Non risulti loggato.

Gentile visitatore,
Benvenuto su Last Chaos Forum. Se questa è la tua prima visita, ti chiediamo di leggere la sezione Aiuto. Questa guida ti spiegherà il funzionamento di questa pagina. Prima di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo software dovrai registrarti. Usa la form di registrazione per registrarti adesso, oppure visualizza maggiori informazioni sul processo di registrazione. Se sei già un utente registrato, allora dovrai solamente procedere con il login da qui.

PRIMEX

Allievo

• "PRIMEX" ha iniziato questa discussione

Data di registrazione: 20. luglio 2015

• Invia messaggio privato

martedì, 9. maggio 2017, 01:20

Arch Witch Skills

So now that we are on a roll and changing the obvious flaws. Lets turn our heads to the Elephant in the room. Archwitch and how broken she is. When she was first introduced, the Arch Mage class was suppose to herald in the new Era of the Elemental system, but she is so woefully broken its not funny. Arch mages, like the Ex rogue counterpart was suppose to one up the regular class.

Broken Skills

Elemental Buffs (Armor of Earth, Flame, Ice and Thunder) great when they are low level, But at higher levels they are useless. The Duration is lacking, they cost gold per use and they reduce your elemental defense to 1. So as you can imagine none uses them. Even if they were useful I can just imagine the gold sink they'd be for mages with it costing 10k gold every 8 secs. Please, if we are going to farm over 200k skill points, atleast let our skills work.

BlindFear
Fear doesnt work in PVP dont ask me why. Coupled with blind, they become equally useless in PVP. Again, comparing this to regular witch I can't understand the deficiency. Skills that ought to be the go to skills for a witch are broken on Archwitch. Blindfear while its nice thats its aoe, once you hit the target it removes the effect (the blindness, the fear and the debuff).

Burn Skills
Bleeds were all good and dandy when players had lower HP, but I dont see anyone relying on bleed skills when 3 of them together burn 17k HP over 15 secs. I understand that we are somewhat passive damage dealers but atleast make these % based bleed rather than fixed damage.

Nightmare Skill CoolDown

Sleep vs Drainlife

Comparing to regular witches, I dont understand why Arch witches have such ridiculous CD on skills that ought to be our bread and butter. Sleep is 5 MINUTES cooldown with a 10 second duration where on the other hand the cooldown on regular witch sleep is 35 seconds, with a duration of 30 seconds. Even with reformed gear and 3 Cooldown accessory, I cannot get my sleep below 10 seconds.

Storm Cloud.
A 10 minute cooldown on a skill we need to rely on. I cannot say anymore on this. The only other skills that are 10 minutes cooldown are Soul Skills.

Remedying / Anti
On one hand you pretty much cant use skills like stone because of 80% Anti Stone and on the other, every skill that we use gets remedied. Can mage skills like Bleeds or the long cooldown skills be atleast immune to remedies.

• Vai all'inizio della pagina
  • Activate Facebook