You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sentimental" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. May 2017

Monday, 8. May 2017, 03:24

Looking for Class info ( EX-ranger/assassin / RK / Templar )

Looking for some class info since its been awhile. Was thinkin PvE for the most part but aswell PvP. The class list goes like this what i would like to play.

Royal Knight
Templar Knight
EX-Ranger
EX-Assassin

What im looking for is high akt spd / Crit / damage. And wanted to know witch class would give the most of it. Aswell smooth lvling / farming that can farm without havein all buffs that exist. Might have missed some points but oh well, let me know if you have some more info on what im looking for. Thanks.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 8. May 2017, 09:38

Out of the classes presented, Ex-Ranger will have access to the highest atk speed, and will deal the 2nd highest dmg each hit (after Templar Knight), if we are to assume both characters are cap lvl. The Rogue classes also benefit from having increased Deadly Rate on their Hit Rate Gear once they reach lvl 170+, so having high Crit isn't going to matter, rather it will hamper the amount of deadlies they will land.

Templar Knights and Ex-Ranger both have Elemental Stat debuffs, which gives them a huge advantage against the other two, and it also makes them the most suited to take on bosses on their own. It is worth noting that the TK's (Taunt, lvl 142) is learned much later than the Ex-Rangers (Confusion Capsule, lvl 32), so for an offensive solo character I'd pick Ex-Ranger over Templar Knight.

To sum up all the listed classes pros and cons:

Ex-Assasin: Has access to an AoE Stone Skill and the strongest party healing skill in the game, which makes them great for crowd control and party play. They also benefit from th Deadly Rate in their HR Gear, and they have access to Invisibility and Death Motion, which works wonders to safe your life if you find yourself in a tough spot in pve. Cons for the Ex-Assasin is that they kind of lack in the dmg output in pvp and higher lvl pve/bosses compared to Ex-Ranger and Templar Knight.

Ex-Ranger: Atk Speed buff, Elemental Atk and Defense Debuff and Invisibility. They have the fastest dmg output, they are Ranged Atkers and have the second highest dmg per hit. Basically, they're the definition of a Glass Cannon.

Royal Knight: Fairly fast atk speed (no buff tho) and they have generally higher base atk up until lvl 180 than their counterpart, the Templar Knight. They have a lot of atk skills, which works pretty well for lvling, and they have a few buffs (which admitedly, doesn't really do much in the current state of things, due to low increases). Can't really say much else here.

Templar Knight: Highest Base Defense in the game, can teleport their target to them, have a skill that reflects part of the damage taken back to their opponent (awesome in pvp, mildly useful in pve). They gain access to Elemental Debuffs later on, and have the highest base atk on their durability weapon out of the classes discussed here, which gives them the highest dmg per hit amongst these four, but they also atk pretty slow.

I have played all these classes past lvl 180, except the Royal Knight, and if you aim to not be reliant on other players to buff you, I'd recommend the Ex-Ranger.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 8. May 2017, 13:47

Out of the classes presented, Ex-Ranger will have access to the highest atk speed, and will deal the 2nd highest dmg each hit (after Templar Knight), if we are to assume both characters are cap lvl. The Rogue classes also benefit from having increased Deadly Rate on their Hit Rate Gear once they reach lvl 170+, so having high Crit isn't going to matter, rather it will hamper the amount of deadlies they will land.

Templar Knights and Ex-Ranger both have Elemental Stat debuffs, which gives them a huge advantage against the other two, and it also makes them the most suited to take on bosses on their own. It is worth noting that the TK's (Taunt, lvl 142) is learned much later than the Ex-Rangers (Confusion Capsule, lvl 32), so for an offensive solo character I'd pick Ex-Ranger over Templar Knight.

To sum up all the listed classes pros and cons:

Ex-Assasin: Has access to an AoE Stone Skill and the strongest party healing skill in the game, which makes them great for crowd control and party play. They also benefit from th Deadly Rate in their HR Gear, and they have access to Invisibility and Death Motion, which works wonders to safe your life if you find yourself in a tough spot in pve. Cons for the Ex-Assasin is that they kind of lack in the dmg output in pvp and higher lvl pve/bosses compared to Ex-Ranger and Templar Knight.

Ex-Ranger: Atk Speed buff, Elemental Atk and Defense Debuff and Invisibility. They have the fastest dmg output, they are Ranged Atkers and have the second highest dmg per hit. Basically, they're the definition of a Glass Cannon.

