
ToF
Tomb to 109 (119 if you can find active combat up to 109)
Bloodymir (non DT)
Spirit Cave (DT) (to 140 if you can find active combat up to 130)
Mondshine
Tairan

Good luck.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:26

Hi Dismiss,

Most the titan WM's I have spoken with use Hit Rate and Crit accessories. All used Blue Sealed weapons (until the higher level purple).

Stats are really up to you, if you prefer a tiny bit more crit then add dex. If you prefer HP and a bit more defense, then add Con. Of course Str adds more attack for your titan as they are str based.

Gems:
Ruby
Citrine (I think this one is Melee, I will have to check later again)
Black Pearl
White Pearl
Coral (More HP is always good)
Magic eva and def gems (titans are low in this area)

Chaos Gems:
Coral
Malachite (pants)
Topaz (all stat)
Elemental Gem (shirt and weapon)

Leveling:
ToF
Tomb to 109 (119 if you can find active combat up to 109)
Bloodymir (non DT)
Spirit Cave (DT) (to 140 if you can find active combat up to 130)
Mondshine
Tairan

Good luck.
Thanks for the info, this might make it easyer to find something i need.
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:26

ive been playing my titan for almost 10 years now, used green weapons for the hr, i feel like green makes titans hit more then blue weapon, titans have very little hr so they need all they can,
for stats i have all extra stat points on strenght so i hit harder,
and for jewels i recommend
1: coral
2: black pearl
3: white pearl
4: ruby
5: diamond
6: citrine
and for chaos jewel
pants: chaos malachite
shirt: chaos fluorite
weapon: chaos diamond
rest : chaos coral

for acc i recommend any acc with hr+hp suc for pve
if u have ALOT gold i would recommend a 224x5 melee hr acc but thats overkill :P
and if u are over 150 and wanna play sieges and pvp then i recommend that u get owl affinity so u can have owl title and then reform a anti-stun acc to 70% + anti-stone acc to 70% and a good hr acc.

hope u have just as much fun as i have playing a titan :) happy hunting/Henrik

• Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:51

ive been playing my titan for almost 10 years now, used green weapons for the hr, i feel like green makes titans hit more then blue weapon, titans have very little hr so they need all they can,
for stats i have all extra stat points on strenght so i hit harder,
and for jewels i recommend
1: coral
2: black pearl
3: white pearl
4: ruby
5: diamond
6: citrine
and for chaos jewel
pants: chaos malachite
shirt: chaos fluorite
weapon: chaos diamond
rest : chaos coral

for acc i recommend any acc with hr+hp suc for pve
if u have ALOT gold i would recommend a 224x5 melee hr acc but thats overkill :P
and if u are over 150 and wanna play sieges and pvp then i recommend that u get owl affinity so u can have owl title and then reform a anti-stun acc to 70% + anti-stone acc to 70% and a good hr acc.

hope u have just as much fun as i have playing a titan :) happy hunting/Henrik
Thanks for even more info :) Hope the maint is soon over so i can check out some new acc's :^)
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:53

:thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 10:01

Something els came to mind that i forgot to ask before,

Weapon jewel for the lvling? For lvling in Tomb : Sphinix Commander what Chaos jewel is best for that ? Atm im uesing Ice Lv.2
Will ice work for the rest aswell or should i change when i can? and if so to what?

How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

kamane

• "kamane" is male

Date of registration: 10. January 2017

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:35

I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's.

Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that?
For weapon u need chaos diamond because bellow debuff enemy def to dark lv1. Stat depend on u but i did str, also greeen weps for most hr. For critical use potion. And wm with light lv2 can easy kill commanders in tomb debuffing with bellow to 112/113.
  • Activate Facebook

kamane

• "kamane" is male

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:37

Weapon jewel for the lvling? For lvling in Tomb : Sphinix Commander what Chaos jewel is best for that ? Atm im uesing Ice Lv.2
Will ice work for the rest aswell or should i change when i can? and if so to what?
Wm only weapon jewel is Light lv2 because of bellow debuff its one of most important debuffs.debuff with bellow and commies die quick with ur light lvl 2
  • Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:54

Wm only weapon jewel is Light lv2 because of bellow debuff its one of most important debuffs.debuff with bellow and commies die quick with ur light lvl 2
Alright cool, i guess i'll change to Light once there is an Event or try my luck without event x)
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

Dismiss

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:55

For weapon u need chaos diamond because bellow debuff enemy def to dark lv1. Stat depend on u but i did str, also greeen weps for most hr. For critical use potion. And wm with light lv2 can easy kill commanders in tomb debuffing with bellow to 112/113.
Alright seems that most Titans go with green weapon. Atm i have B4 should i change it or stay?
How to Edit signature?
  • Activate Facebook

kamane

• "kamane" is male

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 14:19

Alright seems that most Titans go with green weapon. Atm i have B4 should i change it or stay?
It doesnt matter at that lvl really, focus on light lvl 2 attack jewel, high + wep and use bellow debuff on mobs with elemental defense. Later in game i can answer all your questions. Ign: ChocoAddict
  • Activate Facebook