Royal Knight: Fairly fast atk speed (no buff tho) and they have generally higher base atk up until lvl 180 than their counterpart, the Templar Knight. They have a lot of atk skills, which works pretty well for lvling, and they have a few buffs (which admitedly, doesn't really do much in the current state of things, due to low increases). Can't really say much else here.

Templar Knight: Highest Base Defense in the game, can teleport their target to them, have a skill that reflects part of the damage taken back to their opponent (awesome in pvp, mildly useful in pve). They gain access to Elemental Debuffs later on, and have the highest base atk on their durability weapon out of the classes discussed here, which gives them the highest dmg per hit amongst these four, but they also atk pretty slow.

I have played all these classes past lvl 180, except the Royal Knight, and if you aim to not be reliant on other players to buff you, I'd recommend the Ex-Ranger.
Damn thanks alot that was alot of info! Think i might go EX-Ranger, just have to ask when it comes to accessory what do i want there? Also is it still possible to craft accessory? I seen some "RIng of Power" And if i remember right they were used to craft or reform maybe.
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

Monday, 8. May 2017, 14:21

Ex-Ranger's generally want Hit Rate, so the best accesories you could find for one would be the 224x5 Ranged Hit Rate Accs. Unfortunately, you can't create those anymore, as those were "crafted" manually by Aeria Games and Gamigo does not offer that service. If you want one, then you'll need to find an old one for sale (which is extremely unlikely and will probably cost you at least 200b).

Personally, I use Resistance Accesories (Ramslo Accesory and Muta Stone) to max out my Anti Stun and Anti Stone at 80% (which is the current cap). Haven't been able to get my hands on a 224x5 Ranged Acc, or I would use that.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 8. May 2017, 16:25

Ex-Ranger's generally want Hit Rate, so the best accesories you could find for one would be the 224x5 Ranged Hit Rate Accs. Unfortunately, you can't create those anymore, as those were "crafted" manually by Aeria Games and Gamigo does not offer that service. If you want one, then you'll need to find an old one for sale (which is extremely unlikely and will probably cost you at least 200b).

Personally, I use Resistance Accesories (Ramslo Accesory and Muta Stone) to max out my Anti Stun and Anti Stone at 80% (which is the current cap). Haven't been able to get my hands on a 224x5 Ranged Acc, or I would use that.
Ahh okey cool, those Ramslo accessory are the "red rings" without any stats ? so they must be crafted or ?
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

Monday, 8. May 2017, 16:42

The "red things" without stats are the items used to get the actual accesory. You use them to gain points with the Ramslo Affinity, which will give you a choice of 6 different accesories once you reach a certain amount of points in it.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 8. May 2017, 19:35

The "red things" without stats are the items used to get the actual accesory. You use them to gain points with the Ramslo Affinity, which will give you a choice of 6 different accesories once you reach a certain amount of points in it.
I see, so i guess its worth doing that and keep those Ramslo accessory, what accessories can i get from doing so?
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

Monday, 8. May 2017, 19:40

You will get one of the following (you choose which one yourself):

Alchemy of Blood Necklace
HP: 700
MP: 500
Constitution: 24
Defense: 10
Attack: 20
Evasion: 75

Alchemy of Guard Necklace
HP Absorption: 5%
HP Regen: 50%
Defense: 10
Physical Defense: 18
Magical Defense: 20
Evasion: 200

Alchemy of Recover Necklace
HP Absorption: 3%
MP Absorption: 3%
HP Regen: 50%
MP Regen: 50%
HP: 500
MP: 300

Alchemy of Wisdom Necklace
Intelligence: 32
Magic Attack: 30
Magic Hit Rate: 115
Decrease MP Consumption: 30%
MP: 500
Magic Defense: 20

Alchemy of Wind Necklace
Dexterity: 32
Melee Evasion: 159
Ranged Evasion: 135
Magic Evasion: 75
Move Speed: 20%
Critical: 100%

Alchemy of Element Necklace
Stone Resistance: 30%
Stun Resistance: 30%
Silence Resistance: 30%
Attack: 100
Critical: 75%

HP Regen: ???

Alchemy of Dark Necklace
Strength: 32
Physical Attack: 25
Melee Physical Hit Rate: 168
Attack: 20
Hit Rate: 150
Dark Attack: 4

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Crossy" (8. May 2017, 19:46)

• Activate Facebook